Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Why do so many people want him to go back to the x-men or the new mutants? So he will never have any importance! It will always be a C character list. In the Avengers in the last years he has really stood out and had an importance that he will never have in x-men.
    Hell if I know. He had a really cool development with the Avengers and really made a difference in the end of No Surrender. My fellow countryman deserves better than the X-Line. But then again, so do all the good mutant characters.

I'd be happy for Roberto if I felt anyone in the X-Office gave a damn about him. I'd much rather see him leading a new Unity squad, the Avengers run has been quite good to him.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Why do so many people want him to go back to the x-men or the new mutants? So he will never have any importance! It will always be a C character list. In the Avengers in the last years he has really stood out and had an importance that he will never have in x-men.
    Let's face it. He's a mutant and his roots was in X-Men/New Mutants.

He'll never be a A or B character in Avengers.

Avengers A characters is only a small elite class and will always be those non-mutants like Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Ant-Man and Wasp.

The B characters is a long list and include Wanda, Vision, Black Widow.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Let's face it. He's a mutant and his roots was in X-Men/New Mutants.

He'll never be a A or B character in Avengers.

Avengers A characters is only a small elite class and will always be those non-mutants like Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk.

The B characters is a long list and maybe include Wanda, Vision.
    I'd be fine with that if he was he a B character with the X-men, prior to him joining the Avengers what was he doing in the X-Verse?
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I'd be fine with that if he was he a B character with the X-men, prior to him joining the Avengers what was he doing in the X-Verse?
    The problem with the new X-Men writers is they keep on introducing new members and having them join in the battle against veteran evil mutants without any previous danger room training like back in the old days of X-Men and New Mutants.

While ignoring all the other experienced mutants who have been around for decades like Karma, Cypher, Cannonball, Sunspot, Jubilee.

This is so unrealistic and characteristic of poor writing. eg. Trinary (red team), Nightshade (blue team). Sometimes, they ignore continuity and didn't know the secondary mutation in their powers.

I guess popularity of a character is the selling point and not whether they are in Avengers or X-Men.

Whether Wolverine is in Avengers or X-Men doesn't matter, he still sells in comic books.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The problem with the new X-Men writers is they keep on introducing new members and having them join in the battle against veteran evil mutants without any previous danger room training like back in the old days of X-Men and New Mutants.

While ignoring all the other experienced mutants who have been around for decades like Karma, Cypher, Cannonball, Sunspot, Jubilee.

This is so unrealistic and characteristic of poor writing. eg. Trinary (red team), Nightshade (blue team). Sometimes, they ignore continuity and didn't read the changes in their powers.

I guess popularity of a character is the selling point and not whether they are in Avengers or X-Men.

Whether Wolverine is in Avengers or X-Men doesn't matter, he still sells in comic books.
    Trinary isnt an official X-man yet and hant faced any veteran villian, unless you count the sentinel. There's no poor writing with her. She was being saved, not chosen to go in battle as a team member

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I'd be happy for Roberto if I felt anyone in the X-Office gave a damn about him. I'd much rather see him leading a new Unity squad, the Avengers run has been quite good to him.
    It's a sad state of affairs when the avengers do a better job telling mutant stories than the x line.

BANNED

The only New Mutant who has gone B-list is Magik.

Sunspot can never be A-list because that's reserved for the original X-Men and second group like Storm, Colossus, Kitty, Wolverine, Rogue, Nightcrawler.

A-list is for elite small group just like the biggest 8 planets in our solar system.

It'll be great if the original New Mutants can make it into the B-list and make more appearances in the X-Men books.

Right now,they are actually in C-list and hardly used. While the newer mutants like Xorn, Daken are in B-list.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2018 at 07:42 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Trinary isnt an official X-man yet and hant faced any veteran villian, unless you count the sentinel. There's no poor writing with her. She was being saved, not chosen to go in battle as a team member
    From the way the writer is writing, she'll be an X-Man in no time, along with the other newer mutants that the writer has introduced.

That's without any prior combat training. That's why I am avoiding X-Men Red.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2018 at 07:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs when the avengers do a better job telling mutant stories than the x line.
    It's a matter of the writers and not a matter of which team he belonged to.

If you get a writer that cares enough about the character, of course there will be character development in the X-Men books.

Usually, most of the writers are of European ancestry and they tend to ignore the ethnic minority X-Men like Jubilee, Karma, Sunspot, Dani and promote the white X-Men like Magik, Magma, Cannonball.

Racism do exist in Marvel albeit covertly.

How else do you explain Dani's lack of any mutant powers until today.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Sunspot I do not care too much if he comes back with the X-Men, outside of New Mutants he was always more with a wallpaper, and without great feats.

I wanted more information about Sam's near future

Regarding Rogue, we already knew this time related to the X-Men, but that does not mean that she will not join future Avengers teams, in fact this is almost certain.

Rogue is now both an Avenger and an X-Woman, only that her group in the unit is out of action for the moment, but Anna is still an Avenger, in fact Steve wanted her in the main group, and she said that when the They need her help, the avengers count on her.

That for me says a lot, or Rogue will be part of one of the future avengers books, or Rogue is the perfect candidate to be part of the main book, if they want to replace Carol or She Hulk at some point.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 04-25-2018 at 09:10 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    His last page in this avengers no surrender he said he’s going back to his roots!
    Was his ending better than Rogue's? Some Rogue fans seem mad about her own ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantino View Post
    Was his ending better than Rogue's? Some Rogue fans seem mad about her own ending.
    No, the end of Rogue regarding her Avenger status, seems indeterminate, it seems that the team took a break for different reasons.

But, I insist, I think that when the next avengers teams are announced Rogue it will be part of one of them.

By the way I loved the new statue of the Avengers, Rogue and Sam look spectacular in it.

Regarding Roberto for his fans it should be quite sad that his time in the avengers, apparently ended, since as mentioned, he is quite inconsequential within the X-Men.

What's his development...he has grey hair and is dying
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Roberto’s going back to Clan Askani.
    That'd be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Uh what mutant stories
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Will Citizen X lead Hickman's X-Men?
    Since when in Hickman writing the X-men?