Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    What's his development...he has grey hair and is dying

That'd be cool

Uh what mutant stories
    Read usavengers and the unity squad, some of the best x books around.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Read usavengers and the unity squad, some of the best x books around.
    Dang....were the 90s that traumatic for you
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Since when in Hickman writing the X-men?
    Isn't that the most likely place for him if he ever comes back to Marvel? He already did Avengers and FF. And since he's the one that made Sunspot and Cannonball into Avengers, he'd probably use them if he was writing X-Men.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I have to say the Avengers have been able to do the super united family thing a lot better than the X-men the past few years. I really enjoyed No Surrender and I think Sunspot had one of the best character arcs ever while in the Avengers. Unfortunately, I agree with the other poster, while I loved that exchange Roberto had about going back to his roots and the difference in being an Avenger and an X-man. However he's never going to see even a portion of the prominence he has amongst the Avengers. I feel like the writers on the Avengers have been doing a better job, picking up character's narratives and moving them a little more forward with each next writer. I have not seen a lot of that in the X-men, most of even the veteran X-men are written so wildly different between titles, writers, or even issues.

Excited to see where his journey continues but I he's not put back in the X-men and regress to the standard X-character reset that seems to be so prevalent in the X-titles.