Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    I agree, and I think most of it is due to him moving so slow. I think there were a couple of times where he kicks a door down, but then with no urgency starts strolling. He does this thing where he enters a room grimacing like a wrestler trying to ham it up for an audience by scanning the room all hunched and "grrr"-like.

To their credit Bush's fights are dope. Way more than I expected it to be.
    Naw Bush looks like wesley snipes in blade like u can feel it when he hits a dude. Luke Moves so slow that it looks fake. And like I said b4 I get that's realistic. Gorge foreman looked like he was swinging at half speed and would put dudes to sleep. But I wish they would just say in the show that Luke fights at half speed to make sure he doesnt kilm anyone with his power. Cause theres some hits he let's loose on Bushmaster that look good. I try to rationalize hes not holding back in him but the shows has never told us that. So I'm left to either assume that or just assume maybe Colter it just slow so the stunt double has to move slow aswell. Colter is still a hell of an actor I'm not complaining

thank god they put Mariah out of her misery. that woman has been trifling for two straight seasons. all hail Nightshade!

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Naw Bush looks like wesley snipes in blade like u can feel it when he hits a dude. Luke Moves so slow that it looks fake. And like I said b4 I get that's realistic. Gorge foreman looked like he was swinging at half speed and would put dudes to sleep. But I wish they would just say in the show that Luke fights at half speed to make sure he doesnt kilm anyone with his power. Cause theres some hits he let's loose on Bushmaster that look good. I try to rationalize hes not holding back in him but the shows has never told us that. So I'm left to either assume that or just assume maybe Colter it just slow so the stunt double has to move slow aswell. Colter is still a hell of an actor I'm not complaining
    Huh, you think so? He's better this season, but he's feels limited to me. The cant break me speach was corny, but then his tears with Claire was strooong, but then he's saying "It's my show" to Misty like he's at an acting workshop, but then...lol it's a back and forth now more than ever.

I remember him being better in the Halo mini series he was in, but that must be my imagination.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Why is there still so much HAMMER tech around on the black Market?? Seriously, how much of this **** still out there. How did it get out in the first place?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Didn't they do that already though?

I remember them saying something about the reason Luke does his "tapping/smacking people on the head" thing is because he knows that's all it takes to knock em out without permanently injuring them.

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Why is there still so much HAMMER tech around on the black Market?? Seriously, how much of this **** still out there. How did it get out in the first place?
    I assume Hammertech leaks it to the balck market. I mean stark industries was why not Hammer. Hope Justin Hammer comes back and joins the Netflix shows. I'll take him in anything honestly

And yes I think Colter is good. I have no issue with him outside action scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post
    Didn't they do that already though?

I remember them saying something about the reason Luke does his "tapping/smacking people on the head" thing is because he knows that's all it takes to knock em out without permanently injuring them.
    Yea that doesnt explain why he movies like a mummy

I found it a bit tedious at times with too much filler. The fight scenes between Luke and Bushmaster were good and the ones with you-know-who were great, but the ones between Luke and the gangster mooks were repetitive and boring.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    the ones between Luke and the gangster mooks were repetitive and boring.
    Those fights never failed to make my eyes roll. Luke is a public figure and his main thing is being bulletproof. Why the mooks even bother to fight him instead of scatting like roaches is perplexing.

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    I found it a bit tedious at times with too much filler. The fight scenes between Luke and Bushmaster were good and the ones with you-know-who were great, but the ones between Luke and the gangster mooks were repetitive and boring.
    Same here. I laugh at all the gangsters unloading their guns on him all the time. It just gets old after awhile.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Showrunner Cheo Hadari Coker said Cottonmouth was always suppose to die. Ali only signed up if his character had a defined short arc as he didn't wan to be tied into a long running role.
    Justin Hammer is in seagate as was Shades and Comanche. They probably cut a deal alongside Diamondback to sell weapons.
    Last edited by chamber-music; 06-29-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Claire felt like Danny's big sister so thats something you could still use. I dont see misty taking that role nor would i want her to. (Big Danny/Misty fan ).
    Danny has a older sister Miranda Rand/Death Sting. There was speculation that is who Alice Eve is playing in season 2 of Iron Fist.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    Same here. I laugh at all the gangsters unloading their guns on him all the time. It just gets old after awhile.
    It could be a good opportunity for them to introduce more exotic weapons.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It could be a good opportunity for them to introduce more exotic weapons.
    Luke developed a immunity to the Judas weapons. The one thing they knew of that worked doesn't anymore. They will have to think of something unconventional to hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Those fights never failed to make my eyes roll. Luke is a public figure and his main thing is being bulletproof. Why the mooks even bother to fight him instead of scatting like roaches is perplexing.
    Episode one they explain that if they dont atleast try that would they're ass. They why I like.toward the end a gangster came at him.with a plastic bag. Yea its dumb cause hes too strong but atleast suffocation has an effect on him unlike bullets.

I like the whole secondary exposure making him tougher and stronger but he didnt seem stronger is the problem. It was just an excuse as to why thenJudas bullets dont work no more