This is something I have been thinking recently. After the last issue of "Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man", it seems confirmed that Teresa Parker is actually Peter's sister. It's a little weird, but I like the idea. However, it made me think about something.

As some of you know, after the second "Spider-Men", we gladly discovered that the Ultimate reality is back into existence. And in this reality, we have a female clone of Peter Parker who is Spider-Woman. This character actually gathers elements from some known names:
+ Being a "sibling clone" of Peter Parker, she clearly has traits of Ben Reilly, the original Scarlet Spider. (In his original self, not his actual "broken self" from "Dead No More").
+ She has the name of Jessica Drew, the original Spider-Woman.

However, all things considered now, like being a female version of Peter Parker (who is now like her sister), I believe the Ultimate Spider-Woman now should be considered as the alternative version of Teresa Parker. And similar to how both Miles Morales switched realities, maybe something will happen that will make Teresa gain her own Spider-Powers in the future. I mean, just look at Teresa's suit. Taking away the Falcon/Vulture's wings, her red outfit looks like a lot like Ultimate Spider-Woman's original suit. Don't you think?