Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Odd that Kitty isn't confronting Rachel about her issues but I guess it makes sense for Ororo to. I mean, she did train Rachel I'm the past and she isn't the type to just let things fester.

-

She's unstable. Mesmero knows this and knows that if she wasn't that Rachel would utterly destroy him.
    If you think about it, Storm and Rachel have a really tight relationship. Hell, Storm been there for Rachel more Jean and Cyclops. Kitty might be the only one who might out rank Storm as Rachel real friends.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-28-2018 at 08:54 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    please continue to spread the truth... qft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    These last few issues, or more specifically in the last few review threads everyone has been singing his praise, here I am like he's literally doing what he's been doing since issue 1. Difference is he's finally taking more than a panel to acknowledge that other characters have a POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    so much truth,.
    nothing's changes except C+ art, Marquez, and.....giving other characters mors than onr panel to talk????? I can't wait to see everyone, who were so adamant about how bad Gold was, gush about how great #30 will be.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Sometimes, I wonder if Chris Claremont regrets paring Kitty and Colossus back then.
    From how he wrote Excalibur and Mekanix, I'd go as far as to say he probably hates the pairing. Didnt he have some misgivings about the wedding (or Gold, overall) in some FB comments?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Taking this moment to mention that Claremont's own endgame for Kitty is Rachel.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    On positive note, I hope the artist stays on the book.
    I hope so too. The art resembles the current Batman books.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    From how he wrote Excalibur and Mekanix, I'd go as far as to say he probably hates the pairing. Didnt he have some misgivings about the wedding (or Gold, overall) in some FB comments?
    Then what’s the point of paring Kitty with Colossus in the first place?

Because he probably loved it back in the 80's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Odd that Kitty isn't confronting Rachel about her issues but I guess it makes sense for Ororo to. I mean, she did train Rachel I'm the past and she isn't the type to just let things fester.

-

She's unstable. Mesmero knows this and knows that if she wasn't that Rachel would utterly destroy him.
    Kitty can't because she wouldn't be perfect. She would fail because we will have dark rachel saga./s

that means that only other characters can try and fail.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    If you think about it, Storm and Rachel have a really tight relationship. Hell, Storm been there for Rachel more Jean and Cyclops. Kitty might be the only one who might out rank Storm as Rachel real friends.
    I haven't forgotten how much of a bitch Rachel was to Storm for "leading" during X-men.

People know Claremont is my fave but just because he says something doesn’t make it true! Show it on page if that’s what you planned on!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    People know Claremont is my fave but just because he says something doesn’t make it true! Show it on page if that’s what you planned on!
    Why so vague? Show what on page? That she's queer or that her endgame is Rachel, cause he could barely get away with one of those as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I haven't forgotten how much of a bitch Rachel was to Storm for "leading" during X-men.
    Every child gotta try their parents...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Why so vague? Show what on page? That she's queer or that her endgame is Rachel, cause he could barely get away with one of those as it is.
    Not just that but how much clearer can you get in 2006 with two major big two characters than "Rachel Grey - First Lady of President Kitty Pryde"?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spectacular Member

It completely blows my mind that none of the classic Claremont ladies have since been confirmed bi.
    And the one he sneakily confirmed way back then has since been paired pretty exclusively with men.

Considering Gold is nothing but crap Claremont fanfiction, you'd think this would be the place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Not just that but how much clearer can you get in 2006 with two major big two characters than "Rachel Grey - First Lady of President Kitty Pryde"?
    I don't remember her actually being called that in the story, but I am aware that was his intention.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by majormcmeat View Post
    It completely blows my mind that none of the classic Claremont ladies have since been confirmed bi.
    And the one he sneakily confirmed way back then has since been paired pretty exclusively with men.

Considering Gold is nothing but crap Claremont fanfiction, you'd think this would be the place for it.

I don't remember her actually being called that in the story, but I am aware that was his intention.
    Only Mystique was intentionally created to be bi.

BANNED

Having actually gotten Mekanix #1 signed personally by Claremont, I can say that that issue was supposed to "confirm" to the editors that Kitty was bi.

But also I can say that Claremont's endgame for Kitty wasn't Rachel, but Grandpa MacTaggart from the True Friends mini.

What was the point of Wolverine and Mariko when CC's endgame for Logan is to be with Jean?

Uhhhh probably because it's a soap opera and CC changed his mind all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by majormcmeat View Post
    Psylocke has been confirmed bi (though that was kinda iffy because Psylocke has always been the fap fetish character and Humphries has since said that while he does not feel bad about adding LGBT diversity he did acknowledge that doing it through Psylocke was maybe kinda bad).

Guggs infamously said that as the biggest Kitty fan he had never found any trace of queer context in any of her appearances. He said he was wrong about that soon after, but a couple months later in a video interview with IGN he was back to "LOL the shippers and their crazy antics" even though he's the worst kind of shipper of all.