Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Borrowing the titles (though not the stories) from the comic, I think the ideal title for the next Avengers movie would be either Avengers Disassembled or the more uplifting, Avengers Forever.

BANNED

Well, obviously all are going to revive. I'm just are interested if teen Groot is going to meet his father the Groot who dies in the first GOTG 1. James Gunn the director of GOTG said by his twitter that they are father and son.

With the probable demise of Cap, Ironman and Rhodes, I'll go with Avengers: The End.

The Avengers storyline probably ends with this one and future team ups with revolve around the Guardians or Defenders.

BANNED

My main predictions:

1) We get the Tony/Steve reconciliation scene and Cap getting his original shield back for their final confrontation with Thanos.

2) I think Thor ends up being the one to wield either The Gauntlet, or another forged by Eitri (the whole "too much for mortal minds" thing), and we get a similar, but much more dramatic, moment to the Guardians all using the stone to destroy Ronan, where the remaining Avengers all burn themselves up (after all the talk about "not trading lives" in IW that feels like what they're leading towards) to help Thor use the power of the gauntlet to restore the universe at the end.

One thing we should keep in mind. The next movie can’t be a direct continuation like an episode 2. It has been confirmed to be a different genre of movie to IW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Borrowing the titles (though not the stories) from the comic, I think the ideal title for the next Avengers movie would be either Avengers Disassembled or the more uplifting, Avengers Forever.
    My money is solidly on Avengers Forever because I believe it will involve a whole heap of time travel.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirate View Post
    2) I think Thor ends up being the one to wield either The Gauntlet, or another forged by Eitri (the whole "too much for mortal minds" thing), and we get a similar, but much more dramatic, moment to the Guardians all using the stone to destroy Ronan, where the remaining Avengers all burn themselves up (after all the talk about "not trading lives" in IW that feels like what they're leading towards) to help Thor use the power of the gauntlet to restore the universe at the end.
    In the comic books is Nebula that wield the Gauntlet and restores to life half of the population of the Universe,i wonder if the movie will be similiar to that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    With the probable demise of Cap, Ironman and Rhodes, I'll go with Avengers: The End.

The Avengers storyline probably ends with this one and future team ups with revolve around the Guardians or Defenders.
    Defenders are on Netflix.

Guardians are their own thing.

NEW Avengers, however, is a thing. Especially since there's an academy.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I remember reading an interview with the Russos, with disappointment, that the Guardians only had a small role in Infinity War but it turns out they had major roles. They've now said the title for Avengers 4 should scare fans, so it could be another misdirection.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    My money is solidly on Avengers Forever because I believe it will involve a whole heap of time travel.
    Possibly but l was thinking more on the lines that Avengers 4 will more than likely be the last time that we will see the original MCU Avengers team with the same actors playing them together as a team and the title Avengers Forever seem most appropriate since it’s says that while we might never see them all together as a team again (with the same actors) they will be Avengers Forever in our hearts.

Still,a Avengers time travel story will be fun as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Well, obviously all are going to revive. I'm just are interested if teen Groot is going to meet his father the Groot who dies in the first GOTG 1. James Gunn the director of GOTG said by his twitter that they are father and son.
    A want to know what happen with that too, maybe we will know it in avengers 4 or GOTG 3.

BANNED

Tony and Nebula return to Earth. Pepper is gone.
    Steve, and the others reunite with him in Wakanda.
    Shuri takes the Panther Mantle and joins them in the fight.

Nebula and Thor retrieve the second Gauntlet. Nebula is able to seize several gems from Thanos who is still deeply missing Gamora.
    The Obligatory fight.
    Nebula uses her hatred of Thanos to retrieve Gamora from the Soul Stone making the Ultimate sacrifice.
    Tony and the others can' punch their way from this one.

Steve and the past are able to convince Tony that one life is always worth the sacrifice. Steve possibly dies. But Tony is offered the Glove and the power to restore reality to the way t was.
    Thanos lives, but becomes a Guardian of the stones to make sure no one like him ever gets all 6 again. The Living Tribunal and the Watchers approve.

Shuri is Ironheart.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I thought about that, but that storyline seems too far from anything that they would ever do, so I'm not sure what the point of that name would be.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I remember reading an interview with the Russos, with disappointment, that the Guardians only had a small role in Infinity War but it turns out they had major roles. They've now said the title for Avengers 4 should scare fans, so it could be another misdirection.
    Avengers 4: Katy Perry Live

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthon616 View Post
    I thought about that, but that storyline seems too far from anything that they would ever do, so I'm not sure what the point of that name would be.

Avengers 4: Katy Perry Live
    My money is still on Avengers: Endgame. It's scary, it's already been foreshadowed, and it sums up what the movie must certainly be about in one word.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    My money is still on Avengers: Endgame. It's scary, it's already been foreshadowed, and it sums up what the movie must certainly be about in one word.
    Maybe Avengers: No More could work too? It really depends on how they want to market the movie - heroically optimistic; or grimdark and serious.