Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, they'll acknowledge the Doom Patrol for Beast Boy, Batman for Dick, and Trigon for Raven. I imagine they'll at least mention Diana.
    One would hope, but Donna (for some stupid reason) always seems to be left out of stuff like that, and it just creates more problems.

I am not excited about anything in this show. But I may watch now just for Donna.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, they'll acknowledge the Doom Patrol for Beast Boy, Batman for Dick, and Trigon for Raven. I imagine they'll at least mention Diana.
    Is this set in the Arrowverse? Because if so we have already had a scene with Themyscira.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Is this set in the Arrowverse? Because if so we have already had a scene with Themyscira.
    To my knowledge, no. Especially as Batman apparently doesn’t exist in the Arrowverse, well on Earth 1 of the Arrowverse’s multiverse at least. He does exist on Supergirl’s Earth (or is strongly hinted to exist there, having worked with Superman).

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Like what Agent86 has said, Batman doesn't seem to exist. At least on Flash's and Arrow's Earth (though he may on Supergirl's Earth, with the mentionings of him).

Will it eventually crossover? Hard to say, since its being filmed on the other end of the Canada (I think). And being that the Arrowverse is on the CW and Titans will air on the DC streaming service makes it very unlikely (though not impossible, I suppose).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Honestly I'm not entirely sure if Diana will be mentioned or show up - they're probably going to want to make whole seasons based off of story arcs and Who Is Wonder Girl? is one of the Titans' biggest stories, I don't see them making it a point not to do it. Of course there really IS no reason not to merge Donna's two major origins.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    To my knowledge, no. Especially as Batman apparently doesn’t exist in the Arrowverse, well on Earth 1 of the Arrowverse’s multiverse at least. He does exist on Supergirl’s Earth (or is strongly hinted to exist there, having worked with Superman).
    Hm. Batman has never been mentioned, but Ollie has referenced Bruce Wayne by name several times.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Here's a scene with Dick and Donna! WOW! With her long hair, she fits the bill perfectly!

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/04/27/t...irl-in-action/

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Here's a scene with Dick and Donna! WOW! With her long hair, she fits the bill perfectly!

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/04/27/t...irl-in-action/
    what is it dick says to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    what is it dick says to her?
    IT almost sounds like he's saying "There's my favorite Wonder Girl" Could be wrong though.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    IT almost sounds like he's saying "There's my favorite Wonder Girl" Could be wrong though.
    Yeah I can kinda hear it.

I wonder how much she is going to show up

I just listeded to it 20 times, and what I got was:
    "Oh, I've missed you, Boy Wonder."
    "Oh ho, how's my favorite Wonder Girl?"

Could be wrong though...

Boy Wonder and Wonder Girl.jpg
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-01-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Yeah I can kinda hear it.

I wonder how much she is going to show up
    It's reported she'll show up later in Season 1, and be a regular main character Season 2

It's reported she'll show up later in Season 1, and be a regular main character Season 2
    Must have some faith if they are planning a season 2 already.

BANNED

I just listeded to it 20 times, and what I got was:
    "Oh, I've missed you, Boy Wonder."
    "Oh ho, how's my favorite Wonder Girl?"

Could be wrong though...

Boy Wonder and Wonder Girl.jpg
    I'm getting:

"Oh, I miss you, Boy Wonder."
    "Whoho, That's my favourite one." (favourite nickname, I suppose)