Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Preview - Venomized #5 (Epic Conclusion!)

Venomized #5
    (W) Cullen Bunn
    (A) Iban Coello
    (CA) Nick Bradshaw

It’s winner take all when VENOM joins Earth’s heroes in an all-out final assault on the Poison base. Will a new ally of the X-Men be enough to turn the tide against the might of Poison Thanos? Earth’s warriors battle for not only the fate of the planet — but of the entire universe as they know it! Don’t miss the conclusion to VENOMIZED!

So... Daredevil's gonna speak up or what? Why is he here on this team? Seems so random and out of place. Like he accidently got aboard on the wrong ship and now there's this awkward silence.

BANNED

surprisingly this also happened to him in marvel vs FC where he is just sort of there. unlike spider man does daredevil have any crossover storyline's where he has played a huge role? off hand I can only think of him having peripheral roles in such events except perhaps for Shadow land.

I mean.....it's not like he needs to say something.

Hey, Matt Yackey, Cyclops's visor is meant to be silver, not gold.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Beast and the O5 have really been treating Danger horribly

Really been enjoying this Venom story since it began in X-men Blue. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends. Should make for a great TPB later this year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Really been enjoying this Venom story since it began in X-men Blue. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends. Should make for a great TPB later this year.
    I just hope Eye Boy makes it through!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    So... Daredevil's gonna speak up or what? Why is he here on this team? Seems so random and out of place. Like he accidently got aboard on the wrong ship and now there's this awkward silence.
    Have you been reading this event at all?

Almost all marvel superheroes are involved. Many of them have symbiotes which makes them too risky to take on this mission to the symbionts home base. Daredevil is symbionts free so he was available to go help.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Yea the organic lead up from the poison x crossover to this has made the event more fun and feels a bit more meaningful than a normal generic crossover. I guess when you have things leading up to the event it makes the multi team involvement feel moremeaningful.

In other words if we didn’t have poison x before venomized I would find this event super boring.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Have you been reading this event at all?

Almost all marvel superheroes are involved. Many of them have symbiotes which makes them too risky to take on this mission to the symbionts home base. Daredevil is symbionts free so he was available to go help.
    Yeah, they need to have some line about that, don't they? And it doesn't change that Daredevil seems out of place here.

You also took a joke way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Beast and the O5 have really been treating Danger horribly
    It's surprising how civil she remains after enduring that much abuse, especially considering how badly she tends to react to being controlled in any way.

Incredible Member

I’m trying to think of any ramifications of this event or status who changes... part of me Only think Scragg will die and everything will go back to normal