Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Which non X-Villain would you like to see in the X-Men?

The X-Men have some of the best villains in comics but lately they seem to be running in circles when it comes to who to fight. Even worst some of their best villains have become X-Men...limiting their rogue gallery even more.

So my question is "What Marvel Villain should make his or her way to the X-Side of the Marvel Universe?"

Personally, I always thought Kang, Super-Skrull, the Frightful Four, the Masters of Evil or Morgan Ley Fay could cause tons of havoc for our favorite mutants...hell even Crossbone or Taskmaster could bring something interesting to the X-verse.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Lilith and Sphinx would be great female x villains.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

BANNED

Fing Fang Foom, The Puppet Master, The Hate-Monger

BANNED

I'd really like to see Laura take on the Kingpin. She was one of his favorite assassins, which means he has some damaging dirt on her. Meanwhile it would be carrying on the plot from ANW that Laura has resolved to take down the ones who made her kill. And living on Roosevelt island might put her in his territory, as well.

Thanos, Magus, Taskmaster, Carnage.

Dario Agger/Roxxon Corp

Maelstrom & Deathurge

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd really like to see Laura take on the Kingpin. She was one of his favorite assassins, which means he has some damaging dirt on her. Meanwhile it would be carrying on the plot from ANW that Laura has resolved to take down the ones who made her kill. And living on Roosevelt island might put her in his territory, as well.
    You just told me something I didn't know...wow. Cool, I like that idea.

Ultimate Member

The High Evolutionary seems to have an off-again, on-again wish to make mutants (and Atlanteans, clones, alien hybrids, demigods, etc.) vanish from the earth.

Deviants, in general, abducting mutants to create a version of MGH to stabilize their own unstable genomes, could make for an interesting shadow war, and drag these under-utilized bad-guys out of their subterranean cities. They've typically got all the downsides of being mutants (monstrous appearances) and none of the sexy super-powers, so MGH could be a godsend to these guys. Having the mad designer of this variant MGH be another not-often-seen villain, like Diablo, or the Mad Thinker, could add yet more non-traditional-X-villainy. (And why would Diablo or the Mad Thinker be empowering Deviants with mutant abilities by kidnapping mutants and harvesting MGH from them? Who cares! They're villains!)

Kang, definitely. The X-Men are all over this time travel stuff, and there are, at any given time, three to six time-displaced versions of Wolverine and / or spawn of Jean and / or Scott banging around, which you'd think would totally get on his last nerve. (The Avengers and Fantastic Four, by comparison, have practically nothing to do with time travel!)

MODOK (with back up from AIM flunkies) needs to face off against a mutant telepath (from whom he's hoping to harvest brain tissue to augment his own psionic powers), and probably get his giant floating butt kicked, 'cause he's just not all that (and most X-psychics are way out of his league)...
    Last edited by Sutekh; 04-28-2018 at 05:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Mad Dog. Because he was the very first villain I did ever read about. Have never ever seen him since then. Dont even know of he still lives. He was part of a small team but forgot the other members.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Lex Luthor
    Ra's Al Ghul

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantino View Post
    Lex Luthor
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Lol...alright. For legal reason how bout we use Green Goblin and the Mandarin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lol...alright. For legal reason how bout we use Green Goblin and the Mandarin.
    I blacked out on the marvel villains part. Lex and Ra would be good X-Men villains than the eccentric villains. Sometimes ordinary human villains are the best.I like Spiderman's villains but a lot of them are too ambitious scientists gone mad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Newsflash: underage assassin from the X men kills the mayor of New York... Yeah not a good idea

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Doctor Mindbubble
    Malekith
    Kang
    Superior Octopus
    Carnage
    Masters of Evil