Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    Despite forty years worth of time-travellers, parallel dimension immigrants, and alternate futures, Cable and Kang have not fought once.
    doubly strange considering that Kang (well, Rama Tut) set En Sabah Nur on his villainous path.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Doctor Doom/Infamous Iron Man killed Diablo
    well, that has to be recent I guess. what a shame.

Incredible Member

Lash, the Inhuman who went around killing the NuHumans that were created when Black Bolt released the Terrigen Mists into the world. Affecting anyone with a trace of Inhuman DNA in them, and releasing their powers. If the NuHuman created by the Terrigenesis wasn't up to Lash's standards of being worthy of the gift, he'd kill them. From his look, and stance of "Only the worthy survive. " I could see the man being recruited by Apocalypse, or even teaming up with En Sabah Nur seeing their views as quite similar. Apocalypse in the past has recruited Inhumans into his plans, the Dark Riders/Riders of the Storm, in X-Factor back in the day. So Lash wouldn't be too out there as a potential recruit, even ally to Apocalypse.

BANNED

I'd like to see the X-Men go to Asgard n fight some medieval monstrosies.

that or a small team of xmen vs the sinister six, just for the hell of it.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Asp, Black Mamba (I know she appeared in the X-Force one shot a few years back, but I miss her), Morgan Le Fey, and any interesting female villains. I don't follow much of Marvel outside X-Men and the occasional Uncanny Avengers comics
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Mighty Member

Yamada Leon.

Fin Fang Foom, Morgan Le Faye, Hela and Ultron.

Especially Hela.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Asp, Black Mamba (I know she appeared in the X-Force one shot a few years back, but I miss her), Morgan Le Fey, and any interesting female villains.
    Oh hey, that reminds me, the Enchantress!

Back when the New Mutants, and later some X-Men, went to Asgard, Loki at the end was made to promise that *he* wouldn't seek revenge for them foiling his schemes. But in the course of things, the Enchantress got humiliated (by Ilyanna, in particular) and made no such promise... I could see her holding a grudge (which, since she's many hundreds of years old, might have been simmering on the pot for a few years, since she's got other stuff going on) and unleashing some mythic nastiness on the mutants who pissed her off.

Serpent Society folk, like the Asp and Black Mamba, are also an interesting choice. At least some of the Serpent Society (Black Racer and Puff Adder, IIRC) are mutants, and joined around the same time, suggesting that the Society was actively recruiting mutants, which could put them at odds with the X-peeps, who would frown upon criminal organizations recruiting mutants. (And perhaps be somewhat peeved that *this* group of primarily non-mutants are happy to fold mutants into their ranks, making it kind of a perversion of Xavier's dream of mutants and humans working together...)

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Fin Fang Foom, Morgan Le Faye, Hela and Ultron.

Especially Hela.
    Fin Fang Foom would rock. Even the Mole Man (perhaps in a territorial dispute with a tribe of deep-dwelling Morlocks?) would be an excuse to see X-peeps fighting giant monsters!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-05-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    Despite forty years worth of time-travellers, parallel dimension immigrants, and alternate futures, Cable and Kang have not fought once.
    There was an actually a series of novels from the 90s, an X-Men Spider-Man team up trilogy, that featured Cable trying to foil a scheme by Kang to destroy most of the multiverse and bringing in Spidey and the X-Men to help him fight Kang. There was also a lot scenes with the X-Men fighting B-list street level villains they usually do not fight, that Kang hired to mess with them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Lash, the Inhuman who went around killing the NuHumans that were created when Black Bolt released the Terrigen Mists into the world. Affecting anyone with a trace of Inhuman DNA in them, and releasing their powers. If the NuHuman created by the Terrigenesis wasn't up to Lash's standards of being worthy of the gift, he'd kill them. From his look, and stance of "Only the worthy survive. " I could see the man being recruited by Apocalypse, or even teaming up with En Sabah Nur seeing their views as quite similar. Apocalypse in the past has recruited Inhumans into his plans, the Dark Riders/Riders of the Storm, in X-Factor back in the day. So Lash wouldn't be too out there as a potential recruit, even ally to Apocalypse.
    in Age of Apocalypse the Inhumans obeyed Apocalypse, worked for him. I am pretty sure Karnak was there.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    in Age of Apocalypse the Inhumans obeyed Apocalypse, worked for him. I am pretty sure Karnak was there.
    Other than Maximus, who was vying to overthrow Apocalypse, the Royal Family had been killed ,and replaced with scary arsed clone versions in that particular entry.