Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    She appeared today in Suicide Squad. SEEMS THAT NOTHING WILL CHANGE WITH HER AFTER THIS SAGA. I am a little dissapointed.

Attachment 65693
    What if they fail then something will change.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Cute, can Zan then hookup with Tula?
    Sure, why not?

It's all part of my plan to get the Wonder Twins in the Teen Titans or as members of the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    What if they fail then something will change.
    I hope not see her transformed in some kind of strange metahuman.. I say that for that half snake character that appears in the same image. However, seems that he wants to offer his body for this thing.

I wanted MIND CONTROL for train her in some kind of assassin.. But maybe that idea is make one Rose 2.0..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-09-2018 at 01:26 PM.

When Superman and Wonder Woman were dating in DCnU, I was an advocate for having Steve Trevor and Lois Lane date. There's something about the super spy and word's greatest investigative reporter dating that I can see working (for a little while at least.)

If they ever break up the Hawks and Aquas, I can see Shayera (BRING BACK SHAYERA!) dating John Stewart (like in JLU) and Hawkman and Mera getting on together well. (They also have the at diametric "a bird and fish can fall in love, but where will they build a nest" thing. Aquaman and Vixen might make a good couple. I'm not sure who I would put Kendra with, but Justice Leaguer meetings with these dynamics might get a little uncomfortable.

I need a little more soap opera in my Hall of Justice, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    When Superman and Wonder Woman were dating in DCnU, I was an advocate for having Steve Trevor and Lois Lane date. There's something about the super spy and word's greatest investigative reporter dating that I can see working (for a little while at least.)
    I had that idea too. But I am happy that this never happened, poor Lois.

But I am happy that Superman is with Lois now.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-10-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Crossover one.

Kitty Pryde and Jason Todd = Could work, and when he was Robin and she was Shadowcat in her early years he probably would have been kind of an ideal boyfriend for her given her over all type.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    This one just crossed my mind, not sure if I've ever seen it before; Wonder Woman and Batwoman. That'd be a fun fling.
    Yes please.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I hope not see her transformed in some kind of strange metahuman.. I say that for that half snake character that appears in the same image. However, seems that he wants to offer his body for this thing.

I wanted MIND CONTROL for train her in some kind of assassin.. But maybe that idea is make one Rose 2.0..
    There was also talk of making Zoe into an assassin so that might be in the cards.

Actually thinking about it, I kinda want J’onn to have a relationship, he even got married to a human in the DCAU

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Yes please.
    While I love Superman and Wonder Woman, this would be cool to see.

Sure, why not?

It's all part of my plan to get the Wonder Twins in the Teen Titans or as members of the Justice League.

If they ever break up the Hawks and Aquas, ....
    Love Steve Trevor and Lois Lane together.
    Now do Etta Candy and Jimmy Olsen hook up?
    Also Hawks & Aquas swapped.
    Mera & Hawkman
    Hawkwoman & Aquaman

Although it's starting to look like a bunch swingers.

Raven + Zauriel
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-10-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Astonishing Member

Oh yeah. Kara and Siobhan from the New 52. Man they seemed like a potentially cute couple.

Same for Kara and the New 52 Maxima.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Actually thinking about it, I kinda want J’onn to have a relationship, he even got married to a human in the DCAU
    Yeah, I remember this.. He was disguised as one old man with one old woman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    There was also talk of making Zoe into an assassin so that might be in the cards.
    I read the 41 issue again and now I understand this. They want her to serve his leader(after his resurrection), as assasin.. Only for see her fate, I am interested in this comic again. She will have some role this time and they trained her...

Suicide Squad 43
    “CONSTRICTION” part three! Trained to kill by Kobra, Deadshot’s daughter Zoe may be even more deadly than her father. Batman and Deadshot must face her down and stop her before she kills both them and all of Kobra!

She will try to Kill everyone in this place.. They will transform her in another of them with a drug and she will lose the control? I didn´t saw nothing strange in her during this chapter.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-10-2018 at 08:11 AM.

I read the 41 issue again and now I understand this. They want her to serve his leader(after his resurrection), as assasin.. Only for see her fate, I am interested in this comic again. She will have some role this time and they trained her...

Suicide Squad 43
    “CONSTRICTION” part three! Trained to kill by Kobra, Deadshot’s daughter Zoe may be even more deadly than her father. Batman and Deadshot must face her down and stop her before she kills both them and all of Kobra!

She will try to Kill everyone in this place.. They will transform her in another of them with a drug and she will lose the control? I didn´t saw nothing strange in her during this chapter.
    In theory Zoe Lawton may hve yet to under go whatever transformation process Kobra has in mind for her so it may happen off panel or during the rescue.