Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Collected figures and statues

....Surely there must be other fans here who love collecting figures? I'm willing to post my collection, if anyone wants to discuss.

I should think so! My books have figurines all over them, and many collections posted in the collected editions forum also present that way.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I don't collect, but would like to see others collection.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I don't have the space to collect the bigger stuff but I am slowly collecting all of the (mainly) Spider-man related Eaglemoss figures to put in front of my books. I managed to win 4 ebay auctions on the weekend for Scorpion, Electro, Hobgoblin and Dr Strange. I'll do pictures once I've received them and added them to the others I've got.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member

Awesome! People. Will post part of my collection tomorrow as I am at university so my jewels are away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I don't have the space to collect the bigger stuff but I am slowly collecting all of the (mainly) Spider-man related Eaglemoss figures to put in front of my books. I managed to win 4 ebay auctions on the weekend for Scorpion, Electro, Hobgoblin and Dr Strange. I'll do pictures once I've received them and added them to the others I've got.
    Ooo good finds. I am after a Doc S figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I don't collect, but would like to see others collection.
    I concur!! I would love to see them!

The Claw of Justice!

I love collecting figures. Right now I'm loving the Mezco One:12 line (can't wait for John Wick!). My dream is for a new Hellboy/Mignolaverse line that goes deeper into the character roster than the old Mezco Hellboy line (which was superb). I customize my own figures too.

I'll get some pictures of my shelves tomorrow.
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

I started collecting female action figures a few years back because it was more of a challenge, as there aren't as many of them. But having said that, I did an inventory and I have over two dozen versions of Catwoman.
    Also have several Xenas plus Gabrielle, Calista and Hercules. Others include Batgirl, Poison Ivy, She-Hulk, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, a couple Klingon women (forgot their names)

Male action figures aren't left out though, I have several Batman, plus Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Superman.

Extraordinary Member

How do I upload photos? Mine aren't working.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

You should pick a site like imageshack or imgur (not sure if spelled that right) and they will have already formatted the code that you can just copy and paste into the message window.

I have mostly Bowen Designs statues and mini busts. I have the large Doom statue and Galactus bust boxed up for now since my curio cabinet is too small. But I also have some of the Eaglemoss figures when they were made of lead and would like to collect their chess pieces someday

Here is the curio cabinet

My Fantastic Four grouping

above the cabinet you see this signed print by Gabrielle D'ell Otto I got from a web site

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-02-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

More groupings.... It's shame that Bowen went out of business due to a divorce I hear. They were usually more affordable than Sideshow's stuff. I'd love to have some of their pieces but they are pretty high. One Doom fan that posts on CBR sometimes has the Doom figure that cost close to 5,000, if I recall that price correctly I think the smaller scale one was maybe $500 and I believe those are all sold out.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-08-2018 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    ....Surely there must be other fans here who love collecting figures? I'm willing to post my collection, if anyone wants to discuss.
    Definitely. Unfortunately, my collection is poorly stored. I should get a display going.

I'll see if I can put together a bunch of them for presentation. Cool thread idea.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Definitely. Unfortunately, my collection is poorly stored. I should get a display going.

I'll see if I can put together a bunch of them for presentation. Cool thread idea.
    Thanks mate or pal!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Thanks mate or pal!
    Either is fine by me, man

Here are four that I thought to put together. They were in my closet, collecting dust. My room is too messy and basically has zero space. Three Kotobukiya statues (Kylo Ren, Spider-Man and Hulk) and one really well made figure (Kratos)

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/