Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Either is fine by me, man

Here are four that I thought to put together. They were in my closet, collecting dust. My room is too messy and basically has zero space. Three Kotobukiya statues (Kylo Ren, Spider-Man and Hulk) and one really well made figure (Kratos)

I recognized Kratos right away. Very well made! I didn't even know they had made one!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I recognized Kratos right away. Very well made! I didn't even know they had made one!
    I can't remember which company made that. It's not a statue. It's an action figure, but built so well. It's not Kotobukiya. I think it's made by Neca.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I can't remember which company made that. It's not a statue. It's an action figure, but built so well. It's not Kotobukiya. I think it's made by Neca.
    The entire figure is spot-on, especially the face! I don't see any "articulated joints" either. Just proves they can make exceptional action figures, if they wanted to do it. Imagine all the DC and Marvel figures made with that quality of care!

The entire figure is spot-on, especially the face! I don't see any "articulated joints" either. Just proves they can make exceptional action figures, if they wanted to do it. Imagine all the DC and Marvel figures made with that quality of care!
    Agreed. It is one of my favourite figures.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Thought I'd post a few pics of the small figures I've got.

Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Those are EagleMoss right? I wish I had bought more of those. there's a bit of glare from the glass

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post

Nice collection and so clean and dust free!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Those are EagleMoss right? I wish I had bought more of those. there's a bit of glare from the glass
    Yeah they're Eaglemoss. I'm trying to collect all the Spider-man related ones, plus the odd extra one like Dr Strange. I've only got a few more I'd like to get. Yours look great! I've never seen the Galactus one before.

Nice collection and so clean and dust free!
    Thanks! They're not entirely dust free. Some of them have had stickers on the bases, which have left behind a sticky patch, which is a dust magnet! I'll work out a way of removing it eventually.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

A little bit of this and that. I really need to get a display case or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    A little bit of this and that. I really need to get a display case or something.
    I like the variariation in height and dimensions of all the figures. That front WW is amazing!

Is that WW in the back throwing a spaceship? Very unique and demonstrates her power.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I like the variariation in height and dimensions of all the figures. That front WW is amazing!

Is that WW in the back throwing a spaceship? Very unique and demonstrates her power.
    Thanks!
    That one is from the first Injustice video game, Diana is throwing the ship Superman came to earth in on an almost defeated Batman mirroring the feature in game.

I don't have many figures but my friend gave me a big Millennium Falcon toy so I set it up on my dresser. Then I found some toys I had when I was little like Han, Jabba, Darth Vader (some other random stuff like IG-88) and set them up by the Falcon. After that I found some Batman The Animated Series figures and now I've been looking for them haha I have Batman, Joker, Harley, Bane, Croc, Mad Hatter and a random Nightwing from the Legends of Batman or Legends of the Dark Knight (can't remember) series of toys.

I also have some McFarlane Steeler figures. Hines Ward, 2 Big Bens and Troy Polamalu.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post

Those are amazing. I guess the're Ditko themed since there's a random Dr. Strange among Spider-man stuff haha I guess Hobgoblin's the only one he didn't have a hand in creating.

Also, I didn't know there was a volume 3 to the spider-man Omnibus. I'm immersing myself in the first two right now. Truly AMAZING comic books.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Those are amazing. I guess the're Ditko themed since there's a random Dr. Strange among Spider-man stuff haha I guess Hobgoblin's the only one he didn't have a hand in creating.

Also, I didn't know there was a volume 3 to the spider-man Omnibus. I'm immersing myself in the first two right now. Truly AMAZING comic books.
    I'm aiming to collect the Spidey related figures, plus the odd other Marvel characters I like. Dr Strange is one of them, and I'll probably get Daredevil and Ant-man too.

Admittedly, I haven't read ASM Volume 3 yet, but I wanted to grab it before it eventually goes out of print.

Some very nice stuff on display there.

I'm also very cognitive of room aesthetics when displaying colorful pieces in one area like a large cabinet. I'm more inclined with the thought that less is always more. Does that make sense?