Default FBI thinks Superman is real

The FBI apparently thinks Superman is real. They redacted Clark and Lois's names in documents released under freedom of information, namely a confiscated script set at the Planet:
    https://gizmodo.com/the-fbi-redacted...ers-1825658114

Why redact the names of fictional characters?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I knew it was all a cover up!

With the world on the brink, we certainly could use the red and blue blur of ''the man of tommorw' today!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

That's funny.

Wow.Just wow.

Ha ha ha ha priceless.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Clearly someone in an FBI office somewhere has a sense of humor.

I love it.

Obviously it's just someone having a good laugh, but if you really want to know what's messed up, check out the list of household items that Homeland Security considers "signs of cult involvement." This list includes things such as pillows, candles, incense, nails and/or tacks in the walls.......the list is utterly ridiculous, and Homeland figures that if you have at least three of the things on the list, you're potentially in a cult. Of course, that's not actually illegal, so there's no cause for concern, but it's still funny/sad.

I mean, pillows, candles, and holes in a wall. So if you don't sleep on the ground, are prepared for a power outage, and hung up a poster or family photo, Homeland's got you pegged for cult activities.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Next thing they will said is Lex Luthor is president! And that is not true.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Clearly someone in an FBI office somewhere has a sense of humor.

I love it.

Obviously it's just someone having a good laugh, but if you really want to know what's messed up, check out the list of household items that Homeland Security considers "signs of cult involvement." This list includes things such as pillows, candles, incense, nails and/or tacks in the walls.......the list is utterly ridiculous, and Homeland figures that if you have at least three of the things on the list, you're potentially in a cult. Of course, that's not actually illegal, so there's no cause for concern, but it's still funny/sad.

I mean, pillows, candles, and holes in a wall. So if you don't sleep on the ground, are prepared for a power outage, and hung up a poster or family photo, Homeland's got you pegged for cult activities.
    Man, it's a good thing I don't use nails to hang my pictures then. I use the adhesive gel of The Infinity Wyrm, as commanded by my master, Gleebor The All-Knowing.