Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    It would be amazing if in Avengers 4 they gave us at least one shot with Wasp, Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk together.
    (Thumbs Up) .

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Good to see something a little lighthearted after Infinity War. What are the chances this movie will have some spillover revenue from Infinity War?
    Ant-Man wasn’t in Infinity War. So I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think all Marvel movies since the Avengers have had some spill over revenue, at this point
    Ironman 3 definitely had some.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Ant-Man wasn’t in Infinity War. So I doubt it.
    I could see this movie ending with Wasp getting dusted.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:
    - So Ghost is the first female MCU Big Bad?
    - I guess they're saving Janet for a future trailer .
    Hela was the first female Big Bad. If you pay attention to the trailer you see about two seconds that are clearly a flashback when Hank and Janet were active heroes, you can tell its them because the Wasp outfit is red and looks just like the one she wore in the flashback during the first Ant-man movie. So technically she is in the trailer, just masked.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I could see this movie ending with Wasp getting dusted.
    Nah. Both are due for Avengers appearances. Hank and mom, newly returned, probably bite it

BANNED

Nah. Both are due for Avengers appearances. Hank and mom, newly returned, probably bite it
    I hope it's not a spoiler to confidently suggest that every hero who was dusted is going to have an A4 appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I hope it's not a spoiler to confidently suggest that every hero who was dusted is going to have an A4 appearance.
    Sebastian Stan even confirmed he's in a scene with the Pym's.

Astonishing Member

Looks like there are going to be some imaginitve use of the Antman and the Wasp powers on screen.
    And Ghost as the villain is indeed interesting.
    It´s about the most diferent type of movie that Avengers,but since i got pleasently surprised to how the first Antman movie was i will be watching this movie as well.

Looking forward to seeing Ghost in action as well as Wasp. It looks like they gave her all the sweet choreo, which makes sense. She seems like she'll bump up on my fave female mcu character list real quick. Looking forward to seeing Janet as well. Dope cast all around.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sebastian Stan even confirmed he's in a scene with the Pym's.
    Could just be the Winter Soldier going after his tech, back in the day. You'd think that Hydra would have taken a shot at it earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Agents of SHIELD handled it pretty badly, imo. A throwaway line of "Can you believe what's happening in New York?" "Yeah, but let's get back to business. We have our own aliens to deal with."

Either do something with it, or don't mention it at all. It's the laziest connection to the movies yet -- in the past, they had half a season devoted to the consequences of The Winter Soldier, an episode's subplot devoted to Age of Ultron, and a philosophical discussion about the ramifications of Civil War's registration act. Here, it's a recurring character mentioning a major alien invasion like it was water cooler talk about last night's episode of Empire.
    Agreed. I thought it was completely pointless to include. On the other hand, I suppose that them being g agents of shield that they're kind of use to aliens or weird stuffing happening. And since MCU does have the avengers and what not, I wouldn't imagine they'd feel like they need to get to NY pronto or anything.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    It would be amazing if in Avengers 4 they gave us at least one shot with Wasp, Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk together.
    I didn’t even realize I wanted this until you said it.

Could just be the Winter Soldier going after his tech, back in the day. You'd think that Hydra would have taken a shot at it earlier
    makes sense. Hank and Jan fought communists, afterall.

Antman and The Wasp Promotional Event 2018