Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
John Stewart is a boss.

What are some of your favorite JS moments? I'll put up a few scans in about a day or two.
#1: The oath recitation in the JL episode 'In Blackest Night'. The link to it is in the very first post of this thread.

#2: JLU episode: 'Ancient History' when he makes his final decision regarding his relationship woes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBFdQvTwB-E

That was the moment I became a John Stewart fan and this line had a big impact on me as a kid: 'I won't be destiny's puppet. Whatever decision we make, we will make those choices ourselves'. Those were powerful words and lessons for the 11 year old me.

Others:

-The JL episode where they meet the expies of the JSA. John being a comic book nerd, figuring out the illusions and the final scene between him and Hawkgirl:

John: ....they weren't even real.

Hawkgirl: They saved our lives, they are real enough for me.

Those were all great moments for the character.

-JLU episode 'Kids Stuff' when he turned into a fun little nerdy kid wearing Kyle's crab mask. I also liked the beginning of the episode when he points out that Flash's personality is rubbing off on him when in reality he was just getting in touch with his inner kid.

-JL episode 'Savage Time'. John's ring runs out of power and he spends the rest of the episode as a Bad Ass Normal; kicking ass and taking names on a WW2 battle field.