Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Basically, if you don't have a Kindle or Kindle Fire, you can't just buy books directly in the app anymore. It redirects you to a web page to do that. In addition to the DRM, that's why I'm thinking of closing my account. If there weren't a few titles I read which are exclusive to Comixology, it wouldn't be hard to do that.
    Oh man. That's lame. I already buy my books from the site and then downloaded them to my tablet, so it's pretty much business as usual for me, but I can see how that would be a big hassle from just buying them in-app. Hopefully comiXology fixes that issue. I really like the company and want them to succeed, and I want comics to succeed. They need to be as easily accessible as reasonably possible.

I read all my periodical comics digitally. I still buy trades, but I'm altogether done with floppies. Digital comics are largely what got me back into comics.

That's a shame hearing that about Injustice because Gardner, as much as I like him, didn't even show up in the game. Maybe things will change as the story goes on?
    Yeah, Guy's not even in the game, so I didn't understand why he had a larger role than John. I just figured it was the usual BS John Stewart and his fans have gone through, but we'll see what happens. John did stuff last issue, so he may continue to rise in importance.
    Last edited by Desh; 05-12-2014 at 09:35 AM.