Thread: Quasar love...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Eon's dead. And didn't make them in the first place, s/he just found them hirself. [Which is why Mar-Vell didn't get them when Eon recruited him as PotU, and neither did Gravity when Eon's child/successor Epoch attempted to recruit him. In both cases, they didn't have access to the bands.]
    I'm not sure that's correct - I thought Eon claimed that s/he created them for the Protector of the Universe. I've always been led to believe the QBs are potentially the most, or one of the most, powerful weapons in the entire universe. Fabricating them would seem to be a very difficult thing to do, since it remains a mystery as to where the baubles in them come from originally. When Eon didn't have them for Captain Marvel it was because they were "lost" on Uranus. We know that there are Quasars in other universes, including the Cancerverse, and we've never seen more than one in any of those universes, so I suspect only "one" can be made for the job from scratch.

Good point, however, that maybe Thanos's "fake" ones might have supplied useable Bands to the Universe. I hadn't thought of that. Also, I agree, it never made sense that Wendell "gave" something that he couldn't take off without losing his arms!
    Last edited by Quasar's Bands; 06-06-2019 at 11:47 AM.