Default The Gentleman: Darkness of the Void

The Kickstarter for the next book I'm writing, THE GENTLEMAN: DARKNESS OF THE VOID, is up and running. Be sure to check the video for the dope images, art, and concept! And don't forget, if you're interested in pledging/donated, Kickstarter doesn't take any dime from your account until the end of the campaign at the end of the month.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-of-the-void#

A Lovecraftian inspired horror noir story about the haunting ghosts from the past along with the ghosts from the forth coming future, the Gentleman finds himself drawn to Espere St. Lanmé, mysterious and alluring, seeking help and protection from a being of possibly supernatural origins. Unfortunately to protect her, Oliver must succumb to his special abilities, a hereditary curse that uses his body as a key and vessel to the Void, an ancient evil with the means to destroy all life as we know.

Can Oliver protect Espere without losing his humanity? And if he can, can she be trusted? What is her connection to Oliver and the Void itself?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-of-the-void#
    Kickstarter for my comic Is'nana the Were-Spider, Vol 1 and 2!

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.

BANNED

Looks dope! All the best wishes for success

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Looks dope! All the best wishes for success
    Thank you so much!
    Kickstarter for my comic Is'nana the Were-Spider, Vol 1 and 2!

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.