Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Why does nance look like Mallory Archer?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I never knew that Rachel could only use her TP to read minds if she was in close proximity to a person. Apparently her power boost allows her to do it from a distance

*inserts eyeroll*
    Guggenheim must have limited his reading to Excalibur see the issue with Feron when he steals the PF and her basic tp/tp was not being able to levitate and very basic tp

Excalibur 48
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-02-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    and YET she needed to "bump" into Mesterio to figure out if it was him or an old lady. Inconsistent stupid bullshit.This is like Baywatch Xmen.
    Lmao agreed!

It's like....is Gugg's literally ignoring ANY development these characters have had post 80's?

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

The last time I said something detailed about a writer on here, I was banned. Let me just say that this has gone on long enough and that this run will go down as one of the worst in this franchise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Guggenheim must have limited his reading to Excalibur see the issue with Feron when he steals the PF and her basic tp/tp was not being able to levitate and very basic tp
    I think he limited his reading to the backs of trading cards and hasn't gone beyond a very limited description of each character. This reads like someone who didn't do their homework and is bullshiting his way through it all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    The last time I said something detailed about a writer on here, I was banned. Let me just say that this has gone on long enough and that this run will go down as one of the worst in this franchise.
    I think he limited his reading to the backs of trading cards and hasn't gone beyond a very limited description of each character. This reads like someone who didn't do their homework and is bullshiting his way through it all.
    Lmfao would the both of you mind telling us how you really feel? LAWDHAMERCY!!! At least the art was pleasing to look at, no?

It's messy but in all honesty I've read worse. The rocket thing is cute. Kitty in a space bullet Colossus in a rocket. The Mesmero/Rachel thing has precedent in Excalibur which is why it seems he is taking material from there

Kittys face when she attacks Nance is terrific

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Le sigh. So before Guggs she could astral project across the entire universe, scan the minds of everyone on the planet at once, send people's minds into different times and pasts/futures, scan and hunt people (AvX, DoFP) across the globe, and communicate across the country if needed without a power upgrade? But for her TP to work she had to be in close proximity? I can't with him
    And he's a Rachel fan... God help any other characters he claims to like.....
    I think you need a hug. I feel your pain from here.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Le sigh. So before Guggs she could astral project across the entire universe, scan the minds of everyone on the planet at once, send people's minds into different times and pasts/futures, scan and hunt people (AvX, DoFP) across the globe, and communicate across the country if needed without a power upgrade? But for her TP to work she had to be in close proximity? I can't with him
    He acts like her psychic abilities were on Dani's level

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Lmfao would the both of you mind telling us how you really feel? LAWDHAMERCY!!! At least the art was pleasing to look at, no?
    No. Honestly the art sucks too. The art in Batman and Avengers is far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He acts like her psychic abilities were on Dani's level
    He acts like her psychic abilities were on the same level as Long Island Medium.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

It is great that we have good art to look at. I'll love picture books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I think you need a hug. I feel your pain from here.
    I'm screaming, y'all! At least we got confirmation that Storm's power can no longer be nullified by inhibitors! It is sad that Rachel is considered to have a power boost now tho. Poor thing. She'll recover once she and Storm share the ultimate intimacy once more.

No. Honestly the art sucks too. The art in Batman and Avengers is far superior.

He acts like her psychic abilities were on the same level as Long Island Medium.

*clutches the pearls*
    The only exciting thing about this issue was one page most of the X-men still looked young 20 years later. And it looked like the O5 grew up but then where are the originals. Unless that was hope next to cylops which it may very well be. Kitty looked pleasantly haggard though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/