Default Venomize #5 thoughts?

So with the story arc over what are your thoughts on it?

spoilers:
    hopefully this shows which symbiote Peters uses for issue 800 of his own series.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

It was a fun read. Curious if Jean having a new body will change anything about her. We now have poison carnage and some poison characters that can be used. The good thing about this is they can use whom ever they want because anyone oils have survived so there’s stories to be told there. While Scragg dying was sad it’s a character a lot of people don’t know about because of the poor selling monsters unleashed title so I’m not sure if that death was an impact. Even though they wrote themselves a way to bring scragg back already. I just wish venom and the x kids didn’t spend the whole series in their ship just about. Interested how long spidey will keep the suit though. Interesting enough Eddie who was so against killing poisons immediately went to kill scragg without a plan to subdue him, the other monsters could have done the job.

It was entertaining enough.

Astonishing Member

I enjoyed it and it seems Venom doesnt hate Spidey as much as he used

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Thought it was okay. I'm glad they removed the Klyntar of off Spider-Man in this issue so it is confirmed that it isn't the one being used in ASM 800, since that would not make any sense continuity-wise and be a super-lame way to resolve the problem story-wise.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

It was entertaining. I'm assuming going to planet Klyntaar caused the symbiotes to leave their hosts? As for Punisher, is he still a big glob of goo or was he 'hanging on' as hard as he could like Jean and somehow reforms? How did they fit Lunella's T-Rex onto a ship to Klyntaar?

Amazing Member

I think that symbiote bomb that spidey left at the church in issue 1 is the key for defeating red goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I enjoyed it and it seems Venom doesnt hate Spidey as much as he used
    Well the Venom symbiote itself apologized to Spider-Man near the end of Flash's tenure. Given that it's not the bloodthirsty revenge monster, there's no reason for the irrational hate. Eddie doesn't hate him and while Peter is a bit of an ass when symbiotes are involved, I'm hoping he changes his tune.