Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'm interested. I'll wait and see just how much they have to offer first.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Then how is Teen Titans Go getting so much air time while Steven Universe get numerous hiatuses?
    Blatant favoritism, I guess?

But other then TTG! CN at this point is basically where DC cartoons go to get cancelled.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...But other then TTG! CN at this point is basically where DC cartoons go to get cancelled.
    I agree!

I really want a new Batman cartoon...but not on CN!

This streaming service is my best hope.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Then how is Teen Titans Go getting so much air time while Steven Universe get numerous hiatuses?

I feel like Greg Weisman might be better for WW. His unlucky streak of cancelled shows seems to be breaking at least.
    Steven Universe is a special case because there's speculation that they do long hiatus on purpose or whatever. I don't know but they do have frequent new eps when it does come back. They did the same with Uncle Grandpa where they stretch out the first season. CN is weird.

I just don't think CN wants 30 min shows anymore.

Don't get me started on how CN ridiculously sucks nowadays. The biggest reason to support DC Universe is for the alternative it provides for DC animated shows. If the live action shows are solid too than all the better.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    They should just do a Steel show. Now would be the perfect time.
    Attachment 65403
    is terry crews available?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    They are banking on Lois and Lex having more recognition.
    no one is intrested in them without Clark
    its jsut be a show about a a journalist and a Billionare playboy

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    It's funny that there are ppl on here who say that DC can't have a Titans and a YJ series running at the same time,but the streaming service does that very thing.

This will survive if they put EVERYTHING in it,everything not locked into a contract somewhere else into it that is.they need to have merchandise and comics for sale somehow also,throw everything at the customer,don't hold back
    Hopefully better merchandise than they send to discount retail stores. I pretty much stopped looking at DC's Walmart/Target selections for a decent looking Flash and Nightwing that's comic book and not the movie or TV versions that I can't stand.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

So we're up to four original programs...unfortunately I'm interested in none of them. And I pretty much hate the Timmverse outside of the original Batman: TAS, so if they populate the rest of the library with old animation that's not a calling card to me either. I'll keep an ear to the ground though. What I'm really looking for is more new animated content.

But, that said, I don't even know if I'd subscribe then. I hate this trickle down, genre-and-network based streaming service stuff. Its just breaking things apart to make the consumer pay more and more money.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Don't get me started on how CN ridiculously sucks nowadays. The biggest reason to support DC Universe is for the alternative it provides for DC animated shows. If the live action shows are solid too than all the better.
    Toonami/Adult Swim being about the only parts of CN I have watched in years (thank you Dragon Ball franchise!).

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    So we're up to four original programs...unfortunately I'm interested in none of them. And I pretty much hate the Timmverse outside of the original Batman: TAS, so if they populate the rest of the library with old animation that's not a calling card to me either. I'll keep an ear to the ground though. What I'm really looking for is more new animated content.

But, that said, I don't even know if I'd subscribe then. I hate this trickle down, genre-and-network based streaming service stuff. Its just breaking things apart to make the consumer pay more and more money.
    You don't even like Young Justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    no one is intrested in them without Clark
    its jsut be a show about a a journalist and a Billionare playboy
    It would be if it were about Lois and Bruce Wayne. Lex isn't much of a playboy.

It would be if it were about Lois and Bruce Wayne. Lex isn't much of a playboy.
    Even when he's a billionaire he's more mad scientist then playboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    You don't even like Young Justice?
    I stand corrected, yes I do like YJ.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I stand corrected, yes I do like YJ.

That show is solid,and I can't wait to see what they do next