Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
It's hard to say. Allowing Netflix to run Titans so soon goes against (what appears to be) the usual business model for streaming services. And CBS All Access released the first season of Star Trek Discovery fairly quickly as well, which you don't see from Netflix or Hulu or whoever else. I mean, Netflix did release some of the Marvel Defenders shows on DvD but the distribution was limited and there was no marketing at all for it and Daredevil and Jessica Jones had been out for years first.

Distributing through a secondary service/company and releasing blu-ray a mere six months after a season ends seems to run counter to how streaming services operate; where they keep all their shows from any kind of disc release and deny access to other services so you have to sub through them for the content. Perhaps DCU will be equally off kilter? I was pretty surprised by the Netflix Titans announcement (that might have to do with the service's US-only release though). But it's one less reason for me to sub to DCU; if I can get access to their shows without paying more (I already use Netflix) then I'll happily wait a few extra months for it.
Its literally because the App isnt available outside the USA, I'm assuming so at least. Why spend millions on a bunch of shows thar no one can see ?