Default Micronauts Movie In the works!

Planned for 2020. From animation news--

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-voYPOoEMx...pg%2Blarge.jpg

[IMG][/IMG]

The link lists the following movies:

2020: GI Joe, Micronauts

2021: Dungeons & Dragons, My Little Pony

Will all of these be part of the shared Hasbroverse? If so, will they all be live action or animated?

The only one I care about on this list is Micronauts, and I'd prefer it to be fully CGI-animated.

Given that much of the Micronauts is a ripoff of Star Wars ("Skywalker" vs. "Space Glider," Baron Karza being a knockoff of Vader, etc.) or an inverse take on it ("Inner Space" vs. "Outer Space"), I think people would be more forgiving if this were an animated movie. A live action film would be so high profile as to invite unflattering comparisons from Star Wars fans.

Then, you have the Marvel comic, which took things a step further and named Space Gilder as "Arcturus Rann" (writer Bill Mantlo was an Adam Strange fan) and had everyone fight for control of the Enigma Force -- a clear knockoff of the New Gods' Source or Star Wars' Force.

And it's been removed from it's release date. Not looking good. At least Micron city got a cameo in ant-man and wasp.

No update on the cartoon also. Maybe they should import the microman anime?

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/pa...-release-date/

Release dates are as fluid as a river these days. But has this movie been made? Is there an eventual release? Or has the production been shelved.
    I also wonder if it is based on the comic, or just the toys?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

If it was made it was done in secret so my guess is no.

They can't use any marvel owned micron so it would be more like the idw/ dreamwave comics or the microman anime.