jpsilva

Default Best software for writing comics

I've been working on a writing app for Mac and Windows designed just for comic book writers. It's called Superscript and it's small and simple, but packed with features to make the writing process friendlier:

• Automatically formats your script as you type
    • Automatically numbers panels & pages (even multi-page splashes!)
    • Spoken word count per dialog bubble, panel and page
    • Customizable spell check and auto-completion
    • Include images and comments
    • And more

Please check it out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...va/superscript

If you're interested, please back the project. Reply if you have any questions, feature requests, etc.

Hi Justin, I've just downloaded a free trial v1.5.2 for Windows. I've been using Scrivener for structure/plotting and ComyxApp off and on. Someone recommended ComicDraw here, but I can't find the topic (the search doesn't give any results). I also used FadeIn for screenwriting, but that was long ago (when I worked part-time and took a couple of freelance projects).

Quote Originally Posted by lumusislight View Post
    Hi Justin, I've just downloaded a free trial v1.5.2 for Windows. I've been using Scrivener for structure/plotting pre-draft or edit it online and ComyxApp off and on. Someone recommended also thetermpapers for writing or ComicDraw here, but I can't find the topic (the search doesn't give any results). I also used FadeIn for screenwriting, but that was long ago (when I worked part-time and took a couple of freelance projects).

Guys, what other apps do you use for writing comics? Anyone here using Trebly?
    Last edited by lumusislight; 02-21-2020 at 01:28 AM.