Default Gamora and Nebula vs Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive

Which group of Thanos children wins?

MCU versions.

Man I'm not sure how to rank these two one minute they're trouble for Scarlet Witch and Vision the next nomad black widow and falcon own them I mean what do we do with that kinda showing?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Man I'm not sure how to rank these two one minute they're trouble for Scarlet Witch and Vision the next nomad black widow and falcon own them I mean what do we do with that kinda showing?
    Corvus fought Vision. They were smashing in buildings and whatnot, it was barely having any damage on Corvus. Then he got caught off guard and stabbed. But in the third act, he again fought Vision and actually beat Cap one on one.

Proxima fought Wanda. While Wanda has immense raw power, she's not really that quick or precise or creative with it. And then she fought BW and Okoye and did ok.

What I'm saying is, Corvus has good feats to make him at least Cap level. Proxima is maybe slightly above Widow level.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 05-03-2018 at 03:08 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Corvus: Skill, speed around MCU Cap level - remembering that MCU Cap is slower and somewhat less skilled than 616 Cap, durability and strength somewhat higher than Cap (building smashing, super jumping and such) - remembering that MCU Cap is stronger and mostly more durable than 616 Cap. But he has a magic McGuffin-level weapon that can cut through Vision and stop him from phasing.

Proxima: Skill and speed around MCU Widow. Much stronger and more durable than MCU Widow. And again, with a weapon that, while not as good as Corvus, sure seems pretty badass and certainly capable of hurting the foes here.

Gamora and Nebula are probably stronger and perhaps more durable, but aren't significantly faster or more durable, and their weapons are not as awesome at all. I'd probably give the edge to Thanos' replacement brats over his OG brats, simply due to better arms.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Given how Gamora is meant to be the deadliest assassin in the galaxy, she's not actually got much in the way of good combat feats tbh. She's sub Cap certainly.

Extraordinary Member

Gamora does lift that big ass canon in GotG vol. 2 and walks around with it while firing, so she's definitely the physically strongest person in this rumble. Nebula has her freaky cyborg healing abilities which makes her difficult to put down.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Gamora does lift that big ass canon in GotG vol. 2 and walks around with it while firing, so she's definitely the physically strongest person in this rumble. Nebula has her freaky cyborg healing abilities which makes her difficult to put down.
    Corvus is almost certainly stronger given how he was wrestling with Vision.

Also Gamora was able to hold on to Drax while Drax was plowing through trees, which imo puts her above Cap.