Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Default Graphic Audio adapting Avengers vs X-Men as '3-D Audio Book'

They've done this sort of direct from graphic adaptions before with the first two volumes of Ms Marvel and Kevin Smith's Daredevil: Guardian Devil, but I would be excited to give this a listen, even if it isn't exactly the best event Marvel has done. Makes me hopeful that they're doing something with the X-Men and with FF characters like Thing that we could get some better direct to graphic adaptions of X-Men stories in the future like they did with prose novel versions of Astonishing X-Men: Gifted and X-Men: Days of Future Past.

I'm here for it. Definitely going to check this out when its available. Thanks for the scoop, Derek Metaltron

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

No problem. As I said I'm hoping it marks the start of them doing direct adaptions of lots of Marvel story lines, they've done some fantastic work in the past with full cast works and have good voices for characters like Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Logan, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde and the like. Hopefully they can do a combo of these and adaptions of the prose novels with original stories and adaptions.

Im sure they will do just the main storyline but I wish they did the Uncanny Xmen tie ins.

BANNED

Messiah Complex and Second Coming would have been better audio books. Perhaps one of the few storylines that deserved a motion animation since Astonishing X-Men.