This is an open poll, and a discussion.

Look at the CBR Chat thread. In just 18 hours it's already 66 pages long, the discussions jump from poster to poster, there is no conherent discussions whatsoever existing. People talk from subject to subject, noone pays attention to anyone and noone catches up.

There is no damage in having "CBR Chat thread" while "I am Marvel Community", "Ultimately Off-Topic", and other "tribal private clubs" exist. It's ridicilous that because one blogger got threatened with rape on twitter and some forums, us common users have to suffer, for pete's sake that blogger doesn't even post in here, why are we taking the bite? I bet she doesn't care two bits about this CBR forum reboot, so why should we, who care about our communities suffer?

Yes, i am using the word suffer, because i had a good time here talking crap with my fellow Ultimately Off-topic chaps, but now you're taking that away, why? Because you want me to post in a topic, that in assumingly 18 hours again from now, will be 132 pages long! How is that welcoming anyone?