View Poll Results: Should we have community topics, besides CBR chat?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 79.31%
  • No

    6 20.69%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 151
  1. #76
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Old School
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    You did? Where did you tell me why you decided to unfairly attack X-fans? I'd like an explanation, please.
    You never answered my question.... Do you like chatting with new people?

    And your Mitt Romney lets go back to a post that you edited to be more concise..bengazi attack wont work,.

  2. #77
    Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Forcing you to pay for people to see your content.
    That's only on your timelines. It doesn't affect stuff that is posted in community groups.
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowline***********
    Twitter - @marclombardi

  3. #78
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Forcing you to pay for people to see your content.
    That's not entirely true.
    You only have to pay if you want a post promoted or something like that.
    The content is always available... that's just an option.

  4. #79
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    You never answered my question.... Do you like chatting with new people?

    And your Mitt Romney lets go back to a post that you edited to be more concise..bengazi attack wont work,.
    Lol, I love how you attack a set of fans and won't say why you did it. Classy move, guy.

  5. #80
    Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    That's not entirely true.
    You only have to pay if you want a post promoted or something like that.
    The content is always available... that's just an option.
    Just not everyone will see it.

  6. #81
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    www.twitter.com
    www.facebook.com

    This is CBR, where the forums are now run how CBR wants them run. Why do people have such a difficult time understand that? It's not your house...you're just renting the apartment here.
    This.

  7. #82
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Old School
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    Lol, I love how you attack a set of fans and won't say why you did it. Classy move, guy.
    Why wont you answer such a simple question.

    Do you like chatting with new posters?

    I gave you my reason why I edited my post.. 1 conciseness..it wasn't exactly what i wanted to say. And 2--7)oh my, I went back and edited a few more time because of * gasps* Spelling errors.

  8. #83
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Just not everyone will see it.
    It's only for your profile though. It's a way of making an older post stay at the top of a feed longer.
    With groups you set the updates to let you know about new posts.

  9. #84
    Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    It's only for your profile though. It's a way of making an older post stay at the top of a feed longer.
    With groups you set the updates to let you know about new posts.
    Also for pages. I have 7000+ fans and only 30 people see anything I post. It's stupid as hell.

  10. #85
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Why wont you answer such a simple question.

    Do you like chatting with new posters?
    Because you're deflecting away from your rude attack on X-fans earlier. I'm just asking for an explanation, that's all.

  11. #86
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    You never answered my question.... Do you like chatting with new people?

    And your Mitt Romney lets go back to a post that you edited to be more concise..bengazi attack wont work,.
    How's your webcomic comong along bro? It looked promising.

  12. #87
    Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This.
    Maybe it's because I've moderated before, but I find it difficult to understand the entitlement that is still there days after the initial shock of the reboot.
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowline***********
    Twitter - @marclombardi

  13. #88
    Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Also for pages. I have 7000+ fans and only 30 people see anything I post. It's stupid as hell.
    I understand that, too. But what I'm talking about is a group where members can go and chat about topics very similar to the chat threads on places like CBR. It really is a good alternative that allows you and friends to chat like you were used to. I suppose the only downside is losing anonymity.
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowline***********
    Twitter - @marclombardi

  14. #89
    Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    I understand that, too. But what I'm talking about is a group where members can go and chat about topics very similar to the chat threads on places like CBR. It really is a good alternative that allows you and friends to chat like you were used to. I suppose the only downside is losing anonymity.
    Some of them don't want to do that. And if the whole group won't do it, it kinda defeats the purpose.

  15. #90
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    Maybe it's because I've moderated before, but I find it difficult to understand the entitlement that is still there days after the initial shock of the reboot.
    How is this any more entitled than asking for an appreciation thread subforum? We're trying to address a problem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •