Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    Wonder what the illegal experiments were that the prisoner (Willis?) was talking about? He had a brand or tattoo on his head for some reason. It might be just a passing comment though but it could be important for the contents of the letter. And ouch if Artemis did indeed end up killing Willis Todd ><
    Unknown except the fact they were using Luthor's technology to do it. I thought it was an electrode that was used to monitor his body during the illegal experiment. If it was Willis major stuff is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, that's what it means? I thought it just means stand, as in, I'm standing behind this character. I'm supporting this character. I'm the one the character's standing on. XD
    I believe it's based on an Eminem song of the same name. Not a flattering term.

Mighty Member

I like Jason on a team. Or at least on this team. He feels balanced here.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I think in this issue Lobdell sowed another seed for future stories in the form of Faye Gunn Jr. who may or may not play a role in stopping Jason from crossing a line he would never cross or a future story what do think?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Fantastic Member

Do you think that because she seems like she might of been stalling?

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    Do you think that because she seems like she might of been stalling?
    No just that she seems to have some sort of interest in Jason. And if she was stalling why would she?

Fantastic Member

I read a theory online that she read the letters and wanted to make sure Jason didn't rush into it. Probably because she says she doesn't care if he throws the envelope out implying it's not important. I could go either way on this since taking two visits is odd since her grandma made the delivery sound important. Jason himself thinks she's playing games.

Faye is a bit interested though since she wants to know why her grandma thinks he's special.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I read a theory online that she read the letters and wanted to make sure Jason didn't rush into it. Probably because she says she doesn't care if he throws the envelope out implying it's not important. I could go either way on this since taking two visits is odd since her grandma made the delivery sound important. Jason himself thinks she's playing games.

Faye is a bit interested though since she wants to know why her grandma thinks he's special.
    It could be and it does seem pretty unusual for Faye to be so lax about the situation despite her grandmother claiming it to be a very urgent one. I know and I believe Faye will stick around to learn why does her grandmother think Jason is special maybe in a future or the current story.

Do we know anything at all about Solitary? He's got no wikia page yet: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Hood_an...tlaws_Vol_2_22
    Do we think Artemis did not really assassinate that experiment subject for Luthor back when?
    Do we think Faye Gunn II really did peek into that mystery envelope?

The strong chapter was topped off with it's excellent ending with Jason and Biz reconnecting.

Fantastic Member

We don't know much about Solitary just what was said in #19. He claimed he created this team of Outlaws.

Yes I think Artemis did kill all the test subjects. Creeper said she was the only one to leave alive and her narrative seems to indicate she did it. But that doesn't mean the test subject dad can't still come back since we don't know what the experiment was.

Faye behaved oddly and if she really arranged a second meeting just because she was curious why her grandma thinks he's special I think it's likely that she read some of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I like Jason on a team. Or at least on this team. He feels balanced here.
    This is a much better team than the previous Outlaws. Jason doesn't need Dick's hand-me-downs.

Good discussion by WeirdScienceDC. Really like the Jason/Bizarro part.

https://weirdsciencedccomics.podbean...omics-podcast/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    They can't do more than what already have been done. Relaunching time and time again will only give books temporary boost before their sales collapse worse than before.

Ameriacn comic industry has become IP farm since they failed in attracting new fans and the lack of new blood in the industry is really hurting them.
    Anything can get stale but criativity is what makes it bearable and maleable. That`s what I believe, whether he`s a solor act or a team setting.

Now, since he`s been in a goup setting since 2011, he`s not really a big solo act of late years so it wouldn`t automatically been there done that, especially considering Winnick didn`t plan to go beyond what he did. I`ve long been enamorated with the return of the back story format where you could juggle both but if a solo ends up coming, it will end up coming. I love the Outlaws but I`m fine with renewing threads all the way. That`s how Batman stays a successful franchise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The book is not ending anytime soon.
    I.e, it ends when Loedbell says it ends.

This book is too much a brainchild of his and like Sandman it will end when the main creator decides the story is wrapped up. Warning shot: this context comparison is not for you to waggle about how you shouldn`t compare the two runs because Gaiman and Sandman and yada yada. Reading comprehension is adviced and I will flat out ignore who does it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Good discussion by WeirdScienceDC. Really like the Jason/Bizarro part.

https://weirdsciencedccomics.podbean...omics-podcast/
    Thanks. I'll have to listen to it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Anything can get stale but criativity is what makes it bearable and maleable. That`s what I believe, whether he`s a solor act or a team setting.

Now, since he`s been in a goup setting since 2011, he`s not really a big solo act of late years so it wouldn`t automatically been there done that, especially considering Winnick didn`t plan to go beyond what he did. I`ve long been enamorated with the return of the back story format where you could juggle both but if a solo ends up coming, it will end up coming. I love the Outlaws but I`m fine with renewing threads all the way. That`s how Batman stays a successful franchise.
    I wasn't talking about Red Hood, I was talking about their books in general. Relaunching red hood or any book will only give temperoray boost because of the state the industry is in.

I.e, it ends when Loedbell says it ends
    I wish writers have a say, but most of them don't. If a company said x book should end, it will be cancelled.
    Last edited by Rise; 05-11-2018 at 11:33 AM.