Default Marvel characters who are way older than they look

I'm talking about those who are close to 90/100 yo or more but look young because they adged slowly or they got de-adged.
    (Not counting characters like the Twelve, Steve or Bucky who were in the freezer)

*Obviously, all the Gods and Eternals. (althoug what about kids like Hildy? are they hundreds years old too?)

Apocalypse
    Black Widow
    Blade
    Blonde Phantom
    Blue Marvel
    Daken
    Dracula
    Magneto
    Mystique
    Namor
    Namora
    Sabretooth
    Selene
    Spitfire
    Wolverine

I'm not sure about those: Clea, Daimon & Satanna, Dr Strange, Namorita, Silver Surfer, the Inhuman Royal Family
    Some of them have a very long lifespan, obviously, but I don't remember if they were or not born a long time ago

Xavier. He's about the same age as Magneto. There children for that matter.

Extraordinary Member

Silver Surfer is, at this point, billions of years old.

Namorita won't be older than her 20s. She was in her late teens in New Warriors (1990) and early teens when she first appeared in 1972.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Eliminating abstract entities (Death, Eternity, Chaos, Order, etc.), true gods, Eternals (both cosmically powered and non-cosmically powered versions) and supernatural creatures (like Vampires, ghosts, demons, etc.):

Clea
    Dormammu
    Umar
    Roma
    Merlin
    Mordred
    Morgan Le Fay
    Galadorians
    Mojo
    Praetorians
    Technarchs
    All of the Asgardians
    Starhawk
    Drax
    High Evolutionary
    All of the Elders of the Universe (who are not technically gods, although some of them are worshipped as such)
    The Stranger
    The Overmind
    The Externals (are there any living still?)
    Shadow King
    A bunch of mystical beings that are neither gods nor demons, like Kulan Gath and the Ancient One (who is dead, but not really)
    The Sphinx
    Blue Marvel is in his eighties. His children by rights would be in their 60s, although someone will probably explain that away
    Anti-Man
    Red Skull
    Master Man
    Warrior Woman
    The Living Mummy
    Crimson Commando
    Nick Fury
    Topaz
    Frankenstein's Monster
    Godzilla
    Human Torch I
    Stick

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Technarchs
    Drax
    Blue Marvel is in his eighties. His children by rights would be in their 60s, although someone will probably explain that away
    Anti-Man
    Warrior Woman
    Thank you for the complete list.

Some Technarchs like Magus must be very old, I guess. Not sure about Warlock.
    Not sure about Drax. He doesn't look either old or young. As Moondragon's father, he can be anywhere between 45 and 70, I guess.
    I just checked Adam's sons. He had them quite late: Kevin in 1970, Max in 1991. Since Kevin probably stopped aging once in the Neutral Zone and Max is around 25-27, we can't yet know if they unherited their dad's longevity.
    Did you mean Warrior Woman the nazi or WW aka Hippolyta? Now I wonder how old Delphine Gorgon may be.

This cover. White queen looks the same age as jubilee!

[IMG][/IMG]

Astonishing Member

Eliminating abstract entities (Death, Eternity, Chaos, Order, etc.), true gods, Eternals (both cosmically powered and non-cosmically powered versions) and supernatural creatures (like Vampires, ghosts, demons, etc.):

Clea
    Dormammu
    Umar
    Roma
    Merlin
    Mordred
    Morgan Le Fay
    Galadorians
    Mojo
    Praetorians
    Technarchs
    All of the Asgardians
    Starhawk
    Drax
    High Evolutionary
    All of the Elders of the Universe (who are not technically gods, although some of them are worshipped as such)
    The Stranger
    The Overmind
    The Externals (are there any living still?)
    Shadow King
    A bunch of mystical beings that are neither gods nor demons, like Kulan Gath and the Ancient One (who is dead, but not really)
    The Sphinx
    Anti-Man
    Red Skull
    Master Man
    Warrior Woman
    The Living Mummy
    Crimson Commando
    Nick Fury
    Topaz
    Frankenstein's Monster
    Godzilla
    Human Torch I
    Stick
    how are the Asgardians not true gods

Or I suppose rather, what do you say are true gods?

Wanda, Pietro and Jessica Drew were all originally stated being born in 1958, making them 60 years old now.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    Xavier. He's about the same age as Magneto. There children for that matter.
    Incorrect. Xavier was 41 in 2002/2003.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    how are the Asgardians not true gods

Or I suppose rather, what do you say are true gods?
    It's not my definition, it's Marvel's. They established long ago that the Asgardians were an extremely long lived race of beings that do not share the same origins as the Elder Gods, i.e., the true immortal gods like Gaea, Oshtur, Chthon, Atum, etc. The other Earth pantheons like the Olympians and Egyptians are linked in that way, but not Asgardians. That said, Asgardians have been around long enough that blood ties with some of the Elder Gods do exist. For example, Thor is said to be the son of Odin and one of the many manifestations of Gaea, which makes him a true immortal god. That aside, most Asgardians do not qualify in the same sense. No more than Celestials do. Or Galactus. All of them have worshippers, but they're not true gods.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Incorrect. Xavier was 41 in 2002/2003.
    He was old enough to be drafted to serve in Vietnam (which ended in 1975), along with his half-brother Cain, so he's got to be in his early '60s by now, assuming he was at the minimum age to be drafted, and was only there for the last year of the war (if he was there earlier, and was drafted in his 20's, he could be as old as mid-80's).

That means that Cain Marko/the Juggernaut also should be in his 60's to 80's. Yikes!

Extraordinary Member

It's not my definition, it's Marvel's. They established long ago that the Asgardians were an extremely long lived race of beings that do not share the same origins as the Elder Gods, i.e., the true immortal gods like Gaea, Oshtur, Chthon, Atum, etc. The other Earth pantheons like the Olympians and Egyptians are linked in that way, but not Asgardians. That said, Asgardians have been around long enough that blood ties with some of the Elder Gods do exist. For example, Thor is said to be the son of Odin and one of the many manifestations of Gaea, which makes him a true immortal god. That aside, most Asgardians do not qualify in the same sense. No more than Celestials do. Or Galactus. All of them have worshippers, but they're not true gods.
    When is that established, isn't the Explanation in Thor Annual 10 applies to almost all Earth Gods?
    Also Earth Gods boast about having their own origin all the time, remember Japanese gods talking about Chaos King and themselves old as heck? Asgardians in some stories seem to have their own origin because they got the most comics published about them and, most writers as well, which is bound to contradict the Elder Gods Origin.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 05-06-2018 at 08:03 PM.