Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I really liked the momentum in issue 2 but disappointed at the end with the shattering. I really hope there isn't too much filler inbetween continuing the main plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I really liked the momentum in issue 2 but disappointed at the end with the shattering. I really hope there isn't too much filler inbetween continuing the main plot.
    Shouldn’t be considering that by July they’ll be facing the Time Eater again.

Though personally speaking, what we’ve been presented with this far, not a fan of Kahn and Wolvie.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 05-04-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Robot dinosaurs? Sold!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

Though personally speaking, what we’ve been presented with this far, not a fan of Kahn and Wolvie.
    I think Khan's been okay, but I'm really happy with what they're doing with Wolvie.This is the equivalent to dropping Elmo into Gears of War and yeah, that would be horrifying for them. I've said before that I don't want to see any of this team die (I'm hoping that it's Nick Fury who dies in #5), but so long as they didn't go grimdark with it, having to see Wolvie deal with death could be very interesting.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I think Khan's been okay, but I'm really happy with what they're doing with Wolvie.This is the equivalent to dropping Elmo into Gears of War and yeah, that would be horrifying for them. I've said before that I don't want to see any of this team die (I'm hoping that it's Nick Fury who dies in #5), but so long as they didn't go grimdark with it, having to see Wolvie deal with death could be very interesting.
    I thought his dealing with death would start with Lil Magneto. They seemed to be friends, and Wolvie didn't know where he went. So I thought it'd be revealed to him that Lil Magneto was destroyed or erased from time, which is even worse for him since LM was someone he knew personally & was friends with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I thought his dealing with death would start with Lil Magneto. They seemed to be friends, and Wolvie didn't know where he went. So I thought it'd be revealed to him that Lil Magneto was destroyed or erased from time, which is even worse for him since LM was someone he knew personally & was friends with.
    He's not really dead yet though as they continue to mention, nor is anyone from their worlds. The only reason everyone (save Iron Lad and Blink) aren't complete messes right now is because there's still a chance they can stop their worlds from being digested.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Honestly I'm not really a fan of the concept of a character like Wolvie on the team. If they wanted something more on the lighthearted side and comedic, I'd say that Wolvie from Mojoworld, Superhero Squad Wolverine or the Wolverine from a Spider-Ham's universe would have been much better choices. This Wolvie just feels too far in that direction to the point of being jarring and distracting.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love this little Wolverine. Has he appeared in any other books in the past?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I love this little Wolverine. Has he appeared in any other books in the past?
    I don't think this particular one has. I think he's based on another little Wolverine, but not the same character.

I usually don't care for Wolverines, but congrats to Saladin Ahmed for making me like one lol

Wolvie is adorable. For now. If he stays lovable, great. If he starts turning into a little smart-ass brat later, then he's off the list. lol

Mojoverse? Or Earth-99062?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-04-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I've been seeing nonstop scans of this #2, and now I can finally pick it up on FCBD for a good sale. It looks great, already, as was already suspected!

(and that Age of Aquarius variant is to die for)

BANNED

Well...f**k.

On the... bright... side, I'm more confident that everyone and everything whose been eaten by the Time Eater spoilers:
    sorry Peggy
    end of spoilers will come back. spoilers:
    like, he wouldn't really bring Morph back JUST to kill him...right?

Also, Morph, TOO SOON!
    end of spoilers

And on notes that don't make me want to cry, though they may eventually, Wolvie continues to be amazing. Such a sweetie.

We also learned a bit about Khan this issue.
    spoilers:
    Her husband and kid were killed... though if she was married, she shouldn't be called Khan, should she? Though I guess they didn't want to reveal if she married Bruno, Red Dagger, or someone teen Kamala hasn't even met yet!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We also learned a bit about Khan this issue.
    spoilers:
    Her husband and kid were killed... though if she was married, she shouldn't be called Khan, should she? Though I guess they didn't want to reveal if she married Bruno, Red Dagger, or someone teen Kamala hasn't even met yet!
    end of spoilers
    Don't know where you're from, but in America, and many other countries, it isn't mandatory that a woman change their surname when they get married.