Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

It's pretty common, but not mandatory, yeah. So if she wanted to keep her last name, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

This issue was so good! The team dynamics are great and I loved the surprise cameo, even if it didn't end well for them. And other than Blink's haircut I'm loving the art. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed there isn't another big drop in sales for this issue.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I think this was a solid read got a unexpected guest appearance and enjoyed the interactions and banter between the characters.Lil Wolvie is starting to interest me because he is a total opposite of what we expect from a wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Don't know where you're from, but in America, and many other countries, it isn't mandatory that a woman change their surname when they get married.
    I'm in the UK, but that's not really relevant. It's Pakistani custom you need to think about.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Morph and Captain America-Carter in one issue, but neither of them raised this book to above midling. I loved the original Exiles, but unless they come up with a solid adversary, not something like the Timeeater, I won't be around for long.

I do like Wolvie, but even Blink has become kind of bland. WE may just need a new writer.

Sandy Hausler