Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    What were some of the suggestions of Kurt & Ororo being FWB?
    It was actually suggested by fans that it was RoLo that had FWB and not Kuroro though they did this:

They had other moments too but this really took it to a more romantic level.

I didn't like it, but Kurt and Rachel were always sleeping together at her place while she was under the influence of Mesmero. After young Scott helped Rachel break Mesmero's hold over her, she broke up with Kurt and went back to being into girls. I guess Mesmero hates gay people and was trying to make Rachel straight while he had control over her.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I didn't like it, but Kurt and Rachel were always sleeping together at her place while she was under the influence of Mesmero. After young Scott helped Rachel break Mesmero's hold over her, she broke up with Kurt and went back to being into girls. I guess Mesmero hates gay people and was trying to make Rachel straight while he had control over her.
    I’m reaaady for Leah to confirm this about Rachel.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    How many relationships did Guggs ruin?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How many relationships did Guggs ruin?
    I would say just Kitty and Piotr and arguably Kurt and Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I would say just Kitty and Piotr and arguably Kurt and Rachel
    Guggs didn't read any comics before his run and had no idea the personalities of any of the characters. He just had some vague ideas left over from the Claremont run and hasn't read an X-Men comic since 1985.

Kurt was way better on X-Men Red with Jean. At least Taylor knows his comic history including the modern writers and doesn't ignore everything after 1985.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Elf committed adultery? Man, he really isn't a perfect Catholic!

Are there any screenshots? I mean, what was blatant about it?
    Uh... it was an alternate reality wasn't it? Their lives were totally reworked it would be like calling Kurt a cheater for a different Kurt marrying Wanda in an AU and saying they were cheating on Vision and they should not have had Talia.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Unglaublich!

Rachel was not under Mesmero‘s control for her relationship with Kurt. She was worried that she was. It was never confirmed. As the biggest X Men Gold Stan.. Trust me I know. She was just afraid mesmero influenced her relationships as well but again that’s not confirmed.

This is a talking point some Rachel Stan’s have clung to to try and explain Kurts relationship with her away because they want her to be gay But it’s not true. She always had an attraction to Kurt.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 01-11-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Rachel was not under Mesmero‘s control for her relationship with Kurt. She was worried that she was. It was never confirmed. As the biggest X Men Gold Stan.. Trust me I know. She was just afraid mesmero influenced her relationships as well but again that’s not confirmed.
    Didn't people think they were both manipulated by Mesmero?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    If I was a little harsh I’m sorry. Could the poster “RachelGrey” be right? Absolutely. It just wasn’t specifically answered. That was speculation on people’s part. Not the canon answer. Canon was they were just worried it wasn’t their true feelings.

I exchange messages with Mark once in a while and I just asked him. I’ll check back here with the answer if he gives it. But the impression I got was he left it as a plot point for someone else to pick up on if they wanted and obviously nobody has yet. All comes down to how someone comprehended it I guess. If I’m wrong then I’ll be the first to admit it. Let’s see what Mark says.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 01-11-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    If I was a little harsh I’m sorry. Could the poster “RachelGrey” be right? Absolutely. It just wasn’t specifically answered. That was speculation on people’s part. Not the canon answer. Canon was they were just worried it wasn’t their true feelings.

I exchange messages with Mark once in a while and I just asked him. I’ll check back here with the answer if he gives it. But the impression I got was he left it as a plot point for someone else to pick up on if they wanted and obviously nobody has yet. All comes down to how someone comprehended it I guess. If I’m wrong then I’ll be the first to admit it. Let’s see what Mark says.
    Actually I didn't see your edited part. I feel that yes, Ray was attracted to Kurt once because CC wrote it that way. And then it wasn't touched again til 15 years later. I see her as possibly bi though for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I don't think he was, seemed really genuine from his part. Rachel was more manipulated by mesmero, but she flirted with Kurt on the past

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Oh I know, she's the one that found it odd with him being the way he was in the movies, and then the versions she's heard of via others with the whole being a priest and all. I always assumed that Kurt would be the most careful given his actual mutation and all that. Do we count his wife in the Alt Universe version of him? So yeah she got me some comics, but it's an interesting thing to look back at Kurt and, I think he's the one that's also the biggest flirt.

Oh Aaron implied a romance attraction between Kurt and Ororo, but I think like just about every male on the team, save Scott has at one time or another wanted to date her.
    And ironically time displaced teen Scott later got with Bloodstorm. And now present Scott remembers all of that.