Default Asta (Black Clover) vs Haru Glory (Rave Master)

Asta, the Anti-Magic Mage of Black Clover takes on Haru Glory, the Rave Master.

Which one of these swordsmen win?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hmmm, I really need to check Black Clover.

Cause Haru even sorta during 1/4 of Rave Master is kind of a one man army beast.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is this end of series Haru?

I mean, Silfarion alone is a problem because Asta isn't all that quick.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just as a side note, I'm now likely going to read all of Groove Adventure Rave again because it's been about five years and I really like that series.

Also, thinking further, I think the problem is that Asta's main bread and butter is that most opponents use magic in big blasts against him which he can either cut through or reflect to again advantage. Haru is mostly, just a conventional swordsman with some pretty wild gimmicks that specifically improve his swordplay. As long as he avoids... what... Melforce, Blue Crimson and Explosion then Asta has to face him in a more conventional sword dual which Haru will likely win because he's the better swordsman.

Sacrifar also might be an option. A berserk Haru with his offensive power being dramatically amped is not a fun opponent.

Asta can fly though in his demon wing form but I don't think that's going to be that helpful over all.

Yeah Asta is a big deal because of his weapon dealing with typical magic users.

Hard, is not that type of foe.

He did s a actual good swordsmen with options.