Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Just give him back his '90s shiny costume, it's so much easier to get right (one colour, less stupid lines, a Flash emblem that looks like a Flash emblem) and it was such a great look.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Extraordinary Member

I loved the parts where spoilers:
    Wally keeps seeing Victor in his different Titans looks (the classic and the gold 90s armor) and when he visits the Flash Museum and it ends up being a vacant lot, with him having hallucinated the whole experience from his memories.
    end of spoilers That last one was especially heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Wally keeps seeing Victor in his different Titans looks (the classic and the gold 90s armor) and when he visits the Flash Museum and it ends up being a vacant lot, with him having hallucinated the whole experience from his memories.
    spoilers:
    But, man. If Wally remembers he had kids? That will probably be his tipping point. And with Zolomon coming in...
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    That part with the Museum tripped me out so much at first. That was so good.
    end of spoilers

I agree though, it really hit me in the feels too when I read it.

BANNED

It's been a long time since I've read a Flash comic! He's my second favorite DC character ever (Barry, with Wally being pretty close) behind Cap. Marvel. And I'm glad I picked Flash#46: it was amazing, and it got me pretty excited for Flash War. The fact my favorite DC villain (Zoom - Hunter Zolomon) is a part of it makes it even better!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

With the exception of the.... disappointing (but I can live with it) art...

Oh wow. I can't wait for this to his the trades! Even as is without the following plot, I loved all the scenes with tFM.

But really now. Was the nearly bare naked stuff necessary? Not even a hospital gown? *rolls eyes* gimmeabreak

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    It was pretty sad when Wally realize there is not a Flash Museum in the current timeline yet. He is right, it was amazing -even if the poor building was regularly destroyed -
    This. How could he see it as a safe place if it was regularly getting demolished?
    Last edited by Kyer; 05-10-2018 at 03:51 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'm quite late (I hate being away from my local CBS weeks at a time) but it's great to read what have been some of the best issues of the Flash in years. Zoom's narrations are on point, Iris characterizing Barry is on point, Wally feels like himself even if he's going through struggles, and it's great to see flashbacks to his past life. At some points I find myself getting worried that Barry and Wally are going to break into a fight over nothing, but the issue never takes that leap and shows them finding friendship again. When they do go to war it has to see something.

Barry in the batcave, Wally and Iris (previous issue), Wally in the Flash museum having his Westworld moment, and Zoom-Thawne were all excellent components.

Here's hoping for a Nora comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I'm quite late (I hate being away from my local CBS weeks at a time) but it's great to read what have been some of the best issues of the Flash in years. Zoom's narrations are on point, Iris characterizing Barry is on point, Wally feels like himself even if he's going through struggles, and it's great to see flashbacks to his past life. At some points I find myself getting worried that Barry and Wally are going to break into a fight over nothing, but the issue never takes that leap and shows them finding friendship again. When they do go to war it has to see something.

Barry in the batcave, Wally and Iris (previous issue), Wally in the Flash museum having his Westworld moment, and Zoom-Thawne were all excellent components.

Here's hoping for a Nora comeback!
    Agreed my friend! Williamson is killing it! Can’t wait for the issue this week.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I liked the statue in the Flash museum with the years of when people became the Flash. It has 2006 on it and I wonder if that is referring to Barry returning or Bart becoming the Flash after Infinite Crisis.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

BANNED

spoilers:
    They really need to tell Cyborg the truth about the missing years. He deserves to be in the know.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    With the exception of the.... disappointing (but I can live with it) art...

Oh wow. I can't wait for this to his the trades! Even as is without the following plot, I loved all the scenes with tFM.

But really now. Was the nearly bare naked stuff necessary? Not even a hospital gown? *rolls eyes* gimmeabreak

This. How could he see it as a safe place if it was regularly getting demolished?
    I was glad to see Scot Kollins on this book, better than the trash that was drawing the Grodd story.