Page 529 of 782 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Let's go out to the Plaza. Something is going on, I can hear the voices talking." Cyanna stood up, waited for Charco to do the same, then headed out to join the others.
    "Right," Charco said, following Cyanna as they stepped outside. Sure enough, there was still a group gathered around the alternate Zaofan, although there seemed to be some development with the older sheriff, as to what had developed was to be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Right," Charco said, following Cyanna as they stepped outside. Sure enough, there was still a group gathered around the alternate Zaofan, although there seemed to be some development with the older sheriff, as to what had developed was to be determined.
    There it is! The spike again!

Zaofan's senses light up at the familiar but more powerful presence entering the room. He turns around to find his old friend.

"Charco! You're up and about! And you have your natural color! But you feel -- different, somehow. You had the soup, didn't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Gradually, Parsley made her way to the crowd that had assembled first around the alternate Zaofan, then some... massive blue horned being that she had never laid eyes on in her entire life. That they were conversing with him without alarm or worry must have meant he was an ally.

A particularly strange looking one, but an ally nonetheless.

Hm? Daughter? He's Ishtar's father?

It made sense, given the horns and color scheme. She would have to inquire of their relationship later. For now, she focused on what he had to say. And that was clarification on first, his role in the universe, and second, the situation at hand. He was the Supreme Kai of Time, whatever that was supposed to mean. Regardless, his was the responsibility to ensure the time stream remained unmolested. That the Doctor was able to do what he had been doing meant he failed in that regard.

Ultimately not due to any incompetence, but rather a loophole being exploited. The time stones were created by siphoning off ambient time energy left behind by Zurvan when he walked among mortals. That energy was used to shield the Doctor from his senses, leaving him as blind as they were.

Pantaloons is smarter than he gives himself credit for it this is what he can ultimately come up with.

The plan was simple. They were to go to each of the six stable universes and toss a runic device into the nexus of time energy that formed during their creation. That device would absorb the energy and close the nexus, thus preventing the Doctor from using plucking anyone from that particular timeline. Then, they were to return to this timeline and let Zurvan absorb the energy back into himself to strengthen not only himself, but also the time stream.

It sounded simply. Execution would be anything but. They were sure to be met with resistance if the Doctor was half as intelligent as she thought. Even if he wasn't and didn't have that level of foresight, there was no telling where these nexuses were or what kind of temperament their alternate selves who possess.

She would admit she was curious about her own alternate selves, but not so much so to let that distract her from what was important.

Sounds like we're leaving soon. Meaning she wouldn't have a chance to see Avoca. Not that such was possible anyway. Does she know I'm alive again?

Her beautiful face flashed through Parsley's mind, drawing a fond smile on her lips that lasted only for a moment. That can wait.

Parsley sifted through the crowd until she was standing beside Sarada. It seemed to be an altercation of some kind between Ishtar and the extremely tall Toadian woman she had seen flitting about. She had no idea who she was or why she was there, but it didn't really matter at this point.

"Do you understand what we must do?" she asked Sarada.

"Yeah. It'll be hard, but I'm ready." Sarada frowned slightly. "Just wish there was time to train."

Parsley shrugged. "We'll get real-time training in once we get started. There are bound to be plenty of people standing in our way."

Sarada looked at her and saw the small smile on her lips. She grinned, too. "Yeah!"
    Althena politely introduces herself saying " sorry for not properly introducing myself my name is Althena Orpheus and I was once the Toadian Queen 2,000 years ago and was choose to be the Guardian of Qacriea back then." " now for everyone who is meeting me for the first time I can give the short story or the long story." " short story is some jerk that show up on my home world Qacriea wielding magic froze me in a crystal and sent me to a far away dead planet 2,000 years ago for the hell of it"

Qaztoh replies to this saying " then she was found by this Galaxy police officer name Stratovarius who bought her here too earth and she was thaw out at Capsule Corp. " " oh and my sixty three times great grandmother you have stains on your clothing you might want to take them off you are wearing your regular clothing underneath after all."

Althena looks at the stains on weighted clothing and then takes them off. she holds the weighted clothing in her right hand , and underneath the weighted clothing Althena was wearing a primitive royal attire. primitive compare to Qaztoh's attire that shows off her muscular physique. Althena then says " I'm currently on the Lookout receiving Guardian train from Eva as my descendent Qaztoh mention ."

" also I happy that my fellow Guardian Megan is getting married but it looks that marriage is going to be put on hold due to this whole business with alternate timelines ." " to be honest my experience as a Guardian is pretty much zilch." Althena then kneels and bends her entire upper body forward doing an traditional Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam bow of respect facing Zurvan saying " it is a honor to be in your presence . "
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-11-2018 at 04:11 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena replies to this saying " I can see that and I have to compliment you on your looks you look great, and you handle your self very well." " any way it shouldn't matter since It was 2,000 years ago." " I been frozen for 2,000 years on a dead planet so I missed a lot of stuff that happen." " oh and your outfit is really nice who does your tailoring ?"

" my attire is primitive compare to yours." Althena answers Ishtar saying " relax I mean the Saiyan no ill will in fact I respect her the attuide she has and how the carries herself." Praxat makes a statement saying " so Althena how is your Guardian training with Eva going ?" Althena replies to this saying "it's going great Praxat."

" anyways I'm going to have to put your Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam training on hold Praxat those more important matters to deal with right now." Praxat replies to this saying " I understand sensei Althena ,but also why are you still wearing your 800 kilograms weighted training clothing?" " it kind of seems silly for you going around wearing weighted clothing all the time." Althena then says to Sarada " you know I would love to know more about your race and your culture. "

" this is actually my first time ever seeing a saiyan before and it is a honor to meet you." Althena then says to Praxat " Praxat now is not the time to be asking me that." if one were to pay close attention to the new attire that Praxat has been wearing since the invasion they would notice that there are two symbols on it on the front and one on the back. the first symbol is Khan's symbol and the second symbol the on the back is the symbol of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam .
    Ishtar was already on edge, so hearing all the foul negativity shooting out of Althena's - even if she was just repeating something she was told - nearly set her off. Fortunately, the Oni had enough of her senses to give a warning first.

"It's fine," she told Ishtar, giving a smile to show there was no I'll will.

"Ah, thanks," she responded to the wave of compliments washing over her. "I have royal tailors back at the palace on Vocado who make all my and Ishtar's clothes. They're really good at what they do."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar was already on edge, so hearing all the foul negativity shooting out of Althena's - even if she was just repeating something she was told - nearly set her off. Fortunately, the Oni had enough of her senses to give a warning first.

"It's fine," she told Ishtar, giving a smile to show there was no I'll will.

"Ah, thanks," she responded to the wave of compliments washing over her. "I have royal tailors back at the palace on Vocado who make all my and Ishtar's clothes. They're really good at what they do."

a moment before Althena did the traditional Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam bow of respect to Zurvan in her normal attire.

Althena replies to Sandra " sorry about that negativity earlier my kind has never felt that way about Saiyans. " " how could they 2,000 years ago my species didn't even know what a Saiyan was so the Tuffles could make up all kinds of bullshit, however that doesn't mean me kind believe them back then." " oh and to be honest I kind of thought the Tuffles back then were kind of stuck up." " also I need to meet these royal tailors of yours as my both my weighted attire and my normal attire that I'm wearing under it could use nice update to them."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-11-2018 at 03:43 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sasheem waited for his words to sink in, but Lofe remained silent, and Ryes continued to smoke, stepping outside to the balcony. Lofe walked forward, "Y'know what...Fair enough. You don't have any attachment to the Snake School, that's fine with me," Lofe shrugged. "That little garden you saw? My parents kept it up, so did my grandparents and so on...it was their belief that the Snake School would return to us one day and completely restore our empire. I kept it up with that belief in mind, and now that you're here...you can wreck it as you see fit, you can piss in it, you can do whatever you want, truth be told, I don't really care!"

Lofe walked towards his cabinet, reaching inside and pulling a shot glass from the shelf. He offered it to Sasheem, who took it after a shrug. Getting another glass for himself, he poured himself and Sasheem some whiskey. "Matter of fact, I'm glad you don't have any ties to the Snake School, if that was their goal. I bet they had some...grand noble purpose in mind, huh? Eviscerate the underworld from within, somethin' like that? Clearly a view you didn't share..."

This was the first time Lofe had said something that caused Sasheem to think. The Snake School...eliminating criminals en masse for some greater purpose. Not for justice but to establish supremacy. Over the Criminal Underworld. Over the other Four Schools. Sasheem hadn't found much of substance in his perusing of texts attributed to Snake School teachings, but there was one constant theme in each of them that appeared to ring true. A philosophy long forgotten.

The death of one evil man could spare the lives of thousands. Before Sasheem had decided to end them, they were prepared to go to war with what were once considered their brethren. So far fallen, that if they'd continued today, Sasheem wasn't sure they'd be any different from the other evils that plagued this planet. Would they be any different from him? Who wouldn't they kill, what wouldn't they lay waste to in order to prove their dominance. Perhaps that was why the Snake Mistress or her predecessors couldn't master the Yamata no Orochi Fist. They'd lost sight of what it took to attain it.

And if they couldn't master it, how could he? He who betrayed his brethren and forsook the way of the Snake, perverting it for his own means. And there was nothing left thanks to him. No path layed out for him to find the truth of the Snake Style. No book, no guide. But those things didn't help the Snake Mistress either. What was missing from the teachings and what little he knew of the Snake Schools beginnings? The path of the Snake School was the path of subterfuge, the path of an assassin. That much was certain. But there was something else woven within the style, their had to be. A goal that permeated every stance and strike that had yet to be achieved.

Doku was dead..the Majin couldn't ask him for anything, without pulling a few strings and asking a few favors from people, he thought would quite frankly deny him of any such thing. It fell unto him to discover the path for himself. And once he did. Once he surpassed his master and his former brethren and learned the Yamata no Orochi Fist. Then nothing in any universe could dispute that he had become death itself. The next step was clear.

Sasheem's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden sting of cold metal colliding with his forehead. He had completely forgotten about Lofe who had continued going on and on about nothing. Perhaps the Majin had zone out for too long as Lofe was pointing a red blaster pistol directly at him, a furious look on his face. The make of the weapon looked familiar. Raided from the Crimson Raiders, perhaps? "Oh, finally ready to stop ignoring me huh?" Lofe spat, shaking with anger. "I've had enough of your disrespect! Enough of your bullshit! I thought we could be friends, but it looks like you ain't nothing but a big blue turd! This gun..." he grinned, raising the weapon to Sasheem's forehead. "Ain't no ordinary weapon. I don't know what it does, but I bet it'll more than take care of you!" he laughed nervously, not liking the bored glance the Majin gave him in response.

Sasheem began to sit up, slowly, calmly placing the shotglass on the table. Lofe kept the gun trained on him, stepping back a bit. "Don't think you're unique! Niku Loaf can always find another monster! This planet alone has plenty!" Sasheem simply walked past him, towards the balcony, waving his arms in front of Lofe far faster than the average human's eye could follow.

As far as Lofe was concerned, Sasheem had simply walked past him. "Heh...the hell was that?" Lofe asked incredulously. "I was wondering if I was making the wrong choice here, but no I s-s-s-s-e-e-e-e-e-e------------"

Outside on the balcony, the old man, Ryes, witnessed his employer diced apart, his eyes practically bugging out of his head as the Majin slowly approached him, punching through the sliding door, causing glass to shatter on the floor. The Majin appeared annoyed at this sound at first, but marched onwards anyway as Ryes continued to back away...towards the balcony's railing.

Ryes tripped over and began to fall in a swift plummet towards the ground. Closing his eyes, he prayed his end would be an immediate one...but it never arrived. A blue hand had grabbed onto his collar and pulled him back towards the building's balcony. Ryes was honestly less scared of falling. "What, what do you want?!" Ryes screamed in a panic. "I would already be dead if you just let me fall!"

Sasheem slapped the old man a couple of times, staring at him coldly...before greeting him with a wide smile. "I don't wanna kill you grandpa, I need you to deliver a message for me. To all of Mr. Lofe's former employees."

"Wh-what...I'll tell them whatever you want!" Ryes stammered, horrified at seeing the last of the line he'd served for three decade lying in pieces on the floor.

"Tell them that they'll be under new management," Sasheem smirked. "Hostile takeover. Tell 'em if they value they're lives, it'd be beneficial for them not to do anything stupid like quit...or anything outright suicidal like try and step up to Sasheem."

"I-I see...an-n-n-nything else Mr. Majin?" Ryes sputtered nervously.

"Mr. Majin, huh?" Sasheem smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Kinda dig it. And Sasheem'll tell ya what...there is one other thing he needs you to do...before you go and tell the employees the big news." Sasheem sat Ryes down in Lofe's old chair, pushing it up to the desk and in front of Lofe's computer. "Did your old boss keep some kinda database on his rivals? The ones he wanted Sasheem to kill?" Sasheem asked. Ryes nodded rapidly. "Cool. Why don't ya pull that up. Sasheem may take him up on that posthumously..."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“There will need to be those that stay behind.” Zurvan says.

“I will be weaker and potentially vulnerable. If the Doctor sends someone else through with a CLOWT, Earth will need defenders.”

Jinzi nods.

“Adam and I will still be here. I wouldn’t mind a bit more support just in case. Especially since we’ll have Pike and Pyrus here.”

Jack, who has been sitting in the back, nods.

“I’ll stay.”

Zurvan looks to everyone else.

“It is your call. The RoSaT will take two, maybe three days to get ready to become a multi-layered temporal portal. You’ll have until then to decide and so as you will.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Meagan goes to Jinzi, leaning in slightly to speak with him, "We might have to postpone the wedding." she sounded pained as she said the words, "None of this changes how I feel about you. Nothing can ever change that."
    OOC: FYI a chance to Jinzi and Meagan to talk.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

OOC: FYI a chance to Jinzi and Meagan to talk.
    He smiles.

“I love you, Meagan. Nothing can or will ever change that. I say we have the wedding still. No time like the present.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He smiles.

“I love you, Meagan. Nothing can or will ever change that. I say we have the wedding still. No time like the present.”
    Meagan smiled, then turned to the God of Time, "Lord Zurvan. Can we spare a half hour before beginning this mission? Jinzi and I would like to exchange wedding vows now."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“There will need to be those that stay behind.” Zurvan says.

“I will be weaker and potentially vulnerable. If the Doctor sends someone else through with a CLOWT, Earth will need defenders.”

Jinzi nods.

“Adam and I will still be here. I wouldn’t mind a bit more support just in case. Especially since we’ll have Pike and Pyrus here.”

Jack, who has been sitting in the back, nods.

“I’ll stay.”

Zurvan looks to everyone else.

“It is your call. The RoSaT will take two, maybe three days to get ready to become a multi-layered temporal portal. You’ll have until then to decide and so as you will.”
    "Then that means we have plenty of time to train," Sarada said. "We should get started right away. There's no time to waste."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Meagan smiled, then turned to the God of Time, "Lord Zurvan. Can we spare a half hour before beginning this mission? Jinzi and I would like to exchange wedding vows now."
    He smiles.

“Of course. It will take three days to due my work with the RoSaT. A half hour is no time at all.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi taps his comms to get whomever isn’t at the Lookout there soon.

“If everyone can gather at the lookout, I would appreciate it. Held, bring the ring.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi taps his comms to get whomever isn’t at the Lookout there soon.

“If everyone can gather at the lookout, I would appreciate it. Held, bring the ring.”
    Zaofan starts jogging in place, with his forearms raised and perfectly still at waist level but his hands flailing up and down. "Ohmykamiohmykamiohmykami! Is this really happening?!"

Retired Overlord

"Then that means we have plenty of time to train," Sarada said. "We should get started right away. There's no time to waste."
    "Considering the high likely hood of fighting time-altered doppelgangers of ourself, I couldn't agree more. I fact...one might make this the optimum time to train with each other for just such an occasion." Etrina chuckled softly.....eyed the Saiyan Queen, then chuckled even louder. "For example....You need to learn how to be more observant.....you've had an Id bouncing around behind your back this entire time...."