Page 720 of 782 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash lands on the Lookout just as Cyanna was about to go looking for her, "Where have you been?"

Taking a few steps, still looking a bit battered and a bit burnt, she shrugged, "Ah had to see it for myself." Dash then looks past her, "Is that Jinzi an Nunlil?"

"Oh," Cyanna replies, "I guess so."
    Praxat meets up with Dash , Cyanna and Nunlil and Jinzi , " Well there was this huge battle against these hybrids. One was name Koolard and to combat him and help the group , I resulted to using a dangerous power up technique of Aoem called Max Mode that would tremendously boost my strength and speed. it didn't turn out well for me not because I got Injured by Koolard . No it was because I underestimated how severe the backlash of using Max Mode would be," Praxat said to Jinzi.

Praxat pulls out a vial of black blood from her Jobox, " Oh and there was also a battle in Capital City against a wolf hybrid Saiyan. Where I managed to grab a sample of it's blood. During the battle I saw this thing spit it's blood at Sasheem and saw it's blood starting to eat away at Sasheem. I figure the blood is acidic so I'm going to carefully study it and develop something to counter it," Praxat said to Jinzi.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-26-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma maintained eye contact with Sarada through all of this, his gaze seemingly boring into her. After a while, he smiled. "Ah, I see... you're not from here, are you? An..." He paused again, his gaze becoming even more intense and... unnerving, almost. "...alternate timeline? Interesting."

His barrier cracked--he could have reinforced it, but decided not to--and then shattered, and Sarada's fist struck true, impacting square in his face, throwing his head back and making him stumble back a step. Taking a deep breath, he stood up straight again, grinning wickedly.

Well, time to start pushing.

His aura flared, and this time it wasn't just a run-of-the-mill Kiai--but rather him powering up. The blue flame of his aura grew larger and larger, crackling with electricity. All around him, a great wind picked up, filling the arena. And then, as soon as it began, it was over, and the wind died down.

"Did your world have a Jagam? He was my first real challenge... my mother died, but I emerged from the fray alive and victorious. Do you know where I ended up?" He took a step forward. "Callion. Hated... spit upon... abused. Despite that, I tried to do good, even saving the planet from a retaliatory invasion. And what did I get?" His smile twisted into a hateful, rage-filled grimace. "More hate, spite, and malice. My mate--pregnant, mind you--drugged, dragged out into the street, and murdered, and I arriving too late to do anything but take my rage out on those monsters. Not long after, Callion became a peaceful world... a haven for halfbreeds."

He paused for a moment to calm the simmering rage he felt at that recollection. "But... you purebreds simply couldn't leave us alone. The other Saiyan worlds banded together and attacked us, and a brutal war ensued. Millions upon millions of saiyans--purebred and hybrid alike--died. Even when the other Saiyan worlds were on the verge of collapse, they refused to accept surrender, no matter how generous our terms. And even when that horrible ordeal was over, we still had to deal with the Threshling Empire, which had been gathering power, waiting to pounce upon the exhausted victor."

"Yet, even their very god fell before me, in the end." Totoma shrugged. "But I've gotten off topic. Let's just cut to the chase. Go on, transform into a Super Saiyan. Surely the Saiyan Queen is capable of that much, right?"
    Totoma's story was worse than she thought. Of all the worlds he could have landed on, Callion was by far, by far the worst of them all, outside of Vocado. She had seen the primal, primitive hatred the Callion Saiyans felt for any non-Saiyans first hand. She had very nearly killed them herself when they tried to get after Ishtar during her tour of the Empire.

The remaining Saiyans banding together to avenge Callion sounded far-fetched, though she was biased. At the time this happened, the race was a much different beast that it was now.

"I am from another timeline. Don't bother asking how I'm here. It's too long a story, and it's none of your concern." It was, but she wasn't going to get into anyway. "So, you are Totoma. Yeah, we had a Jagam, but me and my friends killed him pretty easily. Turns out, he was a huge pushover and a complete screw-up."

She smirked. While at the time, it was as hard a battle as any they had, it wasn't all that difficult in hindsight. Even with Anula at his side - well, there in the general area, because Ishtar fucked her **** right away - that clown couldn't get out of his own way. She even remembered that stupid poem he started reciting when he first showed up. What a tryhard edgelord that douche was hahhaha!

Hm, wait... he killed Auroc, too? But how? Even if he isn't as powerful as he makes himself out to be, he's still a powerful enough enemy. Unless...

Could he be... No, that was absurd.

Then, Totoma asked her to transform. Into a Super Saiyan.

Her smirk fell away and her face soured. "..."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

On board the Stratovarius Buccaneers ship a Wolf Humanoid is staring at Sonata ," Wow Captain you look like ****! Hey I bet it's because you been drinking a little too many beers and got **** face right," The Wolf humanoid said.

Sonata just gives the Wolf Humanoid and Icy stare , " Don't start with me you flea ridden mutt." I'm not in the mood," Sonata said.

Sonata pushes the Wolf Humanoid aside and heads to his chambers, " **** what's eating him it was just a joke," the Wolf humanoid said.

a Red Panda Humanoid looks at the wolf humanoid ," Fang the Captain seems trouble I better go check on him ," the Red Panda Humanoid said.

Fang looks at the Red Panda Humanoid and grins , " Oh so you going to give the Captain his daily therapy session? Say Raccoony how is the progress on that front ?" Fang said.

Raccoony lowers his head and sighs , " It's been so-so , but the sessions would go better if the Captain was more cooperative. Oh can you all stop calling me Raccoony that isn't my name, and I'm not a damn raccoon!" " My name is Raconimulouzukilzouiialzijouijini Von Blazkisgstein ," Raccoony said a little tee off.

Fang just shrugs his shoulders at the last comment ," Okay how in the hell is any of us supposed to remember such a long ass name , and how in the hell is that name of yours even pronounce ? Yeah I and the other crew members are just going to keep calling you Raccoony because your real name is ridiculously long. Seriously what's up with that name did your parents just pick the longest name they could think of ? " Fang said.

Raccoony doesn't answer Fang and heads to the Captain's chambers to check on him.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-26-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As Charco spoke, that cold-blooded presence stirred within him. The room seemed to take upon it a shroud of long-buried rot. Ochazuke's already grim expression tightened further as he saw the hardened remains of a buried legacy beneath his surface.

That swell of blooded pride. It railed against Ochazuke's senses where the young man's spirit entwined and overlapped with this disembodied thing deep within. An all-encompasing possession, watching, waiting, hunry. If loosed, would pull in and swallow endlessly; a futile effort sate a bottomless avarice. White smoke above a black fire.

"A warrior who doesn't know his history knows only method without discipline. Though, perhaps this fractured canon has spared you the weight of having to bear such a burden."

Shed from the tethers of the past, it had allowed him to find solace apart from the wingspan of the antique Crane. He'd known intimately that constantly gazing back had prevented him from moving forward, but leaving all else behind, to remove consequence, that was only a salve for the self.

For a moment it seemed as if Ochazuke reached towards Charco for a moment. In a steady, practiced gesture he raised his hands over the desktop.

"Only the the strongest survive, only the fittest prosper. Though they've made pariahs of your house, the outlook of your ancestors isn't quite as removed as the martial world might believe." he said. Slowly his arms fell to his sides. "Stripped from all other airs, the fight to survive is the far more honest recollection of man and nature. ."

Meeting in the middle, the gesture spread wide until he could reach no further.

"The strong will do what they wish, to take for fodder and reduce to filth. The elders turned to nature to find a more distilled form, a purer essence. An affirmation of the strength they craved. Humans have no fangs, no claws, wings, or a natural means to fly. If they are to survive, it would be through mimesis, and chasing the shadow of the strongest."

Turning his hands over, he fanned the fingers out, the span of their reach slowly closing into rough-hewn fists at either end before he exhaled. His arms returned to his sides, sinking slowly with a distant half-shrug.

"And what are martial arts but man's crude imitation of the world around him? Whether Bird or Beast, there is nature's model to exceed limitation, to supplant the self as we struggling to assert our place," he continued. "Of course, these myriad creatures, they in turn lack hands. Their vision matches only as far as their short span can reach."

The lifeblood of Koryuu-ryu was one created by man to prey on beasts. All too easily could one lose themselves to it, until they had forgotten the shape of their spirit entirely.

"Primal egotism, that is all they can take responsibility for. Scraping by tooth and nail to survive the night and see the light of a tomorrow surrounded by savage threats is not a matter of strength, but adaptation." "By striking down and usurping the king of beasts, that should have been enough to affirm their right to exist. Taking...it...in, making it of one flesh, however, perhaps they found a kindred spirit."

A renewed appetite that neither flesh or victory could sate.

"It knows, Charco, what happened to Penhuoqi. To prove herself to the world as one of the worthy, she was willing to sacrifice anything for the moment she could realize her ambition."

When the sun set on reason, there was the death of dreams.

"Even her very humanity."
    "No." Charco replied, a definitive answer to Ochazuke's thoughts on the matter. Although the boy knew little of Penhuoqi, he was quite familiar with Rex's disposition. Had she wanted to prove herself as worthy, she could have easily chosen to outright battle the other schools for acknowledgement even if it meant suffing out their existence. That would have been the Dino School way.

"Her and the school's downfall was because of her humanity."

It was because she had chosen peace and coexistence with the other schools that she had roused the beast of darkness within her bloodline. The black roaring death that had served the Dino School well during their times as warriors and savages, betrayed by this ideology, would end up turning against them.

"Whatever happened during this tournament, Penhuoqi had a moment of weakness, and at that moment, the beast must have taken control."

Having given himself over to Rex's influence a few times already, Charco knew just how powerful the spirit could be.

"Even if it had been just a split second of control, it was probably enough of a scene to traumatize those there." Charco could still remember the taste of Koolard's blood in his mouth when he regained control the last time. He was initially unaware of what had occurred, but the memories had been slowly filtering back to him since then.

"As for the result... well... we're both aware of it. They chose to deny that such an event occurred and the Dino School was pushed into its nearly non-existent state."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Totoma's story was worse than she thought. Of all the worlds he could have landed on, Callion was by far, by far the worst of them all, outside of Vocado. She had seen the primal, primitive hatred the Callion Saiyans felt for any non-Saiyans first hand. She had very nearly killed them herself when they tried to get after Ishtar during her tour of the Empire.

The remaining Saiyans banding together to avenge Callion sounded far-fetched, though she was biased. At the time this happened, the race was a much different beast that it was now.

"I am from another timeline. Don't bother asking how I'm here. It's too long a story, and it's none of your concern." It was, but she wasn't going to get into anyway. "So, you are Totoma. Yeah, we had a Jagam, but me and my friends killed him pretty easily. Turns out, he was a huge pushover and a complete screw-up."

She smirked. While at the time, it was as hard a battle as any they had, it wasn't all that difficult in hindsight. Even with Anula at his side - well, there in the general area, because Ishtar fucked her **** right away - that clown couldn't get out of his own way. She even remembered that stupid poem he started reciting when he first showed up. What a tryhard edgelord that douche was hahhaha!

Hm, wait... he killed Auroc, too? But how? Even if he isn't as powerful as he makes himself out to be, he's still a powerful enough enemy. Unless...

Could he be... No, that was absurd.

Then, Totoma asked her to transform. Into a Super Saiyan.

Her smirk fell away and her face soured. "..."
    The smirk's disappearance and her silence said everything. It seemed that what she'd displayed in her fight against that Earthling had, indeed, been the full extent--or near the full extent--of her abilities. Totoma found himself... disappointed, yet, curiously, still impressed. She hadn't ascended, yes, but, regardless, she was still notably powerful for a purebred. And...

While he was biased, he had seen something else as he plumbed her mind. There was prejudice against halfbreeds there, to an extent, but at the same time he got a vague sense that she was a far cry from the purebreds he had known. Things seemed to be different in her timeline. Better.

However, a Saiyan monarch that lacked their golden crown... this simply could not do. He was going to beat the power out of her... or kill her in the attempt. Anger, fear, anguish... it didn't matter.

"You can't even do that much, and yet you call yourself the Queen of Saiyans!?" Golden embers began seeping into his aura, and with an explosion of power, the golden light of the Super Saiyan form exploded from him, creating yet another maelstrom in the arena.

His form blurred, and he buried his fist in Sarada's stomach, a golden aura-trail marking his passage. With incredible speed, he maneuvered around Sarada and deliver a series of heavy blows to her back, finishing off with a sharp kick that sent her flying. Once again, his form blurred, and he caught her, holding her tight by the 'collar' of her armor. His free hand began glowing with an eerie light.

"Disappointing. When this match is over, I will kill your friends here, and I will find my way to your timeline and kill everyone you hold dear there," he said, with a conviction and malice that would make anyone believe that he would make good on his threat, given the chance. "And you... you will watch, powerless to do anything."

Grabbing Sarada's forehead with his glowing hand, an... odd feeling would overcome her. His ki flowed into her, mixing with her own ki, and where it did so... the ki seemed to weaken... no, it was closer to it dying. And so too did her strength begin to wane, in tandem with her ki.

This was a technique he'd developed as a child, meant to rob an individual of their ability to use ki forever. He was, of course, taking it slow, giving time for her to realize what was happened, to force her to reach down deep for something--anything that would keep this horrible process from completing. To use that anger and, maybe, despair to become something more. If she succeeded, that sudden burst of power would almost certainly disrupt the process, and any damage already inflicted would be minimal and soon heal itself.

Show me the mettle of a purebred, Saiyan Queen.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    OT: Last post curse
    Incenio eats the punches, and while he manages to nail three against Blizzar himself, each one seems to cause the poison in his blood to get worse. Somehow he was imparting it through his fists.

Incenio staggers back, a bit battered but still standing just fine.

“You hit like a child, Blizzar.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke pored over the ring, attuning his analysis of its finer, unseen nature. As if a little heartbeat, he felt it resonate there as a portion of his spiritual inquisition test this little piece of twisted metal. Not an instrument of itself, but a means. It in itself is not the source, but a point of focus. Far from exhuding a great amount of power, it was as if it only came alive when drawing upon an outside source; it in itself was inherently lifeless, and so dormant only the work remained.

"One of your champions then, Asha'rah?" Holding it fast, the ring crest his palm and lay as cold as the dark blood which ran upon his arm. "The First Guardian. Far from a mere trinket, assuredly."

How ancient was this story of man? Faced with his own limitation, he reached out to master the elements surrounding him to become greater than his means alone. "Though even this would not satisfy the Doctor's aims..."

Turning his attention to the engraved heart in Ishtar's hand, his expression darkened. Now with the knowledge of that vision, corroborated with the attack just days ago, there could be no doubt.

"The source of the Doctor's instruments...something once discovered and long-since forgotten," he mused. Yet unlike the Ring, the integrity of this device seemed significantly more compromised, of a fashion. A latticework of some dead, unearthly language, though he was hardly an interpreter it seemed that the syntax was garbled, half-written and incomplete. "This is not his work. It is pilfered."
    She nods, sadly.

“Arthur was a dear friend. He fell sometime after I did, taken by the one who is draining Kami of their Creational energy. I wonder how The Doctor manages to acquire such an artifact.”

She glances at the runes, frowning as much as her robotic countanence could.

“Old magics. Odd Magic’s. I....do not recognize them.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    While the battle between the two fighters, the ally Sarada and the foe Bekon, was a spectacle worthy of her attention....Cthylla the Observer found her attention draw away from the unfolding battle in return from another focus. Her foe to be from the last round had seemingly forfeited his right to the match, for reasons that a less perceptive being might assume were cowardice. There were no stake beyond the humiliation of defeat....and yet he had submitted.

...and the reason seemed to lie with the fighter she was to face next, the one victorious during his round. The red swordsman.

...and so the Voidling had chosen to seek him out before they were to fight proper, if only to observe this one closer.
    Kenbo looks at her.

“What brings you to me, child of the Void?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The 'window' of blood opens up to an ancient and unfamiliar laboratory, with unknown metallic structures framing it. A sight not dissimilar from what she'd scried some days prior during her conversation with The Doctor.

It did not take long from there however, for the window to illuminate what it was the Oni was after.

The Kinslayer stood amid the laboratory equipment hard at work toward an unknown end, with a new void-dark arm to to replace the one he'd lost ... Undoubtedly the work of the Doctor.

Though it seemed as with him, her cousin was aware he was being watched; and caught out the Oni frowned as she responded.

"Cousin. Back on your chain, I see."
    Marduk shakes his head.

“Merely a means to an end. A...partnership, if you must know. I’ve heard some interesting things about you, cousin. You have become quite strong.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: in case this was missed.
    Enoki is healed as best as she can be, the Promethean and GP officer also needing to be healed.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Incenio eats the punches, and while he manages to nail three against Blizzar himself, each one seems to cause the poison in his blood to get worse. Somehow he was imparting it through his fists.

OT: Did the tk spear work?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

OOC: Cleric, did Blizzars TK Work?

IC:

As the spear slid to a stop at his feet, the Nevadian steep on the point of the weapon, causing it to flip hilt first into the space in front of him, as he casually plucked it from the air with his off hand.

The Nevadian stood back as Blizzar engaged their foe to no avail. His senses, the entirety of the Shingan was focused upon Incenio as Held probed his being for answers. A weakness? The source of his power? How was Incenio so potent?

Did the sum of his parts truly make him so powerful? He had been hit head on, dead to rights so many times, and he showed no signs of fatigue, no limit to his regeneration. His power seemed able to rival even that of his own and Blizzars combined might.

Maybe I've been going about this the wrong way.....I'll have to take his head, then.
    Last edited by Miburo; 03-26-2019 at 09:48 PM.

TK worked, spear was dodged but is back with Held now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    OOC: Cleric, did Blizzars TK Work?

IC:

The Nevadian stood back as Blizzar engaged their foe to no avail. His senses, the entirety of the Shingan was focused upon Incenio as Held probed his being for answers. A weakness? The source of his power? How was Incenio so potent?

Did the sum of his parts truly make him so powerful? He had been hit head on, dead to rights so many times, and he showed no signs of fatigue, no limit to his regeneration.

Maybe I've been going about this the wrong way.....I'll have to take his head, then.
    He can see that Incenio is no longer remotely an Arcosian. There are so many criss-crossing lines of different energy and dna in him that at best he’s only 20% Arcosian. There is Namekian, Nevadian, Toadian, Reptialian, and several others, each one carefully selected to replace small parts and boost his whole. Nevadian Eyes, Namekian brain parts, poison release glands from Toadians and Reptilians, etc....
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    The smirk's disappearance and her silence said everything. It seemed that what she'd displayed in her fight against that Earthling had, indeed, been the full extent--or near the full extent--of her abilities. Totoma found himself... disappointed, yet, curiously, still impressed. She hadn't ascended, yes, but, regardless, she was still notably powerful for a purebred. And...

While he was biased, he had seen something else as he plumbed her mind. There was prejudice against halfbreeds there, to an extent, but at the same time he got a vague sense that she was a far cry from the purebreds he had known. Things seemed to be different in her timeline. Better.

However, a Saiyan monarch that lacked their golden crown... this simply could not do. He was going to beat the power out of her... or kill her in the attempt. Anger, fear, anguish... it didn't matter.

"You can't even do that much, and yet you call yourself the Queen of Saiyans!?" Golden embers began seeping into his aura, and with an explosion of power, the golden light of the Super Saiyan form exploded from him, creating yet another maelstrom in the arena.

His form blurred, and he buried his fist in Sarada's stomach, a golden aura-trail marking his passage. With incredible speed, he maneuvered around Sarada and deliver a series of heavy blows to her back, finishing off with a sharp kick that sent her flying. Once again, his form blurred, and he caught her, holding her tight by the 'collar' of her armor. His free hand began glowing with an eerie light.

"Disappointing. When this match is over, I will kill your friends here, and I will find my way to your timeline and kill everyone you hold dear there," he said, with a conviction and malice that would make anyone believe that he would make good on his threat, given the chance. "And you... you will watch, powerless to do anything."

Grabbing Sarada's forehead with his glowing hand, an... odd feeling would overcome her. His ki flowed into her, mixing with her own ki, and where it did so... the ki seemed to weaken... no, it was closer to it dying. And so too did her strength begin to wane, in tandem with her ki.

This was a technique he'd developed as a child, meant to rob an individual of their ability to use ki forever. He was, of course, taking it slow, giving time for her to realize what was happened, to force her to reach down deep for something--anything that would keep this horrible process from completing. To use that anger and, maybe, despair to become something more. If she succeeded, that sudden burst of power would almost certainly disrupt the process, and any damage already inflicted would be minimal and soon heal itself.

Show me the mettle of a purebred, Saiyan Queen.
    !!!

Sarada had seen Super Saiyans before. Two, in fact. Though it was only once from afar, she had seen them. But, those that had transformed her on her side, her friend and sister. She had no reason to give much credence to the brevity of the moment outside of jealousy that she herself, the Queen of all Saiyans, had not transformed. That lack of adherence left her devoid of experience.

When Totoma transformed right in front of her, she felt the air get sucked out of her lungs. She herself was more powerful than a good deal of the fighters present, but she couldn't stand up to this kind of power. That cursed golden glow had eluded her thus far, and... and...

A sharp, powerful blow struck her in the back. She swore he was just standing in front of her, then he was behind her?! Directly after that one was a bevy of equally powerful blows that had her coughing up blood. Or, would if her breath hadn't gotten caught in her throat. A kick sent her flying through the air, uncontrolled. She was only stopped when Totoma appeared in front of her suddenly and caught her by her collar.

She moaned weakly. The distinct taste of copper filled her mouth, overflowing and creating thin trails of blood that trickled down her chin.

"Disappointing. When this match is over, I will kill your friends here," he said, with a conviction and malice that would make anyone believe that he would make good on his threat, given the chance.

My... my friends... Charco...

Totoma's hand ripped through Charco's chest, erupting out the other side like a knife through butter. In his grasp was the dino student's heart, still beating and squirting blood before slowly stilling to a halt. Charco was limp.

Meagan...

Meagan was slammed into the ground with enough force to crater it under her. She groaned weakly, but was unable to mount any kind of defense other than futilely raising her arms in front of her. Totoma sneered as he raised he boot and brought it down on her head. The sickening *squilch* her skull being crushed made made her stomach turn.

Held...

Held tried to put up a fight with his spear, but once it was snatched from his grip, he stood no chance. A single swipe bisected him across the waist. Held's two halves fell in opposite directions.

Blizzar...

The Icer wasn't one Sarada considered a friend, but he still fought as hard as he could. But, not even an Arcosian in the fabled fifth form stood a chance against a mighty Super Saiyan. A single blast, as expansive as it was immense in power, engulfed him, reducing him to ash.

Athena... eh.

Sarada's friends... no... she couldn't let them die. She would win... she had to. But how.... he was so powerful and... and what was he doing?

He grabbed her by the forehead. The next moment, she felt a cold sensation sweep through her. No, it wasn't cold. It was something else; something she couldn't place. What she did know was that she was feeling sickly. And weak.

When he let her go, she fell to her knees, and would have fallen flat on her face had she not had enough strength to hold herself up. Breathing was laborious. Sweat and blood dripped from her face and pooled under her. It didn't coalesce, creating a visible mixture of clear and crimson liquids.

"and I will find my way to your timeline and kill everyone you hold dear there," he said, with a conviction and malice that would make anyone believe that he would make good on his threat, given the chance.

No!

Rutaba and Pinach...

The two children attempted to fight this golden hued monster off, but were just too small and too weak. Killing them was as easy as punching them in the chest hard enough to obliterate everything protected by their ribcages. Two young lives, snuffed out in an instant.

Mom... Dad...

Sarada's parents were shell-shocked at seeing a half-breed of all things transform into a Super Saiyan. They stood no chance. The Super Elites - for as much as that designation meant anymore - fell easily along with thousands of others.

Maiz...

Maiz, like the others on Vocado, stood no chance at all. Even still, she held out, withholding her final breath until Sarada was near. With the last bit of strength she could muster, she whispered, "You... can... still... save... us..." After that final word, her strength gave out. Maiz died in Sarada's arms.

Ishtar...

"...NO!"

Her nails dug small marks into the ring as her hands clenched into fists. She would NOT fall here! NO ONE was dying. NO ONE!!

"And you... you will watch, powerless to do anything."

Powerless? She had been powerless before.

“Please stop,” she begged wobbly when he started to take her clothes off. “I don't like this.”

“But, I do,” he argued. “And that's all that matters.”

A spark of rage, pure and unadulterated, exploded in her chest. She had felt weak before. She had felt helpless before. She had been powerless before. She had her dignity and innocence snatched from her while she was helpless and powerless to stop it.

No more!

She rose to her feet, a wild, feral snarl on her face. "No more," she growled. "I WILL NOT BE POWERLESS ANY MORE!!!!!" She let out a loud, guttural roar and let everything she had been holding deep down inside explode. All the guilt, the fear, the self-hatred, and anger that she had kept clamped down burst out like a broken dam.

When her scream tapered off, she was wholly unaware of what she had become. All she knew was that she had never felt such power in her life. This was pure. This was unlike anything. Not even Oozaru or Hitozaru felt like this.

Finally.

The Queen of Saiyans had ascended to take her rightful place on the throne.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!