Page 607 of 782 FirstFirst ... 107507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Light encapsulates them all after Alt Ochazuke bids them farewell and takes Altrinna with him.

When the light fades, they are back at the Lookout, outside the doors to the RoSaT.

Zurvan nods.

“Congratulations.”

The purple artifact floats up and both it and Zurvan glow briefly as the temporal energy leaves the artifact and heals Zurvan. Ishtar’s father looks a bit better, less tired after it stops.

“Thank you, all of you.”
    As those who had gone on the trip to 'Alternate Timeline 3' began filtering through the portal, Ishtar finished up with her 'training' -- properly focusing on a wellspring of Ki to help with her control -- and made her way over to watch; and from their faces it was obvious the trip had been arduous. Though without any overt signs of injury ... it seemed it had been more of an emotional struggle.

When the stone was finally carried through however, the Oni watched as the energy was siphoned out and back into its source, Zurvan, the Aspect seeming to recover some of what had been taken from him as a result.

... it was a start, at least.

Zurvan gestures to the RoSaT doors.

“It is set for the next one. It will be far easier, I believe. Pyrus has agreed to lead you to where the nexus is located. It is her home realm.”

The fire elemental nods as she walks up.
    "You seem too weak yet, to be left alone. So unless there is a reason not to, I will remain behind again." Ishtar commented, before turning away. Those that were going -- Her Saiyan included -- were capable enough to handle things, especially if the journey this time would be easier. No sense tiring out more, or worse, leaving Zurvan under-defended; when there was no need.

Especially with Grinthorn's true nature revealed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

In this case, yes. It’s why Namekian’s can’t stretch or regen if cuffed by these types of restraints.
    OT: Good to know. well I detail how the Gremlin race replicate themselves which is by budding, and it also happens to be how the reproduce as well.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Fight with the Man with the Crimson Sight

Alt Zaofan appears unconscious.
    Struggling to push his ragged breaths, Ochazuke shift his elbows in an effort to move himself from this vulnerable position. However, he succeeded only in bending his knees and planting his feet where he lay on his back. Where he lift from the ground, he felt the blood flow, and in his fatigue he was unsure if they were imaginary wounds or real.

He needed to reset his guard; he needed to rise up again, but despite his will and intention, the best he could do, so spent, was lift onto shuddering limbs and sink back into the trench carved around his frame.

The difference between you and our Zaofan...

But for the moment, it seemed there was no pressing need to fight. With the danger abated, with his next breath, he exhaled gently and his vision cleared.

The shards beneath his shoulders seemed to grow softer as he lay there, watching whispers of clouds chase after one another upwards into the expanse of endless blue.

To save himself, he would never sacrifice another.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    As those who had gone on the trip to 'Alternate Timeline 3' began filtering through the portal, Ishtar finished up with her 'training' -- properly focusing on a wellspring of Ki to help with her control -- and made her way over to watch; and from their faces it was obvious the trip had been arduous. Though without any overt signs of injury ... it seemed it had been more of an emotional struggle.

When the stone was finally carried through however, the Oni watched as the energy was siphoned out and back into its source, Zurvan, the Aspect seeming to recover some of what had been taken from him as a result.

... it was a start, at least.

"You seem too weak yet, to be left alone. So unless there is a reason not to, I will remain behind again." Ishtar commented, before turning away. Those that were going -- Her Saiyan included -- were capable enough to handle things, especially if the journey this time would be easier. No sense tiring out more, or worse, leaving Zurvan under-defended; when there was no need.

Especially with Grinthorn's true nature revealed.
    Ah, there she is. Just as Parsley was leaving to find Ishtar, she found her approaching them to watch the others exit the RoSaT and then enter for the next mission. Parsley already decided to sit the next one out. Her new Super Saiyan form needed training just so she could figure out how to trigger it at will.

"I'll be staying behind to train my new power," she said as she sidled up to the Oni. "I was hoping you could show me this Pendulum Room you told me about. That seems like as good a place as any."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Althena goes to find Meagan and when she finds her she stops and waves at her. " Hey Meagan what to you think of this outfit I'm wearing? I think it compilates my physique nicely . Praxat says this tank top is too small for me, but I don't see a reason I need to hide this sculpted body," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena goes to find Meagan and when she finds her she stops and waves at her. " Hey Meagan what to you think of this outfit I'm wearing? I think it compilates my physique nicely . Praxat says this tank top is too small for me, but I don't see a reason I need to hide this sculpted body," Althena said.
    Dash and Meagan both look at her the same way, and it's not a good one.

"Althena, how you dress is up to you, but few Guardians are that concerned with showing off their assets." Meagan responded

"Unless you're looking to catch someone's eye. Though ah wouldn't think too well of any guy who was obsessed with looks." Dash added, then shrugged, "Just don't go an catch your self a cold. That does seem kind of drafty."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash and Meagan both look at her the same way, and it's not a good one.

"Althena, how you dress is up to you, but few Guardians are that concerned with showing off their assets." Meagan responded

"Unless you're looking to catch someone's eye. Though ah wouldn't think too well of any guy who was obsessed with looks." Dash added, then shrugged, "Just don't go an catch your self a cold. That does seem kind of drafty."
    " I'm not really looking to catch someone's eye, I'm just very proud of my muscular physique especially my abs, and work hard to developed this body. I'm a bit chill though, so you all are right I need to put something on that is more fitting . When I was younger about Qaztoh age I used to think that my large body was a hindrance in combat and practically useless . Yeah I used to complain about my body a lot to my marital arts instructor Melina Luue , " Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-20-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" I'm not really looking to catch someone's eye, I'm just very proud of my muscular physique especially my abs, and work hard to developed this body. Yeah get what you all mean maybe I should wear something more fitting. When I was younger about Qaztoh age I used to think that my large body was a hindrance in combat," Althena said.
    "I assume you know better now." Meagan looked up at her, "Why don't you change into something more comfortable, more suitable for training. After the others leave, we can go out onto the plaza and do some sparing while we're waiting for their return."

She then looked at Dash, "Clean yourself up, get something to eat, and rest up. You'll be switching places with Cyanna for the mission to the third Nexus."

"Ah, alright, but ah want to see them off first." Dash looked over at the doorway and the gathering of travelers. Her gaze lingered on Cyanna talking to Sarada, before she looked at the others.

"I assume you know better now." Meagan looked up at her, "Why don't you change into something more comfortable, more suitable for training. After the others leave, we can go out onto the plaza and do some sparing while we're waiting for their return."

She then looked at Dash, "Clean yourself up, get something to eat, and rest up. You'll be switching places with Cyanna for the mission to the third Nexus."

"Ah, alright, but ah want to see them off first." Dash looked over at the doorway and the gathering of travelers. Her gaze lingered on Cyanna talking to Sarada, before she looked at the others.
    " Yeah I do. My master Melina once told me instead of looking at my size as a disadvantage, that I should learn how to use my size and strength to my advantage. She train me to improve my reflexes and speed, but to also build up my strength , toughness, and to use my size to my advantage so I could handle opponents that were quicker than me . Oh and I would defiantly like to spar with you, of course giving your build I say that you're probably naturally faster than I'm," Althena said.

Althena than goes to change into something more comfortable.
    My Forum check it out

" I'm not really looking to catch someone's eye, I'm just very proud of my muscular physique especially my abs, and work hard to developed this body. I'm a bit chill though, so you all are right I need to put something on that is more fitting . When I was younger about Qaztoh age I used to think that my large body was a hindrance in combat and practically useless . Yeah I used to complain about my body a lot to my marital arts instructor Melina Luue , " Althena said.
    Seeing Althena's meaty body in that skimpy outfit made Sarada's stomach growl. She hadn't eaten since before she left for the first mission and fighting always made her hungry. By the time she returned from this upcoming mission, she was going to be starving!

Those sure are some juicy legs she's got there. Just imagine them slathered in bar-b-q sauce, the meat just dropping of the bone after spending a few minutes on a red hot grill. Mmmm... Maybe with some kind of dipping sauce. Hm. I wonder what other kind of dishes you can make out of frogs. I've only heard of frog legs, but there are three, so we can experiment! I'm sure no one will miss them. There are, like, a bajillion of them.

Sarada didn't notice the drool dripping out of her mouth.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Seeing Althena's meaty body in that skimpy outfit made Sarada's stomach growl. She hadn't eaten since before she left for the first mission and fighting always made her hungry. By the time she returned from this upcoming mission, she was going to be starving!

Those sure are some juicy legs she's got there. Just imagine them slathered in bar-b-q sauce, the meat just dropping of the bone after spending a few minutes on a red hot grill. Mmmm... Maybe with some kind of dipping sauce. Hm. I wonder what other kind of dishes you can make out of frogs. I've only heard of frog legs, but there are three, so we can experiment! I'm sure no one will miss them. There are, like, a bajillion of them.

Sarada didn't notice the drool dripping out of her mouth.
    Cyanna could hear the sound of hunger rumbling within Sarada, then noticed how she looked at Althena. Speaking with concern and bit of nerviousness, "Queen Sarada, are Saiyans cannibals? Should I be worried that you might try to eat me?"

"If you're that hungry, I can teleport to the kitchen and grab something for you to eat, just please don't eat any of us."

Cyanna could hear the sound of hunger rumbling within Sarada, then noticed how she looked at Althena. Speaking with concern and bit of nerviousness, "Queen Sarada, are Saiyans cannibals? Should I be worried that you might try to eat me?"

"If you're that hungry, I can teleport to the kitchen and grab something for you to eat, just please don't eat any of us."
    The sound of Cyanna's voice knocked Sarada out of her stupor? "Eh? Cannibals? Nah. We don't eat other Saiyans." That... likely didn't put the young Chromakai at ease. "Don't worry. Your race isn't meaty enough for us to consider eating." There, that should put Cyanna's mind at rest.

"If you could make me a sandwich with literally all the fixings, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's just that fighting burns energy and makes us Saiyans extremely hungry. It doesn't help that our metabolism is several times higher than most races, so we get hungrier more quickly. We don't usually eat other races unless we absolutely have to. We prefer to eat non-sapient animals."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The sound of Cyanna's voice knocked Sarada out of her stupor? "Eh? Cannibals? Nah. We don't eat other Saiyans." That... likely didn't put the young Chromakai at ease. "Don't worry. Your race isn't meaty enough for us to consider eating." There, that should put Cyanna's mind at rest.

"If you could make me a sandwich with literally all the fixings, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's just that fighting burns energy and makes us Saiyans extremely hungry. It doesn't help that our metabolism is several times higher than most races, so we get hungrier more quickly. We don't usually eat other races unless we absolutely have to. We prefer to eat non-sapient animals."
    "Um, alright. It's just the way you were looking at Lady Althenia...I'll be right back. Don't leave without me." Cyanna then vanished in a teleport.

Once in the kitchen, she quickly grabbed bread, then rummaged in the fridge, pulling out anything that she thought could go on a sandwich. By the time she was done, she'd made a 'Dagwood' out of various meats, cheeses, salad greens, onions, tomatoes, and threw on some mustard and mayonnaise for good measure.

Balancing the giant sandwich, she returned to the entrance to the RoTS and handed it over to Sarada. "I hope this will be enough."
    Last edited by Tami; 01-20-2019 at 09:29 PM.

"Um, alright. It's just the way you were looking at Lady Althenia...I'll be right back. Don't leave without me." Cyanna then vanished in a teleport.

Once in the kitchen, she quickly grabbed bread, then rummaged in the fridge, pulling out anything that she thought could go on a sandwich. By the time she was done, she'd made a 'Dagwood' out of various meats, cheeses, salad greens, onions, tomatoes, and threw on some mustard and mayonnaise for good measure.

Balancing the giant sandwich, she returned to the entrance to the RoTS and handed it over to Sarada. "I hope this will be enough."
    When Cyanna returned with a sandwich that was nearly as tall as she was, Sarada's mouth fell open. So many meats, cheeses, and lettuce stacked on top of each other like an edible building, with heaping helpings of mustard and mayonnaise for good measure. It reminded Sarada of this sandwich she made after they crash-landed on the same world they found her Aunt Enoki on.

Speaking of, how was she doing? She hadn't talked to her since she pardoned her some time ago. I should call and see how she and the others are faring. Anyway, she couldn't worry about that until the chaff was down. Until then, there was no other action to take except eating this fine sandwich Cyanna made for her.

"Wow! Thanks, Cyanna!" She took the sandwich and started eating it around the middle. She moaned and silently praised how delicious meat and cheese were when combined together. Add in the tangy mustard and the crunchy lettuce and Sarada was on Cloud 9.

It didn't last long, that was for sure.

It was like a wild animal scarfing down a fresh kill before a competitor shuffled in to try and steal it away. Of course, the only competition she had for her sandwich were her sister and Erosa. One of which could easily just go to the kitchen and make herself something, and the other was probably in no mood to eat anything, much less fight over food. Meaning this sandwich was all hers and she took her sweet time enjoying every morsel.

Or, would have, if she wasn't so hungry.

It was gone in a flash, the only signs of its existence being the crumbs that Sarada swept from her mouth and chest. "That was best thing I ate since I woke up this morning!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When Cyanna returned with a sandwich that was nearly as tall as she was, Sarada's mouth fell open. So many meats, cheeses, and lettuce stacked on top of each other like an edible building, with heaping helpings of mustard and mayonnaise for good measure. It reminded Sarada of this sandwich she made after they crash-landed on the same world they found her Aunt Enoki on.

Speaking of, how was she doing? She hadn't talked to her since she pardoned her some time ago. I should call and see how she and the others are faring. Anyway, she couldn't worry about that until the chaff was down. Until then, there was no other action to take except eating this fine sandwich Cyanna made for her.

"Wow! Thanks, Cyanna!" She took the sandwich and started eating it around the middle. She moaned and silently praised how delicious meat and cheese were when combined together. Add in the tangy mustard and the crunchy lettuce and Sarada was on Cloud 9.

It didn't last long, that was for sure.

It was like a wild animal scarfing down a fresh kill before a competitor shuffled in to try and steal it away. Of course, the only competition she had for her sandwich were her sister and Erosa. One of which could easily just go to the kitchen and make herself something, and the other was probably in no mood to eat anything, much less fight over food. Meaning this sandwich was all hers and she took her sweet time enjoying every morsel.

Or, would have, if she wasn't so hungry.

It was gone in a flash, the only signs of its existence being the crumbs that Sarada swept from her mouth and chest. "That was best thing I ate since I woke up this morning!"
    Cyanna breathed a sigh of relief, though seeing Sarada wolf down the entire sandwich faster than it took her to make it, was definitely an amazing sight. "Um, I'm glad you liked it." she held back from admitting that she had never made a sandwich like that before, though she had watch Dash make a few smaller versions for herself. But mostly she was glad that Sarada won't be eyeing anyone else the way she eyed the sandwich. At least not until they get back. She hoped.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-20-2019 at 10:24 PM.