Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ohohoho," Blizzar nodded. "Perhaps it's best you keep that one to yourself, eh?" He replied, in a tone that alluded yo the fact that whispering in such close proximity to Incenio was both immensely suspicious and could also result in him overhearing something they wouldn't want him to.
    Althena keeps silent and writes notes on four of the other images that she drew that read in her native written language which is a logographic writing system that uses strange symbols to represent words and phases . The fighter name Wolf is a hunter that has some sort of advance armor and she seems to have a power level that's the same as that Toadian Big Papa Toadil. Another one is Titanus is giant of a man who is hiding his appearance behind a mask . He's suppressing his power level to just over 500,000 and it seems he has growth powers.

Sgt. Meehsas seems to be a forthright and honorable man and he's only doing this to get money to help for a cause. His power level is one million eight hundred thousand. then There's Candy her power level is hidden , she reeks of magic and a selfish desire bought her to this tournament. Althena does this to make sure that Incenio can't read what she wrote on the four images.

OOC: I hope Blizzar has a universal translator with him.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-18-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.