Page 361 of 782 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Definitely not what a Guardian should do anymore. Does she ever come to the planet’s surface? Or does she stay in her hidden palace?”
    Praxat replies to this saying " Believe she stays on the Gukraimano , because I never seen her on surface of my home planet Qacriea." " however she probably did come down to the surface once over a millennium ago and probably second time before Killrog was born." " the only one I think of who comes down to the planet's surface frequently has to be Demjir." " that guy is like seriously scary ."

"my kind can't do facial expressions by Zykona and Demjir can." "Demjir always looks like he's in a bad mood as he always seems to have a scowl on his face." " that and he always seems to carry a bunch of swords with him." " I seen humans on this planet smile and I have to say that I don't think I have ever seen Demjir smile once."

" if I were to guess I say that Demjir is Zykona's bodyguard since I'm guessing she's actually pretty weak." " that some one like Killrog can easily Kill her off if they knew how to get to the Gukraimano ." " Hench the reason for a bodyguard." "hmm if I were to guess why Demjir seems to be a in bad mood all the time ."

" it might be because he doesn't approved of Zykona's methods."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Jinzi looks at her, and his eyes narrow.

“I do believe I know what you are. My father...my fathe theorized your existence. You come from the Void.”
    Cthylla gave him an empty smile. ".....Yes....I am aware of him. It is....refreshing to see even the most limited of awareness among your kind. There is so very much he could still learn....but your existence is too short....."

She placed her hand on her chest, the barest hint of excitement seemed to brew behind her eyes. "...I am from a place beyond this space, as you believe. You may refer to me as......Cthylla, of R'lyeh." The name came out better then her normal speech, it seemed as if she had been more focused on its delivery then the rest of her statement prior. "I have come to have words with your creator....the one who is god of creation within this sphere....and those who are strong within it. I would like your continued cooperation...inventor. I can reward you with knowledge if you desire."
    Last edited by MrSandman; 10-17-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " Believe she stays on the Gukraimano , because I never seen her on surface of my home planet Qacriea." " however she probably did come down to the surface once over a millennium ago and probably second time before Killrog was born." " the only one I think of who comes down to the planet's surface frequently has to be Demjir." " that guy is like seriously scary ."

"my kind can't do facial expressions by Zykona and Demjir can." "Demjir always looks like he's in a bad mood as he always seems to have a scowl on his face." " that and he always seems to carry a bunch of swords with him." " I seen humans on this planet smile and I have to say that I don't think I have ever seen Demjir smile once."

" if I were to guess I say that Demjir is Zykona's bodyguard since I'm guessing she's actually pretty weak." " that some one like Killrog can easily Kill her off if they knew how to get to the Gukraimano ." " Hench the reason for a bodyguard." "hmm if I were to guess why Demjir seems to be a in bad mood all the time ."

" it might be because he doesn't approved of Zykona's methods."
    “Well, interfering with another Guardian is generally forbidden. However, I might have a means of helping. Does she know much magic?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Cthylla gave him an empty smile. ".....Yes....I am aware of him. It is....refreshing to see even the most limited of awareness among your kind. There is so very much he could still learn....but your existence is too short....."

She placed her hand on her chest, the barest hint of excitement seemed to brew behind her eyes. "...I am from a place beyond this space, as you believe. You may refer to me as......Cthylla, of R'lyeh." The name came out better then her normal speech, it seemed as if she had been more focused on its delivery then the rest of her statement prior. "I have come to have words with your creator....the one who is god of creation within this sphere....and those who are strong within it. I would like your continued cooperation...inventor. I can reward you with knowledge if you desire."
    “Many are not here now, though they’ll return at some point.”

Jinzi no longer bleeds and carefully wipes away the blood. He looks at her curiously.

“What knowledge?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    OOC:
    Zaofan's Original PL: 60,000
    Zaofan's current after 6 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 24,000
    Wolf's Prowl Speed of 72,000
    4 turns of speed left

Scarlet Shield!

At the exact moment of impact, the shield goes up for a split second, blunting enough force to prevent him from getting crushed or knocked out. Something possible only thanks to the reaction time afforded by the Wolf.

The shield drops just as quickly, opening up Parsley -- on top of Zaofan as he smiles. "CHO GATTAI KEN!"

A glowing red fist, imbued with the power of the Dragon, Turtle, and Crane and fired with the speed of the Wolf, fires straight up, clocking Parsley on the chin and sending her flying straight up, untangling her from Zaofan in the process. This single punch, which strikes at 5x the power of the user plus Binding Friendship, is a one-time only Gambit.

With Parsley airborne again and her head bound by the sash, Zaofan fires an optic blast through Dash's energy bonds, before getting back up, his teeth still ringing from Parsley's bodyslam.
    "Zaofan" As soon as Zaofan is back on his feet, he hears the sound of his beloved approaching. Turning, he's see the small figure of the mage quickly walking towards him. "I'm joining the fight too, please wait right there." There was a hint of excitement in the mages voice, and as she approached he could see the smile on her face as well. She looked about ready to leap into his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded as each answer came, occasionally sipping at the drink offered when she'd first arrived.

At the least though, she learned far more of Sihn than she had known before entering. A man -- or perhaps an entity -- from Universe 18, he served as the caretaker of six universes; in addition to cleaning up the mess that had been the rebellion. Not unlike a bounty hunter, as well, he seemed to be hunting for .. Sakin ? and many others.

Which certainly explained why she had not seen him until now, though it was curious ... Zurvan had been the safest option.

Later.

The matter of Hammer, and his imprisonment too, was not something known given how busy Sihn was at his given task, and while Ishtar herself couldn't take credit for killing the undead GoD -- Ochazuke, Etrina, Held and Asha'rah responsible for the actual killing blows -- she nodded slowly when Sihn's thanks were offered. When the question she dreaded was answered, along with its ... supplemental questions however; the golden-eyed Oni simply sat and stared.

A confirmation, albeit not a full guarantee, was not the answer expected.

Nor was the soundness of the reason offered for why the position itself had yet to be properly filled. Yet there they were, plain as day. Due to her birth -- the result of Shek'hinah and Asha'rah -- her candidacy was innate; and she was gifted Hakai as an added protection ... and was then watched over by Zurvan and Sihn himself -- from a distance -- as she grew and slowly learned of the state of things, and its weakening balance ...

"I see ..."

There was a moment more of silence, as Ishtar slowly processed what was said, before she bothered to continue her questioning.

"So you are hunting rebels ... Banefire, and his ilk ?" The Oni asked, her first question focused on completing what information she had gained from both Sihn himself, and Asha'rah. "How many more remain elusive ?" Though perhaps that was not for him to know.

"I have a few more questions yet ... though perhaps of a different sort, bear with me." Ishtar said then, before sighing.

"Is the ... second, who assisted in the slaying of Shek'hina- ... mother, still alive ? Or like Sakin, has he resorted to hiding ?" Three, and four. "Also, what do you know ... if anything, of Auroc ... the self-proclaimed God, who has bent the Threshling to his will ?"
    Sihn laughs quietly.

“You are your mother’s daughter. Again, in order then.”

“1: Yes, Banefire was one. You’ll need to get whomever of your friends that have him to give him to me so I can dispose of him properly. 2: Two dozen when I started. Ten or fewer now.”

“3: Stine is still out there. Never caught him. 4: Auroc...Auroc, huh, yeah, I know the name. Powerful. Dangerous. Kind of a proto-majin mixed with a Kai. Served Sakin back in the day. Not powerful enough to make my list, but he’s on an auxiliary one of lesser dangers.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Return of Justice Part 6

"Alright, so..." Sasheem muttered, searching through P-Sta's memories. "How the hell's this thing supposed to work anyway...? Stupid doctor shoulda included a user's manual..." Sasheem glanced around looking at all the button's and levers.

"This is bad..." N-Ten shook her head, speaking on a private com channel, cutting off the broadcast to the corrupted Katchin-Whale, now Katchin-Megalodon. "But he doesn't understand what he's doing from the looks of it!"

"We still outnumber him! We can strike him down right now while he's distracted," P-Cee commented.

"Yes, but...Katchin-Whale..." N-Ten pleaded. "It was an honorable ally for many years! We can't just attack it! It's not something that could just easily rebuilt..."

"..." P-Cee frowned her line, notably silent.

"...Might just be a chance we gotta take," X-Bo stated after a while. Katchin-Tiger now locking it's sights onto the Katchin-Megalodon.

"X-Bo, no!" N-Ten pleaded. "Katchin-Whale-"

"Might as well be gone!" X-Bo finished. "Look this is our fault. We didn't come here for justice, we cam here for revenge. We've lucked out on finding where he was hiding on that Guardian Lookout...maybe they had him incarcerated, We didn't even know. But we all struck without thinking...even you, P-Cee. So I say we see this through to the end and accept our punishment later!"

"I can't believe you, X-Bo!" N-Ten argued back. "No matter what, Katchin-Whale's my friend, you can't say that it wouldn't tear you apart to just attack him like that after all we went through together in the past!"

"..." X-Bo too became silent, sighing heavily before gripping his controls. "Katchin-Tiger...prepare to fire!" he stated with resolve after a moment of hesitation, though his hands were shaking.

Sasheem, meanwhile had just about given up on trying to make sense of the controls. "Aw, whatever, I'll just wing it. Hopefully, Sasheem can avoid the self destruct button," the Majin joked, pulling a lever, causing the Katchin-Megalodon to spin around and smack the Katchin-Tiger into the Katchin-Hawk into the Katchin-Wolf, with all three mechs colliding into the ground.

"Ah, now that's more like it!" Sasheem cackled. "What else we got?" he stated, pressing several buttons on the ceiling, which caused Katchin-Shark's mouth to open and fire several missile clusters in front of it. While they weren't particularly aimed at anything, Sasheem couldn't help but revel at the destruction they would cause wherever they landed. "Cool!" the Majin grinned excitedly. "This thing is great, thanks Doc!" he called out over the mech's loud speaker, one of the few devices that wasn't perplexing to him.

The Doctor merely grimaced, but didn't heed the Majin much. Instead he had thought over one thing that X-Bo had mentioned. Why was the Majin just sitting there at the Lookout? HE decided to check his data-pad. Perhaps there had been an update to this creature's rap sheet.

The other members of the Squadron were more preoccupied by the missile cluster Sasheem had sent out. Luckily, N-Ten was one of the first to get her mech up and react. "Oh no! We can't let any of those hit any civilians. Katchin-Wolf! Time to pull the switch! Snipe Mode!" she stated as her wolf-tank's barrel shifted itself more to resemble a barrel of a sniper rifle, a holographic scope projecting inside the cockpit in front of N-Ten. "Gotta hurry..." she muttered to herself before, shouting, "I got a lock on scattershot!" She screamed as a volley of laser fire shot forth at the missiles, destroying them in middair before they reached anywhere close to civilization.

"Dammit!" Sasheem growled, punching a hand in his fist. "You Squadron sacks of crap ruin' all the fun!" Sasheem grumbled irritably, before noticing a flashing green button in the center of his mech. "What the hell's this?" the Majin asked, before shrugging and pressing it anyway. After all, why not?"

The corrupted computerized voice now broadcast to all four Katchin-Machines, "Now Forming...MAJIN-ROBO!"

"?! Majin-Robo?!" X-Bo spat in shock. "No way...he can't, could he?!" he asked as his mech began to move towards Katchin-Megalodon.

Katchin-Megalodon began to hover in the air, twisting around to form what resembled a robotic chest and torso, it's tank treads extending out form it's side and becoming legs. The fins on it's side split off and attached of the bottom of these legs, forming feet. Katchin-Hawk alighted down upon Katchin-Megalodon to make the head. Katchin-Tiger transformed into the right arm and Katchin-Wolf became the left. A Galaxy Police Badge suddenly flashed and appeared on the mecha's chest...before the G and the P twisted and contorted to form a stylized M The green eyes on the head soon began to glow a violent shade of red.

All three Squadron members, as well as Sasheem appeared in, animal themed, but otherwise deceptively comfy chairs in one cockpit.

"..." all of them stared at eachother silent. Sasheem was, of course, the first to break this silence. "Okay, team! How about we take out new robot out for a test drive!" Sasheem began, pressing ot levers that he hoped would equate to froward movement...they did. "Well, Sasheem thought he didn't know what he was doing...but he guesses P-Sta's knowledge is more useful than he thought! Now Sasheem knows a city not to far off from here that could use a little renovation, if ya catch his drift!" Sasheem grinned maliciously.

"Alright, I've about had it with you!" X-Bo stated, pressing a button and causing the mech to begin to punch itself.

"I must admit...I have as well..." P-Cee stated, pressing a button on her end, which cause heat vision to erupt out of the eyes of the newly dubbed 'Majin-Robo', causing it to shoot laser beams into it's own foot.

Up the now mostly demolished hill, a small child was out flying remote controlled toy planes with his older brother. The two saw the commotion and the younger brother noted, "Hey, look a giant robot! Maybe that Pants guy made one!"

His older brother's eyes beamed brightly, "Oh!!!" he jumped up and down before looking slightly confused as the mecha seemed to be more concerned with continuously punching itself in the face than doing anything cool at the moment. "...Why's it hitting itself?"

"...malfunction maybe?" the younger brother suggested.

"Well let's hope he gets it all fixed up!" the older brother shrugged as they went along back home, leaving the mecha to continue to try and valiantly defeat itself.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 10-17-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Your 'friend' must be quite the negotiator." Held said dryly, a hint of being impressed in his tone of voice, "It's a rare coincidence to run into someone in the middle of desperation, and be able to solve their problems or vice versa....Though, from what I can tell, you might have gotten the better end of the deal."

Then again, stranger things have happened...I could just be paranoid. But, schemes are schemes. Still, Jack seems to know what he's doing.

Held was careful to leave the words 'for now' out of his sentence. It might have been projecting, but if his friend was as unpleasant as reputed to be, Held found it unlikely that Jack would simply be left to his own devices.

Jeez....Jack's got someone tagging along with enough bad deeds to go to hell with him, huh? I can only imagine the headache that entails.

"How was the afterlife anyways?" Held asked, glancing at his new partner from the corner of his eyes, "I'm not in any rush to find out for myself, but since I'm riding with someone who was on the highway to...."

Held blinked. "...Hell? No, that can't be right. You're a pretty decent guy, and if your friend is having such a tough time getting back---"

He laughed, "Nevermind. I get sidetracked easily enough I guess."
    "Afterlife was fine, if a bit dull. I only went to the exciting places because I was helping out Eva with some stuff," Jack shrugged, "I mean really, you'd be surprised by how many people just kinda...float around on endless open fields. I think I prefer being alive."

Jack scratched his chin a moment, "As for my friend..." Jack eyed the former bandit. It was odd really. Manco was not a good man, had not been a good man, not even close. But as bad as the torture was...what came after was worse. Reincarnation, the complete annihilation of your being, to be forged again into someone else, or something else. What kind of justice was that?

Manco just grinned at that, though it did not reach his eyes. Not to worry Jacky-Boy. I can guarantee that there is nobody in the whole universe right now that is more invested in your continued survival than me. I know where I am going if you die.

"Yeah...let's not get sidetracked," Jack agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "I think you're asking the wrong question, Jack." Held replied, an amused smirk on his face, "I could probably pay him off for the next few years if I really wanted to, right now."

Pressing a series of buttons on the ships console, terminal popped up, showing a star map of the various nearby worlds. "Not to brag, but thanks to that raid a year back, I made quite a...um...It's 'Penny Pretty' isn't it?"

Held smiled to himself, recalling the massive vault that he had discovered, making him quite wealthy in an instant. Technically, it wasn't the same wealth as that day, due to Jinzi's insistence that he buy the vast wealth Held had found, unwilling to tolerate pure blood money, but it was an equivalent exchange.

"The right question is 'How do we set up an income stream where you can keep paying that cop, and not have him affect your bottom line?' In my opinion."

Touching the terminal with his index finger, he flipped through various points on the map. "And it's a good question, to be fair.....I can't say the idea of just burning my cash to keep out of trouble appeals to me...As necessary as it is."

Held smiled slightly, before touching a point on the map, an asteroid.

"I suppose I could always go do something typical like set up another business." Held said with a sigh, "But....That sorta seems boring right now....And I could go get some more work with my Guild, or Nevada, if I really wanted to.....But, that's so far away, and I don't feel like burning through space all week..."

The Asteroid appeared on the windshield of the ship, new serving as a display, allowing for a much more in depth read out.

"You a gambling man, Jack?" Held asked, looking wistfully at the windshield, "I've always wanted to go test my skill at Space Vegas.....But, I've been so busy, and so tired, I can never find the time. I should really thank Jagam for making it easy for us, I have so much free time right now!"

It was almost a rhetorical question. Jack was, among other things, known for his love of cards and games, perhaps more than Held himself.

That, and ripping off the place is...tricky, I hear...Not to mention dangerous...But, I'd imagine between the two of us, it's possible.

"I like to think if I play my cards right, I'll be able to get enough money to atleast keep Blizzar happy for a few months. Long enough for me to set something up long term, anyways...."
    Jack nodded, "I've played a hand or two in my day..." that was an understatement. Up until the fight with Manco, Jack had played cards about as often as he had trained, in fact they had often been combined. When the gang did not have money to play for, they played with chips worth a thousand pushups, weighted by rocks, or a lap around the valley with a boulder on your back, that sort of thing.

"Space Vegas?" Jack asked curious, his mouth forming the words carefully. Whatever a Vegas was, he liked the sound of it. Like the sound of a thousand slot machines hitting BAR at the same time.

Gambling was fun, and gambling always meant enforcers, and that meant some down and dirty fights, and maybe...just maybe...a pretty lady or two. Jack grinned, "I feel like I'm due a streak of good fortune, and this place sounds like a blast."

"Held my Nevadian friend, I think it's time to shuffle the deck and see where our cards land."

Sihn laughs quietly.

“You are your mother’s daughter. Again, in order then.”

“1: Yes, Banefire was one. You’ll need to get whomever of your friends that have him to give him to me so I can dispose of him properly. 2: Two dozen when I started. Ten or fewer now.”

“3: Stine is still out there. Never caught him. 4: Auroc...Auroc, huh, yeah, I know the name. Powerful. Dangerous. Kind of a proto-majin mixed with a Kai. Served Sakin back in the day. Not powerful enough to make my list, but he’s on an auxiliary one of lesser dangers.”
    Ishtar nodded, the information again proving useful. Especially as it pertained to Auroc; and Stine. So it was that after a moment of thinking on it, the golden-eyed Oni decided to answer a few unasked questions.

"Banefire as I understand, was left in the keeping of Evangeline, the Guardian of Earth ... it should not he hard to retrieve. Yet it seems you have trimmed the rest down, considerably." Taking a sip then, Ishtar moved on to Stine and Auroc.

"If you happen to know where one might pick of the trail of this Stine ... I can hunt him, or at least guide the way. Which is also why I asked of Auroc."

The Oni stated, before sighing.

"The group I have grown to know, and struggled with, came face to ... eye ... with Auroc. Some found the means fight back, others struggled ... and I took up a game of cat and mouse." Ishtar took a sip of her drink before placing the glass down, empty.

"I am ... doing what I can to learn of him, for the purpose of myself and perhaps a few others to hunt him down and break his grip on those without the will to resist him. Knowing you are at least aware ... would you be willing to assist ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Scarlet Shield!

At the exact moment of impact, the shield goes up for a split second, blunting enough force to prevent him from getting crushed or knocked out. Something possible only thanks to the reaction time afforded by the Wolf.

The shield drops just as quickly, opening up Parsley -- on top of Zaofan as he smiles. "CHO GATTAI KEN!"

A glowing red fist, imbued with the power of the Dragon, Turtle, and Crane and fired with the speed of the Wolf, fires straight up, clocking Parsley on the chin and sending her flying straight up, untangling her from Zaofan in the process. This single punch, which strikes at 5x the power of the user plus Binding Friendship, is a one-time only Gambit.

With Parsley airborne again and her head bound by the sash, Zaofan fires an optic blast through Dash's energy bonds, before getting back up, his teeth still ringing from Parsley's bodyslam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As soon as the energy vines grabbed hold of her, the multicolored sash at her waist flew off and straight towards Parsley. It did not like what she did to it's master, and it showed it's displeasure by wrapping around the Saiyan's head.

Meanwhile, Dash struggled to figure out a way to escape the vines. Using her Ki to push herself up off of the Plaza, she trried stretching the vines as taught as possible, hoping to break them, to break free of them.
    "Zaofan" As soon as Zaofan is back on his feet, he hears the sound of his beloved approaching. Turning, he's see the small figure of the mage quickly walking towards him. "I'm joining the fight too, please wait right there." There was a hint of excitement in the mages voice, and as she approached he could see the smile on her face as well. She looked about ready to leap into his arms.
    She hadn't expected him to use his shield again to block her piledrive.

Clever.

She also hadn't expected such a powerful blow from a weakened upon. Some recklessness on her part, admittedly.

Knocked into the air and face covered up by Dash's sash, one would expect her to be not only disoriented, but slightly panicking due to the being able to see or perhaps even breathe. And someone with less experience fighting desperate opponents would have been. Parsley, on the other hand, spent much of her teenage years wiping out entire populations. The desperation and dire straights from Zaofan and Dash paled in comparison to those standing against her in those days. There wasn't a dirty tactic she hadn't seen or been subjected to. A sash over the face was a cakewalk compared to some of the last ditch efforts she had seen and experienced.

As such, she remained calm and slowed her breathing to calm her heartrate. She relied on her ki sense to have an idea of what was happening and who was doing what.

She righted herself, even as the vines binding Dash were cut through by Zaofan's optic blast. Then, she heard Etrina declare that she too was a part of the battle.

Very well.

Sensing where Dash was standing, Parsley fired Dark Spiral at her. The pitch black beam looped around, over, and under her, trapping her in an energy cage of highly incendiary energy. If she attempted to touch it, it would burn her badly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Clever.

She also hadn't expected such a powerful blow from a weakened upon. Some recklessness on her part, admittedly.

Knocked into the air and face covered up by Dash's sash, one would expect her to be not only disoriented, but slightly panicking due to the being able to see or perhaps even breathe. And someone with less experience fighting desperate opponents would have been. Parsley, on the other hand, spent much of her teenage years wiping out entire populations. The desperation and dire straights from Zaofan and Dash paled in comparison to those standing against her in those days. There wasn't a dirty tactic she hadn't seen or been subjected to. A sash over the face was a cakewalk compared to some of the last ditch efforts she had seen and experienced.

As such, she remained calm and slowed her breathing to calm her heartrate. She relied on her ki sense to have an idea of what was happening and who was doing what.

She righted herself, even as the vines binding Dash were cut through by Zaofan's optic blast. Then, she heard Etrina declare that she too was a part of the battle.

Very well.

Sensing where Dash was standing, Parsley fired Dark Spiral at her. The pitch black beam looped around, over, and under her, trapping her in an energy cage of highly incendiary energy. If she attempted to touch it, it would burn her badly.
    Floating the air, surrounded by the energy cage, Dash crossed her arms in annoyance. Her sash returned to her, wrapping it's self around her waist, as the girl contemplated how to get out of this one.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

OOC:
    Zaofan's current after 7 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 18,000
    Wolf's Prowl Speed of 54,000
    3 turns of speed left

Zaofan is on his feet, but feeling sluggish and covered in sweat at this point, but he is relieved nonetheless. He smiles back, somewhat weakly. "Mistress... your favorite whipping boy is... getting whipped, I'm afraid. I'm feeling very tired, very sluggish... But this fatigue is almost ... unnatural!"

He sees Parsley up in the air and Dash freed from her energy vines, but he confesses: "I gave Parsley my best shot, and she's still coming! At at this rate, I'll be out of energy by the time she comes back down. I'm almost out of ideas, but I've one trick up my sleeve left, if I can get behind her somehow. But at these speeds...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Clever.

Very well.

Floating the air, surrounded by the energy cage, Dash crossed her arms in annoyance. Her sash returned to her, wrapping it's self around her waist, as the girl contemplated how to get out of this one.
    "Etrina! Dash is in trouble! We must help!"

Zaofan rushes to cage as best he can in his weakened state. "Dash, get to the side!

He opens his hand, palm flat and forward, and reinforced by the other open palm, pushing against it. From that position, he shoots out a stream of ki-flame, the Dragon's Breath, taught by Master Balon himself. The ki-flame is designed to burn through virtually any substance and barrier, far more piercing than normal fire could ever be thanks to the combination of ki and combustion. But at these levels, he's unsure if he can penetrate the Dark Spiral. "Listen! Fire at the exact spot that I'm hitting! We'll need to pool our powers to get you out! But whatever you do, don't give up! Parsley doesn't take kindly to waiting!"

This was just supposed to be a sparring session...!

“Well, interfering with another Guardian is generally forbidden. However, I might have a means of helping. Does she know much magic?”
    Praxat replies to this saying " I believe she does other wise my race would get brainwash just by read a bunch of text." " the text has to have spell on it." " a spell that must activate when the text is read." " I do know that it was because of her my kingdom had a rapid advance in technology."

"I have old text from the Toadian kingdom on my space ship and this text states that the Toadian Kingdom on my home world Qacriea was form 500,000 years ago." " I were to guess I say Zykona and Demjir arrived on Qacriea 2,000 years ago at best." "The Gukraimano is even older." "I estimated it has to be around for close to 900,000 years ."

"if my estimated is correct that would mean that Zykona isn't the original guardian of Qacriea." "I seen a painting in cave on my home planet Qacriea it was a paint that depicted this being in robes that look like a cross between a Toadian and a Replita."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-18-2018 at 05:36 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

OOC:
    3 turns of speed left

Zaofan is on his feet, but feeling sluggish and covered in sweat at this point, but he is relieved nonetheless. He smiles back, somewhat weakly. "Mistress... your favorite whipping boy is... getting whipped, I'm afraid. I'm feeling very tired, very sluggish... But this fatigue is almost ... unnatural!"

He sees Parsley up in the air and Dash freed from her energy vines, but he confesses: "I gave Parsley my best shot, and she's still coming! At at this rate, I'll be out of energy by the time she comes back down. I'm almost out of ideas, but I've one trick up my sleeve left, if I can get behind her somehow. But at these speeds...?"

Zaofan rushes to cage as best he can in his weakened state. "Dash, get to the side!

He opens his hand, palm flat and forward, and reinforced by the other open palm, pushing against it. From that position, he shoots out a stream of ki-flame, the Dragon's Breath, taught by Master Balon himself. The ki-flame is designed to burn through virtually any substance and barrier, far more piercing than normal fire could ever be thanks to the combination of ki and combustion. But at these levels, he's unsure if he can penetrate the Dark Spiral. "Listen! Fire at the exact spot that I'm hitting! We'll need to pool our powers to get you out! But whatever you do, don't give up! Parsley doesn't take kindly to waiting!"

Parsley watched, face finally liberated of its unwanted cloth mask, as Zaofan and Dash conspired to break the latter free of her prison. While she was in no danger, it would keep her out of the fight for some measure of time. And him, also, it seemed.

That was just fine. She wanted to gain Etrina's measure.

The girl had a grasp of magic that was well beyond Parsley's understanding. However, she needed time to conjure forth her more powerful spells. Parsley assumed, anyway. She imagined magic was like ki -- the more powerful the attack, the more time needed to be spent gathering the necessary energy.

There was no time like now to find out.

With one final glance at the other two, she exploded forward, homing in on Etrina like a missile. A pair of energy blasts left her hand and headed right for the young mage.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC:
    3 turns of speed left

As Zaofan tried to free her, Dash had something else in mind. Starting slowly, she began spinning like an ice dancer. As the rotational speed grew faster and faster, the air around her formed a vortex within her prison. The vortex of air fed off of Parsley's dark energy cage, growing larger and more powerful, weakening the structure as it pushed outward against it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.