Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
Jinzi smiles at the sight of his friends and allies gathering. With a request to Zaofan to cater as quickly as possible, he awaited Held’s arrival. Adam has already come and was patiently waiting, observing his surroundings.

Eva was dressed in her best ceremonial garb, Kai too, and the duo would officiate once all were gathered.
Crazy Horn ran across the sky towards the lookout, a trail of Ki making a path on which the majestic beast charged, The Nevadian riding upon its back. Under normal circumstances, Held would have simply flew or--as he would have preferred--used his ship as a means of transportation. However, his ship was likely slowly making its way to earth from Vocado, and Held, while quite apt at flying if forced, was not nearly as swift at flying, as his companion was at running, an actual 'road' being a minor inconvenience. As time seemed to be of the essence, this was the most time saving method.

The intricate path vanished from behind the beast with each galloping step it took forth, vanishing into nothingness, until the Unicorn lunged forth, landing upon the lookout with a slight thud.

"Well....Who would have thought you were such a fan of weddings, Crazy Horn?" Held said with a smirk, casually dismounting, "I thought I'd have to cajole you to no end to help me out here...You have my thanks."

A snort was the only reply received, before Held made his way towards Jinzi.

"I hope I'm not too late." Held said, greeting the groom, as he reached into his pocket, procuring the capsule that housed the wedding ring, "But in my defense, you didn't exactly give me much warning."