Page 608 of 782 FirstFirst ... 108508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, there she is. Just as Parsley was leaving to find Ishtar, she found her approaching them to watch the others exit the RoSaT and then enter for the next mission. Parsley already decided to sit the next one out. Her new Super Saiyan form needed training just so she could figure out how to trigger it at will.

"I'll be staying behind to train my new power," she said as she sidled up to the Oni. "I was hoping you could show me this Pendulum Room you told me about. That seems like as good a place as any."
    When Parsley approached, Ishtar didn't say much.

Simply paid attention to how the Saiyan Princess handled herself when she spoke. And it was ... curious. While her endeavor to help Parsley sleep had been somewhat successful, she'd still been rather worn down upon leaving this morning. Yet despite the obvious trouble they had run into on the other side -- in that other when -- the Saiyan before her now had a clear-cup plan, and newfound purpose.

Hm. Perhaps it had not been a complete wast-

When she spoke of the 'newfound power', the tangent Ishtar'd wandered off on stopped short.

There it was.

Quirking an eyebrow, but remaining silent in the moment, the golden-eyed Oni nodded before gesturing for Parsley to follow.

It was only after they wandered off, that she began to speak.

"New power, hm ? Is it alright to ask after what that might be ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When Parsley approached, Ishtar didn't say much.

Simply paid attention to how the Saiyan Princess handled herself when she spoke. And it was ... curious. While her endeavor to help Parsley sleep had been somewhat successful, she'd still been rather worn down upon leaving this morning. Yet despite the obvious trouble they had run into on the other side -- in that other when -- the Saiyan before her now had a clear-cup plan, and newfound purpose.

Hm. Perhaps it had not been a complete wast-

When she spoke of the 'newfound power', the tangent Ishtar'd wandered off on stopped short.

There it was.

Quirking an eyebrow, but remaining silent in the moment, the golden-eyed Oni nodded before gesturing for Parsley to follow.

It was only after they wandered off, that she began to speak.

"New power, hm ? Is it alright to ask after what that might be ?"
    "Of course." Parsley couldn't stop the smile from creeping across her lips. It was just so damn exciting. Such power coursing through her; it was exhilarating! Even if she couldn't access it any time she wanted, it was still exciting.

Then, there was the social aspect. She was the first Super Saiyan in two millennia. That placed her name amongst the Saiyans of legend; right next to Vocado, Brocado, Buffet, and Beatz.

"I am the first Saiyan in two thousand years to achieve the pinnacle of our race. I... am a Super Saiyan!"

An awkward moment consisting of Parsley grinning proudly, hands jabbed into her hips like some corny superhero, dragged on for a short while until she cleared her throat. "But I... can't actually transform on my own. But, I did it!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    As soon as the cuffs are on him, all ki, Magic, and psychic powers are shut off on him.
    Turk looks at the cuffs . ( Oh I forgot about these things , I won't be able to replicate myself with these restraints on. Hmm I still wondering if those two GP officers know what type of species I am , I should give them a little test. ) Turk taught to himself. Turk looks at one of the GP officers saying " Hey so I was wondering if I can have a glass of water ," Turk said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

after getting dress in more comfortable martial arts attire . Althena decides to do a little hunting and arrives back at the Lookout in front of Meagan in more comfortable marital arts attire carrying two gigantic multi ton beasts one on each shoulder. " Okay I'm in more comfortable attire and I also did a little hunting. I am sure these fine looking beasts will make excellent pair roast or maybe even juicy steaks !" Althena said

The two beasts Althena is carrying on her shoulders is one a massive giant boar like creature and the another is a gigantic salamander like creature. The marital arts attire Althena is wearing is compose of three layers of clothing. The first layer of clothing is a dark blue stretchy polyurethane fabric that is basically spandex . The second layer of clothing is a purple sleeveless Gi with the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam symbol on the front and back.

The third layer of clothing is purple baggy and loose fitting Kung Fu pants. As for shoes Althena isn't wearing any so her claws are visible.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Of course." Parsley couldn't stop the smile from creeping across her lips. It was just so damn exciting. Such power coursing through her; it was exhilarating! Even if she couldn't access it any time she wanted, it was still exciting.

Then, there was the social aspect. She was the first Super Saiyan in two millennia. That placed her name amongst the Saiyans of legend; right next to Vocado, Brocado, Buffet, and Beatz.

"I am the first Saiyan in two thousand years to achieve the pinnacle of our race. I... am a Super Saiyan!"

An awkward moment consisting of Parsley grinning proudly, hands jabbed into her hips like some corny superhero, dragged on for a short while until she cleared her throat. "But I... can't actually transform on my own. But, I did it!"
    "So in other words....you haven't actually achieved anything." Etrina remarked sternly, book in hand, having overheard the proclamation as she had been returning from a trip to the library. "Only reproducible results count for anything....so until you can reproduce I suggest you don't grow a big head."

Etrina paused, sighed, and turned back to Parsley. ".......Well done with your mission. I heard you ended up fighting the me from that timeline....cathartic I imagine, given all that's happened.....I.."

Etrina looked down at her book, while she attempted to build up words. "Your arm.....has it been giving you any issues since that time...?"

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Um, alright. It's just the way you were looking at Lady Althenia...I'll be right back. Don't leave without me." Cyanna then vanished in a teleport.

Once in the kitchen, she quickly grabbed bread, then rummaged in the fridge, pulling out anything that she thought could go on a sandwich. By the time she was done, she'd made a 'Dagwood' out of various meats, cheeses, salad greens, onions, tomatoes, and threw on some mustard and mayonnaise for good measure.

Balancing the giant sandwich, she returned to the entrance to the RoTS and handed it over to Sarada. "I hope this will be enough."
    After returned, Erosa sat with her head cupped in her hands while she attempted to work through the sour taste the very first mission had left her with. With a growl she threw herself on her back and looked up into the clouds, then turned over on her side and watched the others go about their work in preparation for the next trip.

It was at this point that Erosa spoted the Sandwich being passed over to Sarada. "Eh....Ohh......Ohhh!" The Id suddenly perked up. Maybe food would be the ticket to temporary relieve. "Hey Sarada~Mama....Can I have some of.."

It was like a wild animal scarfing down a fresh kill before a competitor shuffled in to try and steal it away. Of course, the only competition she had for her sandwich were her sister and Erosa. One of which could easily just go to the kitchen and make herself something, and the other was probably in no mood to eat anything, much less fight over food. Meaning this sandwich was all hers and she took her sweet time enjoying every morsel.

Or, would have, if she wasn't so hungry.

It was gone in a flash, the only signs of its existence being the crumbs that Sarada swept from her mouth and chest. "That was best thing I ate since I woke up this morning!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    After returned, Erosa sat with her head cupped in her hands while she attempted to work through the sour taste the very first mission had left her with. With a growl she threw herself on her back and looked up into the clouds, then turned over on her side and watched the others go about their work in preparation for the next trip.

It was at this point that Erosa spoted the Sandwich being passed over to Sarada. "Eh....Ohh......Ohhh!" The Id suddenly perked up. Maybe food would be the ticket to temporary relieve. "Hey Sarada~Mama....Can I have some of.."

Cyanna saw Erosa's reaction and felt bad for her, "Hey, Erosa. I'll be right back." With that, she teleported back into the kitchen. Luckly there were still fixings left, since physics and gravity limited how large a sandwich she could make and still carry it.

Having made it once before, she was able to put another together quick enough, then teleported back, balancing the sandwich as best she could.

"Here, for you. Best not to let anyone else take it from you."
    Last edited by Tami; 01-21-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    after getting dress in more comfortable martial arts attire . Althena decides to do a little hunting and arrives back at the Lookout in front of Meagan in more comfortable marital arts attire carrying two gigantic multi ton beasts one on each shoulder. " Okay I'm in more comfortable attire and I also did a little hunting. I am sure these fine looking beasts will make excellent pair roast or maybe even juicy steaks !" Althena said

The two beasts Althena is carrying on her shoulders is one a massive giant boar like creature and the another is a gigantic salamander like creature. The marital arts attire Althena is wearing is compose of three layers of clothing. The first layer of clothing is a dark blue stretchy polyurethane fabric that is basically spandex . The second layer of clothing is a purple sleeveless Gi with the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam symbol on the front and back.

The third layer of clothing is purple baggy and loose fitting Kung Fu pants. As for shoes Althena isn't wearing any so her claws are visible.
    "All that in ten minutes?" Meagan resisted the urge to react to Althenia's over-reaction. Plus, the stench of the killed creatures was making her nauseous, "Put those in some type of freezer or something then clean up. We'll spar after everyone has left for the next mission.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"So in other words....you haven't actually achieved anything." Etrina remarked sternly, book in hand, having overheard the proclamation as she had been returning from a trip to the library. "Only reproducible results count for anything....so until you can reproduce I suggest you don't grow a big head."

Etrina paused, sighed, and turned back to Parsley. ".......Well done with your mission. I heard you ended up fighting the me from that timeline....cathartic I imagine, given all that's happened.....I.."

Etrina looked down at her book, while she attempted to build up words. "Your arm.....has it been giving you any issues since that time...?"
    "Who asked you?" Parsley responded churlishly. She wasn't about to let anyone - and she meant anyone - take this away from her. This was the pinnacle of her race, the utmost power Saiyans could achieve - that anyone knew of - so reaching that plateau even once was a big deal. She didn't expect a human of all things to understand, since other than present company, their race was rather unremarkable.

"It's fine," she replied in regards to her arm.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"All that in ten minutes?" Meagan resisted the urge to react to Althenia's over-reaction. Plus, the stench of the killed creatures was making her nauseous, "Put those in some type of freezer or something then clean up. We'll spar after everyone has left for the next mission.
    Althena goes to put them in the freezer , cleans her self up and then returns to Meagan. " Okay I put the two beasts in the freezer and got clean up." Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena goes to put them in the freezer , cleans her self up and then returns to Meagan. " Okay I put the two beasts in the freezer and got clean up." Althena said.
    "Better." Meagan looked relieved, "Is Praxat going again this time?"

Retired Overlord

Cyanna saw Erosa's reaction and felt bad for her, "Hey, Erosa. I'll be right back." With that, she teleported back into the kitchen. Luckly there were still fixings left, since physics and gravity limited how large a sandwich she could make and still carry it.

Having made it once before, she was able to put another together quick enough, then teleported back, balancing the sandwich as best she could.

"Here, for you. Best not to let anyone else take it from you."
    "Sandwich!" Erosa hopped to attention to the moment Cyanna returned and hefted the sandwich into her hands. She seems ready the throw the entire thing into her mouth at once....but hesitated a moment before slipped up besides Cyanna and giving the girl a big kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the meal~ero!"

Thanks given, the Id opened wide and devoured the sandwich in a matter of seconds in a scene that would make at least one of two of her mothers proud.

"Sandwich!" Erosa hopped to attention to the moment Cyanna returned and hefted the sandwich into her hands. She seems ready the throw the entire thing into her mouth at once....but hesitated a moment before slipped up besides Cyanna and giving the girl a big kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the meal~ero!"

Thanks given, the Id opened wide and devoured the sandwich in a matter of seconds in a scene that would make at least one of two of her mothers proud.
    Cyanna enjoyed watching Erosa enjoying the sandwich. Smiling brightly, "Maybe I should train under Zaofan so that I can learn to make even better sandwiches. I'm glad it makes you happy."

"Better." Meagan looked relieved, "Is Praxat going again this time?"
    " I believe so, also there's I thing that's puzzling me and it's the male and female roles on this planet. The females here are smaller and weaker than their male counterparts on average , and they seem to be the caretakers. With my race the Toadians it's the opposite the males are the smaller and weaker ones who act as the caretakers of our children," Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Finding a place not so far from the entrance to the RoTS that she couldn't watch the next team leave, Dash slid down onto the floor. Leaning her back against a wall, she looked around, then up, then finally just straight ahead.

Legs folded beneath her, she focused on the events that unfolded in the alternate future timeline. She then considered how things could be changed, or not. She wondered who she should talk to first. Meagan? Reimi? Eva? Jinzi? Zuvan? She figured that the others would tell their tales as well, so perhaps there wasn't any urgency. Or maybe there was.

Leaning her head back, she looked up into the sky, and wondered if there was anything she could do. Some of the answers to her question were unsettling.