Page 438 of 782 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Vocado

It had been four days since Sarada was attacked by an unknown, unseen assassin. They had made some progress in determining what nature of person it was. During the investigation, a faint trace of ionic energy was detected, leading from a clearing in a forest ten miles from the Palace to the Palace itself. The ionic energy saturated the interior of the Palace. Some traces were older, some only a few days old, meaning the assassin had been inside the Palace keeping close observation of the Queen.

Investigators used ki-attuned goggles to try and get a clear picture of the assassin. When they found none, they felt it safe to determine that the attacker was mechanical in nature.

That was where the progress ended. Currently, they were trying to compile a list of all known mechanical beings that emitted ionic energy. That would take time; time they feared they didn't have.

As far as Sarada was concerned, her condition was only deteriorating. The tetrodotoxin in her system had repelled every one of the possible cures they injected her with. With each passing hour, her life came closer and closer to ending.

Lady Maiz, guardian of Vocado, worked endlessly to improve her healing magic enough to end this ordeal herself. The problem was that her ability was with magic was scarce and limited. It was becoming more evident as the days ticked by that this was over her head and out of her hands. It was even more evident that there may have been no hope for Sarada.

"Nothing," the doctor told her after another failed attempt at curing her. "It changed its chemical structure again so this serum had no effect."

Maiz sighed heavily and nodded. "I see. Just... just keep trying." Ishtar had left earlier that day to gather Earth's dragonballs and wish the Saiyans who were killed by the Tuffles this last year back to life. That number would include Parsley. Which was good, because with Sarada out of commission and Tasure out looking for a missing person with Totoma and his mate, the rest of the Saiyans were vulnerable, even though the vast majority of them had gain a lot of strength over the last year. Having Parsley there would help tremendously.

For now, there was nothing for her to do but sit and wait to hear from Ishtar.

The slow, but steady beep from the heart monitor on Sarada's healing pod was the only tell-tale sign that the Queen was still fighting, still holding on. If there was anyone who could hold out long enough to find a way through, it was her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

If Zaofan had a moment to state something, most assuredly it would be some reaction of surprise.

As it stood, the window and the wall around it disentigrated with the entry of a massive armored hand that closed around Zaofan and yanked him clear outside.

"UNREGISTERED FOREIGN SOUL DETECTED...Apprehension in Progress" A gravely voice was emitted loudly from the two story tall golem like creature, gripping the cook tightly in its energized hand. If the situation had not seemed bad enough, it took a nose dive as soon as another, slightly smaller golem also landed nearby.

"Unregistered foreign soul detected. Submit for processing."

Blow them, the other inhabitants stop what they are doing....watching the events silently.
    "Auuggh!!!"

Before he can even process, he tries to break through its grip, to no avail. "Golems! I hate Golems! Etrina! Mistress! try to get away!"

With his arms trapped, he has no other option but to try his tried and trusted signature attack, aiming his eyes directly at the giant Gome's head. "C'mon... Optic Blast...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    After the time skip:

A lone ship bypasses Earth’s new defensive grid as the magic tunes carved on it make it invisible to them.

It lands surprisingly gently in the North continent, and Sir Luop steps out.

Leaving the shop after hiding it, he taps a magi-tech device that will broadcast his next words to the entire world.

“Attention Earthlings, my name is Sir Luop Nosredna, Knight of the Bronze, servant of the Threshling Empire. I have come to this planet for two purposes: 1) the Priestess Anula will be given to me for execution. 2) I challenge your strongest fighters for the right to this planet. The Threshling Empire expands, in the name of our Queen, and we seek to convert your world. Come forth to accept my challenge and bring me the traitor Anula. My coordinates are as follows.”

A mental location is broadcast to the world along with these words.

meanwhile on the lookout Althena is doing her training with Kai saying " yeah this training I feel like I can control these powers I was grant now." " no more constant visions." Qaztoh shows up at the Lookout using the mark 2 version of her teleportation device saying " so how has your training been going ancestor?" Althena replies to this saying "it's been going fine my descendent now let's talk about your training!"

Qaztoh replies to this saying " wait my training?" Althena replies to this saying " yes your training your going to be the next Toadian Queen and a Queen needs to be strong to protect her people." " I will teach you the way of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam!" Qaztoh replies to this saying" okay in order to keep our people safe when I become Queen I will learn Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam from you ancestor."

Althena replies to this saying " good your training will start soon." Althena then touches Qaztoh and activates her clairvoyance. using it to see what happen to the Toadian Kingdom in the past from Qaztoh perspective saying " okay I see now modern Toadians have gotten lazy." " they let themselves be ruler by a awful queen your mother who did not to protect the kingdom."

" this sad excuse for a Queen allow a deranged Replita name Killrog to take over the Kingdom and enslaved it." Qaztoh replies this in shock " wow that's actual quite accurate how did you know that ancestor?" Althena replies to this saying " I use a power I have to look in to what happen to the Toadian Kingdom in the past from your perspective." Praxat shows up saying " hey Althena if you have a moment I would like a quick sparring match with you."

Althena replies to this saying " very well than consider this to be training." Praxat replies to this saying " training question ?" Althena replies to this as she cross her arms " yes training I'm taking you in as pupil Praxat." Praxat replies to this saying " wait does that mean your going to teach me!"

Althena skin turns a light green as she says " yes I will be teaching you the way of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam." " a sparring match will allow me to gauge your skills." "now come at me little one."

Praxat gets in fighting stance " saying this is going to be fun." " yeah there was this person called Sir Luop Nosredna who issue a challenge to me ,but I' m just going to ignore them for the time being. " " cause I really want to spar with you Althena!" " Sir Luop Nosredna, Knight of the Bronze will just have to wait their turn!"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-18-2018 at 07:15 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Vocado

It had been four days since Sarada was attacked by an unknown, unseen assassin. They had made some progress in determining what nature of person it was. During the investigation, a faint trace of ionic energy was detected, leading from a clearing in a forest ten miles from the Palace to the Palace itself. The ionic energy saturated the interior of the Palace. Some traces were older, some only a few days old, meaning the assassin had been inside the Palace keeping close observation of the Queen.

Investigators used ki-attuned goggles to try and get a clear picture of the assassin. When they found none, they felt it safe to determine that the attacker was mechanical in nature.

That was where the progress ended. Currently, they were trying to compile a list of all known mechanical beings that emitted ionic energy. That would take time; time they feared they didn't have.

As far as Sarada was concerned, her condition was only deteriorating. The tetrodotoxin in her system had repelled every one of the possible cures they injected her with. With each passing hour, her life came closer and closer to ending.

Lady Maiz, guardian of Vocado, worked endlessly to improve her healing magic enough to end this ordeal herself. The problem was that her ability was with magic was scarce and limited. It was becoming more evident as the days ticked by that this was over her head and out of her hands. It was even more evident that there may have been no hope for Sarada.

"Nothing," the doctor told her after another failed attempt at curing her. "It changed its chemical structure again so this serum had no effect."

Maiz sighed heavily and nodded. "I see. Just... just keep trying." Ishtar had left earlier that day to gather Earth's dragonballs and wish the Saiyans who were killed by the Tuffles this last year back to life. That number would include Parsley. Which was good, because with Sarada out of commission and Tasure out looking for a missing person with Totoma and his mate, the rest of the Saiyans were vulnerable, even though the vast majority of them had gain a lot of strength over the last year. Having Parsley there would help tremendously.

For now, there was nothing for her to do but sit and wait to hear from Ishtar.

The slow, but steady beep from the heart monitor on Sarada's healing pod was the only tell-tale sign that the Queen was still fighting, still holding on. If there was anyone who could hold out long enough to find a way through, it was her.
    Tasure had taken a break from her training with Totoma, Karine, and Bekon to re-hydrate and... just spend some time with her mate. That business on Namek had been tough--Chill had been quite possible the most challenging opponents of her life--but ultimately, their little... family had prevailed. And Totoma's progress was... impressive, actually. He was still lagging behind her in terms of raw power--much to her consternation--but the past year hadn't been spent focusing on that, but rather refining his skill and battle sense. If he had been focusing on raw power, no doubt he would be two or three times more powerful than he was now.

More importantly, she had her mate back... finally. Naturally, she had chewed him out for his numerous mistakes in regard to their son, but as Totoma seemed more than willing to let bygones be bygones, so was she. And, just like that... their family was back together again--expanded even, with the addition of Karine. After so long, it was a curious, but not unwelcome feeling to be surrounded by the people she loved. It felt just like the old days, before Jagam.

However, she had not forgotten her obligations to her people, despite her current state of bliss. Before setting out on this rescue mission--the second attempt at such--she had decided to occasionally check in on both Vocado and Earth, and it was just about time to do so.

She snapped her fingers to gain the others' attention. "Alright, you lot, keep at it. I'll be paying Maiz a visit for a while. Just to make sure the **** hasn't hit the fan. Don't blow up the ship while I'm gone."

Bekon gave her a thumbs-up. "Don't worry, hun. Once you get back, there'll be a nice, hot meal waiting for you."

Tasure smiled. "Looking forward to it." With that, she put her index and middle fingers to her forehead, reached out with her ki senses, and when she found Maiz's familiar power, disappeared from the ship. Heh, of all the techniques she'd learned in the afterlife, this Instant Transmission techniques was by far her favorite. So damn useful.

She appeared next to Maiz and waited a few seconds for the elder Saiyan to register her sudden appearance. "Just me, Maiz. Dropping in to check up on thi--" She stopped as she caught sight of Sarada, bedridden and hooked up to all manner of medical machines.

"...what the hell happened!?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Auuggh!!!"

Before he can even process, he tries to break through its grip, to no avail. "Golems! I hate Golems! Etrina! Mistress! try to get away!"

With his arms trapped, he has no other option but to try his tried and trusted signature attack, aiming his eyes directly at the giant Gome's head. "C'mon... Optic Blast...!"
    Making no attempt to block, Zaofans Optics strikes the Golem square in its face...pushing it off balance as it drops Zaofan from a second story height and falls back on its rear.

No sooner did Zaofan hit the ground, the other golem advanced quickly upon him, four arms crackling with energy. This one was only slightly larger then him, but upon the first swing of its first the impact felt like a thrown bulldozer was behind it....and they were being delivered in rapid succession.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    She appeared next to Maiz and waited a few seconds for the elder Saiyan to register her sudden appearance. "Just me, Maiz. Dropping in to check up on thi--" She stopped as she caught sight of Sarada, bedridden and hooked up to all manner of medical machines.

"...what the hell happened!?"
    If Maiz was still surprised by Tasure's new ability to pop in out of nowhere, she didn't show it. She sighed and turned to face the younger Saiyan woman. "She was attacked a few days ago by an unknown assassin. The doctors say she was injected with a similar neurotoxin that killed Parsley." Her features sagged somewhat at the mention of her fallen ward, coercing her into turning around to face Sarada's pod. The heart monitor was as steady as ever, which wasn't saying much given how weak her heart was.

"They say she only has a week and some days left."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If Maiz was still surprised by Tasure's new ability to pop in out of nowhere, she didn't show it. She sighed and turned to face the younger Saiyan woman. "She was attacked a few days ago by an unknown assassin. The doctors say she was injected with a similar neurotoxin that killed Parsley." Her features sagged somewhat at the mention of her fallen ward, coercing her into turning around to face Sarada's pod. The heart monitor was as steady as ever, which wasn't saying much given how weak her heart was.

"They say she only has a week and some days left."
    "..."

To say this was not good would be an understatement. While there were certainly individuals who were eminently qualified to lead the Saiyan Empire should Sarada indeed die--Mato, to be precise, and she was willing to bet he was acting as its temporary leader at the moment--it would be a huge blow to morale for the Saiyan Queen to die like this. Never mind how much it would devastate her family, Maiz included.

She remained silent, trying to think of some way to help. And then, it hit her... Bekon! The Zhu clan's specialty was food that acted as a potent healing agent, and with how strong Bekon had become and how much he'd learned during his stay in the afterlife, surely he'd be able to something. Even if that something was merely stabilizing her.

"...recently, my mate was revived, and I... I think he may be able to help..." She placed her fingers to her forehead again and sought out Bekon's familiar energy, disappearing immediately when she found it. She found him having a drink of water.

Bekon blinked. "Whoa, miss me so much that you rushed ba--"

Tasure didn't even let him finish before she grabbed his arm, locked onto Maiz's energy yet again, and instant transmissioned back to her side. "We've got an emergency. Think your cooking can cure a neurotoxin?"

Disoriented for a moment, Bekon shook his head, then looked at Tasure, then Maiz, then Sarada. His expression darkened as he processed the situation. He turned his attention to Maiz. "You must be Maiz, if I recall correctly. I would love to exchange pleasantries, but it would appear that your queen is in dire need of a miracle. I will require the use of the nearest kitchen and any high-quality ingredients you can provide. If you have anything available with innate healing properties, all the better."

Tasure had no idea whether this would even work, to be honest, but it was the only thing she could think of on short notice. If she'd learned of this sooner, she could have used the Dragonballs to cure the queen, but... damn it!
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-18-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In some sense, Fate was right. Ishtar did protest.

Though she remained silence some moments, to actually give what was offered some thought. So eyeing the Aspect somewhat tiredly as she circled around to the front of the chair, she kept her back to Fate as she considered what had been proposed. And in the end, Ishtar realized it was little more than what Auroc wished for. A place to where she might enforce her own views, own laws; without nary a protest or even awareness. Where she might carve out the life she felt was denied her by either her existence, or her station. And what did she wish to fill this Universe with ? Unknowing puppets. who carried out the lives Fate had set for them, in unknowing, unending torturous bliss. Ultimately, it would be little more than a universe without meaning, purpose ... or balance.

And when that was realized ...

Ishtar turned to face Fate, and cracked a small smile before plopping down onto the crystalline throne.

"How utterly ... selfish, this grand design of yours. How terribly flawed. You wish to be a ruler. A Queen ... A God ... but a God of what ? Puppets ?"

A Katchin crown slowly formed in between Ishtar's horns, then. A subtle jab at the Aspect who stood below.

"Tell me, Puppet Master. How is this utopia you pine for anything more than a child playing with wooden dolls ?" Continuing to play the part, the golden-eyed Oni looked down upon Fate, and turned up her palm. "And this Hakai you seek to strip away ? Handed down from those who stand above you, even now with this ... convergence of stolen might ?"

A small bead of energy coalesced in her open palm, before she allowed it to disappear back into the depths.

"Not yours to take, or strip away."

The hall fell silent a moment then, before Ishtar spoke again.

"So even if you succeed in the moments to come, this farce of yours will never succeed. Even blinded as you are now ... you have to understand this, yes ?"
    "Gods do you strut, you should take that katchin and make yourself a peacocks tail....it would suit you better then a crown." Fate made no move to stop her, just standing back and watching the Onis attempts to make light of her. "But that's to be expected....Honestly, you come down here and mock me knowing full well where it'll lead you....I...." Fate paused, a curious expression on her face. She looked over towards the crystal spire, then shifted her gaze back to Ishtar sat smugly on her throne.

Then, she make a gesture with her hand.

Hundreds of her threads shot out and wrapped around Ishtar, binding her arms, legs and body to the throne...just enough to restrict movement but not enough to cause damage.

She made another gesture, and the throne...Ishtar and all, was lifted off the ground.

"......You know...it just occurred to me. We were having such a wonderful time talking....I haven't dealt with the pest removal for today."

Fate lifted herself into the air, floating by and giving Ishtar a look of sinister amusement as she passed. ".....How about we go and see if any other filthy bugs managed to sneak in...."

Retired Overlord

Something about this... person? unnerved Seri. A lot. She said that it was because she was an outsider--whatever that was. Oh well, she seemed nice enough, even if she was a bit of a weirdo. Seri returned the smile. "Hehe, so you like food too? Well, duh, everyone likes food, except those... green alien guys. What's your favorite? I like... ummm..." The girl paused and her brow furrowed in thought. "...everything! But I really like Dino roasts! And sweet potatoes! And cake!"
    "I feed on filtered void-wind...." Cthylla stated. "...I also enjoy the souls of mortals....especially children."

She let that hang in the air. "That was humor, of course......forgive me, I have attempted to learn from observation...but the subjects at the lookout do not joke often."

"..."

To say this was not good would be an understatement. While there were certainly individuals who were eminently qualified to lead the Saiyan Empire should Sarada indeed die--Mato, to be precise, and she was willing to bet he was acting as its temporary leader at the moment--it would be a huge blow to morale for the Saiyan Queen to die like this. Never mind how much it would devastate her family, Maiz included.

She remained silent, trying to think of some way to help. And then, it hit her... Bekon! The Zhu clan's specialty was food that acted as a potent healing agent, and with how strong Bekon had become and how much he'd learned during his stay in the afterlife, surely he'd be able to something. Even if that something was merely stabilizing her.

"...recently, my mate was revived, and I... I think he may be able to help..." She placed her fingers to her forehead again and sought out Bekon's familiar energy, disappearing immediately when she found it. She found him having a drink of water.

Bekon blinked. "Whoa, miss me so much that you rushed ba--"

Tasure didn't even let him finish before she grabbed his arm, locked onto Maiz's energy yet again, and instant transmissioned back to her side. "We've got an emergency. Think your cooking can cure a neurotoxin?"

Disoriented for a moment, Bekon shook his head, then looked at Tasure, then Maiz, then Sarada. His expression darkened as he processed the situation. He turned his attention to Maiz. "You must be Maiz, if I recall correctly. I would love to exchange pleasantries, but it would appear that your queen is in dire need of a miracle. I will require the use of the nearest kitchen and any high-quality ingredients you can provide. If you have anything available with innate healing properties, all the better."

Tasure had no idea whether this would even work, to be honest, but it was the only thing she could think of on short notice. If she'd learned of this sooner, she could have used the Dragonballs to cure the queen, but... damn it!
    Maiz didn't react when Tasure vanished into thin air, only to reappear moments later with a human man outside of a raised of an eyebrow. "Yes, I am," she replied. So, this is the human who managed to endear himself to a Saiyan woman. He must be a hell of a cook.

When he requested a kitchen, she nodded once and snapped her fingers. Moments later, a servant girl in a long turquoise dressed stepped inside and bowed at the waist. "Yes, Lady Maiz?"

"This man requires use of the kitchen. Take him there and give him any ingredients he requires. Her Majesty's life is at stake."

"Yes, of course." She gestured to Bekon, beckoning him to follow her. "This way, please." She led him down a short hallway, turned to the right at the corner, then led him down a slightly longer corridor until they reached a pair of metal double doors. Behind these double doors was the kitchen. Three Saiyans in something resembling traditional chefs outfits were busy at work preparing lunch. Given the foods in question, it must have been for Pinach and Rutaba.

The servant cleared her throat. "Make room for Mr. Bekon here. He needs the kitchen to work on saving Her Majesty."

The chefs raised eyebrows almost simultaneously. "What? What can this human do that the doctors haven't thought of??"

Her back was facing Bekon, but given how they seemed to cower slightly, the look she gave them was menacing.

"Fine," one said tersely. "We'll be back when you're done." They took some time to clean off the counters and utensils, then filed out one by one.

After they left, she turned and smiled at Bekon. "The kitchen is yours. If you need any ingredients that aren't available here, just input them into that tablet right there, and they'll be delivered as soon as possible."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

AT GP Earth HQ Lieutenant Stratovarius is doing paper work while watching the news on news a important discovery is announce by the anchorman a Namekian saying " this Galaxy Express News with a important announcement , just in group of archaeologists have made important discovery on planet Dune in the West Galaxy." "we have a reporter there live there on the scene." the live footage being show then cuts to a reporter in desert and behind her are the ruins of a vast kingdom.

the reporter who is humanoid alien with cat ears , a tail and fluffy cat paws looks back and then says on her microphone " as you can see behind on planet Dune are the ruins of a vast kingdom." " a group of archaeologists have discover that these ruins were was the Kingdom of Zerxes!" " the Kingdom of Zerxes was thought to be a myth but it actually exists!"

"a group of professional translators have found ancient text carve in stone that translates to the Kingdom of Zerxes." " now the question is what happen to this ancient Kingdom ?" " archaeologists say that the Zerxes ruins are more than 900,000 years old!" " we know that there once was a real Omestris and now we know that the kingdom of Zerxes also did exist ."

" it wasn't just a fable!" " yes this is important discovery indeed." while watching the news Lieutenant Stratovarius makes a comment saying " wow so it did exist after?" " the Kingdom of Zerxes was just a fable."

" hmm I wonder other members of the Galaxy Police are watching this news?" " discover that fable kingdom did in fact exist is a important discovery!" on the news the reporter than says " oh and there's more the archeologist have also discover a mural with ancient writing on it." translators have translate writing on the mural and say that it talks about a powerful and terrible ancient being refer to as Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos."

"a being that promises to grant anyone who summons any knowledge they seek include knowledge like the secret to immortality." " translators also say that the writing on the Mural also state that this ancient being can't not physically interact with mortals and the Mural is used as a way for it to communicate and as a conduit to channeling it's vast power."

" they say that the writing goes on to say that" this ancient being will manipulate and twisted who ever accepts it's offer." " turn them into something that is vile and wicked." " finally the translators say that end part of the writing on the Mural says beware Nyarlathotep do not contact him at all cost if you treasure your humanity and your sanity ." " translators say that the writings on the mural are a warning."

watching the news Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " okay now I'm think I know what might have happen to the Kingdom of Zerxes."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "The Heavenly War, it is not something that I have personal knowledge of. My people were, or are if they have survived, old enough to have some shared memory of the event, though I doubt any of my ancestors bore witness to it. There was talk among Guardians about it, though how much was true and how much was rumor I can not say. The times when I have interacted with those in Heaven, while I was alive and now as a spirit, they chose not to talk about it with me. However, I am aware that it happened and that it created a major upheaval that affected all levels of reality.""
    Asha'rah told Iris about her reasons for rebelling, the general course of the war leading to her fall, and the conspiracy that had manipulated both sides into fighting one another.

"The reason I tell you this is because you may be in danger. The Angel Sakin has been consuming kamis and disappearing back into the shadows, growing stronger each time. Sihn is hunting her faction, but has thus far not been able to draw Sakin herself into open battle. It is only a matter of time before she comes for you. Things are improving across the universe, allies gaining strength, but we need to slow Sakin down and save what Kamis we can. We need more time. The Guardian system was always meant as a stopgap measure to maintain stability in the multiverse, but it has now become a target. Sakin is far more significant a problem than any threat the Guardians could prevent by staying. We need to evacuate the Guardians, band them together under the protection of people like Sihn, Zurvan and Shek'hinah. I would ask you to contact them and work out a plan to uproot, for yourself and the other Guardians should you be willing to take on this task."

It was a big ask for Guardians to abandon their post. But Sakin was picking them off piecemeal with impunity, and they now posed more of a danger to their charges while lingering separately than as a unified whole under organized protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah was, by and large, always seated upon the air. Such was the nature of feather's flight. The exertion had become so minuscule even before she first met Evangeline as to become unnoticeable. But she came to rest upon a nearby chair nonetheless, if for no reason than to help Cthylla feel welcome. She seemed to have had dealings with an oni, and there were precious few of them in the mortal realm. Such an interaction was overwhelmingly likely to have come from Ishtar or Nunlil, likely the former due to her growth in power by now.

Cthylla expressed surprise at the state of what she found the "God of Creation" to be. She seemed to be working with old information then. Very old by mortal standards.

"Your expectations were fair, Cthylla of R'lyeh, at least till the last few dozen millennia or so. To summarize a very complicated story, I picked a fight with Zeno and lost. I am recovering, but at this time remain a shadow of my peak."

She let out the tiniest smidgen of the golden mists of creation, projecting it from her finger away from Cthylla.

"If you seek the God of Creation for this universe though, I am the fallen she."
    OOC: Not sure if this got lost in the shuffle. #6003.

OT: Althena Orpheus the Current Guardian of Qacriea the ancient Toadian Queen and the only living Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master is currently on Earth's lookout. Malaki the Guardian of Konats is in otherworld , because well the planet Konats was destroy by doomsday device in the form of a mechanical golem really long time ago. Doxal the former Guardian of Qacriea is also in Other world because well he's been dead for a really long time.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah told Iris about her reasons for rebelling, the general course of the war leading to her fall, and the conspiracy that had manipulated both sides into fighting one another.

"The reason I tell you this is because you may be in danger. The Angel Sakin has been consuming kamis and disappearing back into the shadows, growing stronger each time. Sihn is hunting her faction, but has thus far not been able to draw Sakin herself into open battle. It is only a matter of time before she comes for you. Things are improving across the universe, allies gaining strength, but we need to slow Sakin down and save what Kamis we can. We need more time. The Guardian system was always meant as a stopgap measure to maintain stability in the multiverse, but it has now become a target. Sakin is far more significant a problem than any threat the Guardians could prevent by staying. We need to evacuate the Guardians, band them together under the protection of people like Sihn, Zurvan and Shek'hinah. I would ask you to contact them and work out a plan to uproot, for yourself and the other Guardians should you be willing to take on this task."

It was a big ask for Guardians to abandon their post. But Sakin was picking them off piecemeal with impunity, and they now posed more of a danger to their charges while lingering separately than as a unified whole under organized protection.
    "You say that Kami's are in danger. The news you share with me is far too late, my fall was caused by one who sought to steal my power. No, Asha'rah, I am in no danger. However my successor, the one to whom I passed on my power and is now the Guardian of this world, she may be in danger. Even if the Angel Sakin came after me in heaven, she would find me to be a poor meal. To Meagan I have passed on all the power that I had set aside for my successor. All the power that had not been taken from me before I was killed. I knew of a danger such as this prior to my death. I was already working with other Guardians to form an alliance, a defense against it. But I failed, and in doing so I paid for it with my life."
    Last edited by Tami; 11-18-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.