Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442
Results 6,616 to 6,618 of 6618

on the Lookout Praxat and Althena are getting ready to sparring with Praxat thinking to ( her self I'm going to go easy on her. there's a big gap in our power so I' going to lower my Ki to even the playing field.) Praxat lowers her Ki with Althena saying " okay the sparring match ends when one of us lands the first hit." Praxat thinks to herself ( so I just have to hit her once." okay this should be a piece of cake.)

as Praxat tries hit Althena , Althena skillfully dodges her attacks with Praxat saying " hmm okay she's good maybe I shouldn't take her so lightly." Praxat increases her Ki to 200,000 and Althena still dodges her blows despite her power level only being 50,000. Praxat who is still attempt to hit Althena thinks to herself " even if the power gap between us I still can't land a single hit on her." Althena replies to this saying " your speed and power are impressive but your lacking in skill."

Althena then uses Efficiency mode with Praxat saying " okay she go little bit bigger and now her Ki is equal to mine still I haven't use Hyper Charge yet ." " yeah there's no way she be able to dodge me when I'm in Hyper Charge. " Praxat goes into hyper charge increase her ki to 400,000. yet some how Althena keeps dodging Althena's blows with Praxat thinking to herself " okay she's only narrowly dodge my attacks."

" still she hasn't hit me once ." " she's been on the defensive this entire time." Althena then reverts her back to normal and goes into boost mode with Praxat saying " okay now only her arms and legs are buff up, but her Ki is still lower than mine." Althena uses the speed she gains in Boost mode to dodge Praxat attacks better.

Praxat thinks to her self ( okay let's see if she can dodge this.) Praxat does Energy tongue barrage and her tongue comes strike at Althena at high-end Hyper sonic speeds. yet Althena seems capable of dodging them just fine saying " what do you called this technique? " Praxat replies to this as she is sparring with Althena saying " I called it Hyper charge it boosts my speed and gets my attack little extra oomph to them!"

Althena replies to this as she is dodge Praxat Energy Tongue barrage saying " yes you speed is indeed remarkable, but what good is speed with control?" " your techquine makes you remarkable fast yes, but at the same time you're control is lacking." Praxat thinks to her self ( I need to score I hit quick. one good energy stomp should do the trick.)

Althena gets in stance saying " sorry but I'm afraid you have much to learn little one." as Praxat does energy stomp Althena gets into a stance. once Althena stomps the ground Althena can see the shockwave of energy coming throw her and just as the shockwave of energy hits her a wave of green energy flashes over her as she says " Rebound Flash Boost Counter !" Praxat would see the shockwave of energy reflect back at her with more then twice it's original power she had put into it.

Praxat gets hit by own energy attack and skids across the ground of the look out. Althena then does a quick Flash hop and tags a hit on Praxat saying " looks like I win ." Praxat replies to this saying " I don't quite get it how did I lose?" " my Ki is a lot higher than yours .

Althena replies to his saying " not really when I'm using Max Mode my power is actually quite higher than yours." " however the reason why you lost wasn't because of power or your speed ." " the reason you lost was because your skills are lacking my fellow Toadian." I shall teach you in the ways of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam , little one."

" you have a lot to learn." " first you over think things making your movements predictable and easy to dodge." " second your attack pattern is highly predictable there's no flexibility to it." " third that energy attack of yours was attack I could see coming form a mile a way."

" so I could easily counter it with Rebound Flash Boost Counter ." " now do you want to learn me seeing as how I bridge the gap between our power with my skill?" Praxat replies to this saying " yes I'm willing to accept training from you Althena." Althena replies to this saying " that's good the next part of your training will start soon Praxat."

" remember this do not solely relay on power , and speed with barely any control is useless . " " yeah your strikes her fast and their were powerful, but they lack accuracy and precision!" " be remarkable fast doesn't mean anything if your accuracy and precision are poor." Praxat replies to this as her skin turns bright green saying " yeah and I'm eager to learn form you Althena."

Althena now if you excuse me I must continue my Guardian training. Althena continues her training with kai.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar stood in front of a monitor currently displaying footage of Luop speaking to Earth's fighters, via the Earth defense drones. It appeared that engagement was about to start at any moment. Whatever magical incantation that had surrounded Luop's ship had caused a slight delay in the Drone's feed. A problem he'd hoped would soon repair itself. For now, the Galaxy Police would remain on standby, intervening only if Earth's Fighters were in dire need of aid.

But the fact that the drone's built in scanners could not get a read on this Threshling's power level was...deeply troubling to Blizzar. Hopefully, it was only a matter of time before the drone's learned to bypass defenses such as hidden power levels.

Blizzar turned from the to look at his fellow lieutenant, "I...there's a...No," he stated eventually. "I cannot say I've caught any of that, no. But it sounds truly horrible. Let's hope the West Galaxy GP can keep a lid on it, eh?"
    Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " yeah according to a fable there once was a kingdom called Zerxes that was ruler by a selfish and greedy king who feared death." " it is said that this King communicate with a powerful and ancient that grant him the secret to immortality." " the fable then goes that this being twisted the King's already blacken heart and turn him into something wicked." " the end of the fable goes that this king tricked his own people into sacrifice their very life force so that he could become immortal after being giving power by the ancient being he communicate with."

" there writing on that Mural on Planet Dune is basically a warning." " yeah let's hope they can keep people away from that mural." " my home planet Deoyama is located in the West Galaxy. " " speaking of galaxies the Tadpole Galaxy in the Southern Quadrant has unique look to it. "

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " yeah according to a fable there once was a kingdom called Zerxes that was ruler by a selfish and greedy king who feared death." " it is said that this King communicate with a powerful and ancient that grant him the secret to immortality." " the fable then goes that this being twisted the King's already blacken heart and turn him into something wicked." " the end of the fable goes that this king tricked his own people into sacrifice their very life force so that he could become immortal after being giving power by the ancient being he communicate with."

" there writing on that Mural on Planet Dune is basically a warning." " yeah let's hope they can keep people away from that mural." " my home planet Deoyama is located in the West Galaxy. " " speaking of galaxies the Tadpole Galaxy in the Southern Quadrant has unique look to it. "
    "You know, if you think your homeworld is an any potential danger from this, you could head back at any time," Blizzar spoke, thoughtfully, his head turning back to face the monitor before him as the conversation between Luop and the M-Fighters began to grow tense. "Absolutely no one will judge you for it, I can assure you."