Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
The voice wasn't one Sarada recognized. The form wasn't a race of this planet, obviously, but it also wasn't one she had seen in her studies. While incomplete, the Academy's xenocentric studies covered quite a number of different races.

Hm.

"Yeah, a good thing. We don't need a dead body added to our current issues." She eyed this new woman suspiciously. Strange that the entire world went to hell, then she showed up. While it was probably unlikely that she had anything to do with it, she learned the hard way to not ever underestimate someone who didn't look like much.

"I don't suppose you know anything about what happened here, do you?"
Oh great, it talked to her. Her mistake for drawing its attention, but... she could humour the little she-ape for a while. After all, being allowed to speak to her as anything resembling an equal was a honor far beyond anything her kind deserved in the least.

"Not at all. I am as much in the dark about this as you are..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
"SARADA-HAHAHA!"

Zaofan likewise goes in excitedly for a hug, though understandably so, jumping up and down while keeping the hold. "This... This is reassuring! Seeing you and Ishtar here. It's been six months!"
Before she could ask her name, Zaofan revealed it. It was... Saradahahaha? Even for a Saiyan that name was positively ridiculous. She'd... just shorten it to Sarada. Like Salad.

"--Sarada, if you don't have any issue with me calling you that."

Zaofan clearly knew the Saiyan, which meant that he was almost certainly on pleasant terms with the... blue horned woman. Indeed, striking down this Sarada would have provoked a reaction from them, so she was pleased to have confirmation that she'd made the most efficient choice. For now.

"I can see that at least some of you have previously been acquainted. I... must say, that makes me feel a bit lonely. Well then, please, allow me to introduce myself. I am Lady Nevanlinna, a traveler among the stars."