Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
"Once upon a time I actually had a job." Held began simply, "It entailed a lot of things that aren't really important for the moment."

Not to mention, It's not like I'm applying for a job interview here....It's not really the place to getting nostalgic.

"Either way, my own people went missing. Large numbers, from all over Nevadian land, with seemingly no reasoning behind it. There one moment, and gone the next..."
"A Nevadian..." P-Sta muttered to himself. So that's who Held was! The officer thought he looked familiar! Miras' words from months ago returned to him as the officer remembered that she had informed him about two wanted criminals residing on Earth.

Kami, I'm getting a headache just thinking about the headache I got during all that. It's was like trying to track down a team of magicians...

"One thing led to another, and me and my team were charged with investigating the matter. It wasn't exactly easy to uncover what went on, but eventually we found the truth."

Held glanced at the shattered ship, it's fragments scattered all across the land.

"It turned out that they were being sold as slaves, and then I was tasked with hunting the slavers...Our success was..."

He glanced towards the graves, sighing despondently at the state of things. "Well, I would use the term 'successful' loosely, if I had to use it at all."

Still, I thought that group was at least disbanded, if not eradicated....I guess they just managed to pull the wool over our eyes again.

"I've been gone for awhile, but I'm almost certain that we shouldn't be hunting a species, so much as we should be hunting a very particular group."
P-Sta nodded and sighed. "A group, eh? Well, I'm glad for that.," he sighed. Still, he wasn't the least bit interested in simply slaughtering them all. If he had his way, he would see them all incarcerated, his current allies thirst for vengeance be damned. "And Held..." P-Sta folded his arms. "I can't help but notice you deemed several key details of your story unimportant. Wouldn't it be best to fill in all of the gaps so that we might have a clearer picture of the threat our Junjo foes pose?"