Page 590 of 782 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

To those attacking Namek in the main timeline.....

Appearing above Namek’s orbit, they would find two heavy GP cruisers in orbit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    To those attacking Namek in the main timeline.....

Appearing above Namek’s orbit, they would find two heavy GP cruisers in orbit.
    At Fashion Show the Black Sheep aka David is preparing to show his latest fashion in clothing when he gets a called. " This better be good I'm in the middle of something ," David said as he was check his new clothing line. " Oh it is I just saw two Heavy GP cruisers appear above Namek's orbit," the informant said. " Are they any other ships there , if so there me how many ," David said as he grab glass of water to drink.

" Just two and there's Replitas aboard both ships ," the informant said. " Dammit I told that Replita Hybrid not to attack Namek , what in the hell is he thinking ? I pick out a planet for him and he attacks Namek anyways even when I warn him not to, " David said as he threw his phone to the ground.

David calms down and checks his clothing line. " I warn him not to attack Namek, I guess he's just going to have to learn the hard way. Ah there you are girls now let's get ready it's almost show time, and remember girls you are showing off Metric's Latest fashion line so put on your best performance," David said as he sees a bunch of female models from different alien races walk in to his fashion room.

Meanwhile on board one of the Replita ships Killrog appears on a monitor . " Now is the time to test my army's might against the Namekian forces, I want to see just well my army fairs against the Namekian forces ! I'm not going to let some fancy dress mask man tell me what to do , now go my forces attack Namek by first taking out those two large spaceships above it's orbit ," Killrog said. on his orders Killrog's army charges their two spaceships at the two Heavy GP Cruisers.

However instead of ramming into the Heavy GP Cruisers they ram into each other and blow each other up with the Black Sheep's informant watching this. " Well that's not good better contact Black Sheep and tell him that his battle ships got destroy , wait on second thought I better not those battle ships are expensive . He might get mad if I tell him , and I better get out here before the GP notices me, The informant said as he retreated.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-11-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna smiled and gently touched her head, "Tiangou, that's a pretty name. You seem nice too. I hope we can be friends."

Cyanna looked at Asha'rah, then looked down before responding, "Not me, I never had many friends. But it does sound like Meagan and her first boyfriend."

She looked up, her expression somewhat distant, "He recruited her for the resistance after she left the Orphanage. After a year of fighting together, they were becoming very close. They even had their first kiss." her face then twisted slightly int a half smile, "Which reminds me, Charco still owes me a kiss."

Her feet swung off the edge of the building as her smile faded, "Meagan's boyfriend, on their last mission together, he turned on them. Betrayed them to the Nagadarr. Sis was heartbroken, but before they even had a chance to make up, the Nagadarr killed him, in front of her, in front of everyone. I think that hurt her more than his betrayal, losing him forever. Never having a second chance."

She then smiled gently again, "After the war, after she became Guardian, she looked into it and found out that the Nagadarr were holding his family hostage at the time. So she set the record straight and added his name to the list of war heroes on the remembrance monuments."

"Sometimes friends do things that hurt each other. And sometimes things aren't always what they seem. It doesn't have to be forever though. Not unless your friend dies and there are no Dragon Balls to bring them back."
    While Cyanna had not experienced some trauma herself, she knew of one who had. Meagan’s dearest one had betrayed her, siding with those who invaded her world only to be butchered himself. According to the girl’s perception, that abrupt end hurt more than the betrayal. Feelings lingered even still.

Just as they lingered in Asha’rah, despite Ishtar’s abrupt condemnation.

The rift between them did not have to last forever. But if it were to be bridged, much work would be needed. Whatever had hardened Ishtar’s view of her was based in ideology and likely misunderstanding, but engaging her on such a field again was unlikely to lead to any improvement because those disagreements had fully bled over into personal condemnation, which would color their future interactions. For Asha’rah’s part, the trust she had once had in Ishtar lay shattered. To the fallen god’s mind, the oni had turned her own recklessness on one close to her, trampling upon good will instead of reaching out as would be expected of a friend. Mending their relationship would not be easy.

But it was better than the alternative. Asha’rah would not be sidelined once Sakin was brought to heel. In the fullness of time, she would see her vision to fruition – a universe where culture and science were no longer overshadowed by martial might. That would require power in the heavens, and Ishtar, having accepted her role as a God of Destruction, would be part of that power structure. If Ishtar sought then to put an end to Asha’rah or her dream…

She would not do unto Ishtar what she did unto Indar’en. There had to be a better way. She had to believe that. And she would strive to find it.

Asha’rah reached over to tousle Cyanna’s hair.

“Thank you, little one. Your story helped me understand the path that lies before me. Gods made Creation to find inspiration. It is a wonder we do not seek it from among you more often.”

Default Battle Atop the Lookout ! The Oni and the Lizard King !

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He felt the impact of his kick hitting her, yet knew it was for naught. Her defense raised to block his kick, Ishtar was in the prime position to strike him outright which she would rightfully taken advantage of. The wind was launched from his chest as she struck him in the sternum, the power alone from it enough to send him several yards across the Lookout's grounds. Seeking to mitigate the distance, he drove the fingers of one hand into the ground below, leaving five scars in his wake.

Coming to a stop, he finally inhaled but he could not afford the luxury of a breather as a blast of pitch darkness stalked him. With his next exhalation, he was gone, his physical form blurring into empty air before he was suddenly several feet to the side. An upward swipe of an arm and the brief glimpse of a ripple in the air would Ishtar's only warning of the vacuum blade streaking towards her.

I don't think I've ever faced an Oni... Rex commented, a hint of amusement in the tone of a being who had eaten a GoD. I wonder how they taste...

He felt the twinge of want from the spirit yet it was far from a true effort to seize control. Rex was testing him, flexing his muscles in the confines of his prison in order to feel for any weakness. Ishtar's only clue of this inner conflict in the boy was sudden and sharp upward spike of his power level. Charco had steeled his resolve since the aftermath of the fight with Luop, but the spirit had been emboldened by the taste of freedom.

"Jeez, I can't take you anywhere..." He retorted to himself before snapping off a few quick bursts of energy at the oni.
    In seeing Charco redirect his trajectory by digging his claws into the Lookout's tile, Ishtar realized as she continued to press, that she had struck the boy perhaps a little harder than intended. Though ... he seemed no worse for wear, and before she could close the distance entirely he had already repositioned and responded.

Before the invisible cutting wave could strike true however, Ishtar snapped to a stop and continuing to skid a short distance threw up her hands quickly and blocked the space in front of her with a wall of writhing black energy ... and when the wave slammed against it, the two annihilated each other; the Vacuum Blade too strong for the Void Barrier to outright consume, but the Blade lacking the force to simply power through uncontested.

... and erupting out of the plume of fire and smoke, was Ishtar.

Unaware of the Ki blasts fired from Charco until the last instant however, the Oni caught the first one with her face, the energy blinding her momentarily and causing her to stagger into the second, and third.

"Arrgh.."

Only bothering to correct her path enough to lock onto Charco curiously fluctuating power level, the Oni turned and arms raised toward him bought herself some time to recover by ... clapping. The shockwave produced from the force of the clap enough to rupture the Lookout's tile beneath them.

OT: Basically a Thunderclap, ala the Hulk/Thor, etc.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Before Leaving the Lookout

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    While Cyanna had not experienced some trauma herself, she knew of one who had. Meagan’s dearest one had betrayed her, siding with those who invaded her world only to be butchered himself. According to the girl’s perception, that abrupt end hurt more than the betrayal. Feelings lingered even still.

Just as they lingered in Asha’rah, despite Ishtar’s abrupt condemnation.

The rift between them did not have to last forever. But if it were to be bridged, much work would be needed. Whatever had hardened Ishtar’s view of her was based in ideology and likely misunderstanding, but engaging her on such a field again was unlikely to lead to any improvement because those disagreements had fully bled over into personal condemnation, which would color their future interactions. For Asha’rah’s part, the trust she had once had in Ishtar lay shattered. To the fallen god’s mind, the oni had turned her own recklessness on one close to her, trampling upon good will instead of reaching out as would be expected of a friend. Mending their relationship would not be easy.

But it was better than the alternative. Asha’rah would not be sidelined once Sakin was brought to heel. In the fullness of time, she would see her vision to fruition – a universe where culture and science were no longer overshadowed by martial might. That would require power in the heavens, and Ishtar, having accepted her role as a God of Destruction, would be part of that power structure. If Ishtar sought then to put an end to Asha’rah or her dream…

She would not do unto Ishtar what she did unto Indar’en. There had to be a better way. She had to believe that. And she would strive to find it.

Asha’rah reached over to tousle Cyanna’s hair.

“Thank you, little one. Your story helped me understand the path that lies before me. Gods made Creation to find inspiration. It is a wonder we do not seek it from among you more often.”
    She smiled broadly, then tilted her head slightly and gave Asha'rah a questioning look, "Are you really a god? I mean, a real god? Or is it goddess? Iris was a goddess, but not a real goddess, we just called her a goddess because she was so powerful and wise and kind. Are you like that? You seem to be to me. I've heard that some god types aren't all that nice." Cyanna stopped there, not wanting to risk insulting or saying something inappropriate about Asha'rah's people.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-12-2019 at 04:29 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Deep within the body of Etrina, he finds it. Grav, the Vitalmancer is there.

But so is Chris the Knife.

And Banefire.

And of the three it is most certainly the demon that drives the beat.
    Ochazuke momentarily beheld the true face of the being within the heart of Etrina's double, and a hollow chill cut through him. That ravenous ember set deep inside was indeed a certain presence he had been acutely familiar with where hidden sorcerous matters behind closed doors at the Lookout. Now where he saw its work hewn from the living planet, he recognized the shape of Vitalmacy, the driving force behind her method. In their world, this diminished presence dithered within Etrina and Ishtar's hostage, but it seems they had reached an understanding.

But there concealed there was a cold fire which tempered a dread edge. Within her was a presence he had not felt for over a year. Not since it was sealed and broken, but it was unmistakable.

Ochazuke could never forget the Demon's gaze where it pierced through the veil. His stance shuddered as cold shadow and flame wreathed his thoughts, the echoes of bullet and blade tempered in such familiar ravenous ambition.

In desperation to save the Earth from all that had befallen it, the story relaid by this future Jinzi was one of desperate measures to combat the Lyne.

A monster to destroy other monsters, making prey of one enemy after another until they had reached the apex.

Where her eyes blackened, empty of all else but that hunger, he saw a crystallization of what leapt from Simon Battersea's obsessove bloodlust and affixed itself to the Knife when he murdered the Earth's Guardian. The Demon within would not rest until only it remained. All it left in its wake was a stark emptiness; the very same which the living weapon spread its rot through the dying North.

Setting his foot down, Ochazuke rotated his arms and rapidly shift his stance forward, splitting the integrity of Etrina's energy and severing the bands as Kongosho gilded the edges of his hands. Yet even as he broke free, he did not move forward to engage.

"Disgrace follows naturally for a Fallen One, where they lick their wounds and quiver with fear," he said as icy beads of sweat coursed down between hard, unblinking eyes. "Yet Etrina is no beggar. This face fits you poorly."

A hot exhale fogged the air, moving past the knot in his throat. They had broken one barrier; could they yet break another?

More, the method of my Alternate has not yet come into play.

"In your pursuit to claim all, you have indeed lost a great deal. What will you gain if you chase this path again?"
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-12-2019 at 01:09 AM.

OOC: Zaofan on the brain, for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke's eyes stilled, narrowed, then shut completely. The ruby red light, so familiar to him where Zaofan would turn his gaze toward another and for the moment throw himself into the battlefield as a shield for others, pronounced itself in much the same manner with this double. The manner in which they were rendered, however, pronounced the differences between them all the clearer.

"You are the stronger, aren't you?" he grimaced "The swifter, indeed?"

The Ruby light he'd known illuminated the field such that not a single shadow remained, leaving the enemy totally exposed as all was concealed. But this Crimson sight was characteristically decisive, burning in its aggressive assault as it struck still into his closed eyes.

"Deceit, shrouds, and the use of blind angles," Ochazuke remarked. "In a world beset by Ruination, it seems the art of an assassin must have served you well..."

Of this bloody vision, he grinned under the duress of the flash as he lift his right hand before him and started walking forward to the centre of the light.

A move that seemed to go against all sense. After all, these were the same tactics he'd used earlier in their duel to momentarily seal the Sheriff's movements.

"...ans yet, there is far more at stake here than your life, isn't there?"

The difference between them, however, was Ochazuke did not need his eyes to see. As he stepped deeper into the burning red, the Crimson Taiyoken began to ripple and thin around his frame, folding under the spectral fire of Karura no Kaen, and light itself seemed to thaw and melt away before the hand he raised before him. As he advanced toward Zaofan, he tracked his position through kinetic listening through his meditatonal field, and swiftly grounded his position upon the Woven Path.

The Dodonpa in his rear left hand continued to charge.

Ochazuke momentarily beheld the true face of the being within the heart of Etrina's double, and a hollow chill cut through him. That ravenous ember set deep inside was indeed a certain presence he had been acutely familiar with where hidden sorcerous matters behind closed doors at the Lookout. Now where he saw its work hewn from the living planet, he recognized the shape of Vitalmacy, the driving force behind her method. In their world, this diminished presence dithered within Etrina and Ishtar's hostage, but it seems they had reached an understanding.

But there concealed there was a cold fire which tempered a dread edge. Within her was a presence he had not felt for over a year. Not since it was sealed and broken, but it was unmistakable.

Ochazuke could never forget the Demon's gaze where it pierced through the veil. His stance shuddered as cold shadow and flame wreathed his thoughts, the echoes of bullet and blade tempered in such familiar ravenous ambition.

In desperation to save the Earth from all that had befallen it, the story relaid by this future Jinzi was one of desperate measures to combat the Lyne.

A monster to destroy other monsters, making prey of one enemy after another until they had reached the apex.

Where her eyes blackened, empty of all else but that hunger, he saw a crystallization of what leapt from Simon Battersea's obsessove bloodlust and affixed itself to the Knife when he murdered the Earth's Guardian. The Demon within would not rest until only it remained. All it left in its wake was a stark emptiness; the very same which the living weapon spread its rot through the dying North.

Setting his foot down, Ochazuke rotated his arms and rapidly shift his stance forward, splitting the integrity of Etrina's energy and severing the bands as Kongosho gilded the edges of his hands. Yet even as he broke free, he did not move forward to engage.

"Disgrace follows naturally for a Fallen One, where they lick their wounds and quiver with fear," he said as icy beads of sweat coursed down between hard, unblinking eyes. "Yet Etrina is no beggar. This face fits you poorly."

A hot exhale fogged the air, moving past the knot in his throat. They had broken one barrier; could they yet break another?

More, the method of my Alternate has not yet come into play.

"In your pursuit to claim all, you have indeed lost a great deal. What will you gain if you chase this path again?"
    She grins.

“Time. I found the nexus point. I’ll eat it too, and then this world will be mine.”

It is not Etrina’s voice, but a blend of several with hers overlaying them.

Alt Ochazuke floats up, a soft glow at his forehead and at his hands.

“It is as I knew. She is no longer just her, but legion. We need to separate her from the others.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OOC: Zaofan on the brain, for everyone.

Alt Zaofan leaps backwards several times, getting room.

“You are far more skilled than I am. Your movements, no waste there. You are far more deadly than your power level says. Let’s see your answer for this.”

Power sharply builds at his eyes.

“Off....”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The attackers coming towards Namek in the main timeline are met by heavy fire power from the GP cruisers.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She grins.

“Time. I found the nexus point. I’ll eat it too, and then this world will be mine.”

It is not Etrina’s voice, but a blend of several with hers overlaying them.

Alt Ochazuke floats up, a soft glow at his forehead and at his hands.

“It is as I knew. She is no longer just her, but legion. We need to separate her from the others.”
    "And how do you suppose we do that?"

Zaofan Prime asks from above, but gently floats down with his cape billowing upwards to meet with his alternate floating martial brother on the same level.

"Ochazuke. You are looking well! What can I do to help?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "And how do you suppose we do that?"

Zaofan Prime asks from above, but gently floats down with his cape billowing upwards to meet with his alternate floating martial brother on the same level.

"Ochazuke. You are looking well! What can I do to help?"
    As soon as his presence is found, Alt Etrina’s eyes flick towards him and a deep hunger resides there.

“Mine.”

Before Alt Ochazuke can react, she flashes to right in front of Zaofan and touches him.

Instantly his strength starts to drain into her as his body freezes in place.

“Mine forever.”

The ground tumbled as two of those Vitalmancy creatures from earlier blast their way out of the ground and fly towards the gathered group.

Alt Ochazuke curses and flings himself out of the way of one of them as Alt Dash flies towards Alt Etrina, only to get blasted away by the second monster.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

As soon as his presence is found, Alt Etrina’s eyes flick towards him and a deep hunger resides there.

“Mine.”

Before Alt Ochazuke can react, she flashes to right in front of Zaofan and touches him.

“Mine forever.”

The ground tumbled as two of those Vitalmancy creatures from earlier blast their way out of the ground and fly towards the gathered group.

Alt Ochazuke curses and flings himself out of the way of one of them as Alt Dash flies towards Alt Etrina, only to get blasted away by the second monster.
    Dash flies down to the ground as she does,two streaks of Fire race over the ground towards Alt-Etrina (Fire-Ki Racer) followed by her. Moving at her highest speed, (Accelerator) she heads straight towards Alt-Etrina determined to take her out. As she runs, she evades the creatures (Undine- Fluidity of Movement).

OOC: If Etrina is in the air, the flames and Dash will leap up to reach her once close enough.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-12-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“Mine.”

“Mine forever.”

Taking far more strength than he had anticipated, Zaofan struggles through sheer willpower and sweat to do nothing more than to grab hold of Alt Etrina's hand that's touching him.

"E-Etri-na...! Please...! Let me help...! Urk...! This isn't you...!"

Struggling in the air, trying to manipulate his own ki to resist but failing, he spits through gritted teeth...

"Mistress...! Please....!"

“Mine.”

“Mine forever.”

"Oh, lovely. Two of the beasts..." Blizzar stated dryly, as he cracked his neck from side to side as he tried to get a sense of the two monsters power levels. He had a feeling these two may be a tad stronger than the one they'd seen previously thanks to the power she'd absorbed from Zaofan. Hopefully those that could get through to Etrina and purge her of these parasyte entities could do so quickly.