Page 707 of 707 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707
Results 10,591 to 10,597 of 10597
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat's muscles show signs of severe fatigue and her Ki energy is extremely low.

Eva and Kai start doing what they can for her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva and Kai start doing what they can for her.
    Cyanna returns, seeking out Dash and the others.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar

Whisper vs Cythlla is next, but the swordsman backs down after examining the voidling.

ďSorry, but I got a better offer.Ē

He nods to the large red robotic swordsman whoís up next, and will be her opponent if he wins the next bout.

Bell vs Kenbo is next. Bell is clearly the stronger, and is easily manhandling Kenbo until the swordsman stops time and rings her out. She seems startled that he had this ability, and the crowd starts talking about how heís clearly the favorite to win.

The next round is called. Meg Luna vs the Deathstalker.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The blast dies down and a mostly unhurt Totoma and Parsley, and a barely singed Dash, are revealed. Koolard’s remains are gone.
    The explosion died down, revealing that Parsley's quick-thinking paid off. The hybrid's remains were gone, as was their lone connection to the Doctor. "Tch." Her eyes glanced over and found Dash nearby. She was alive, if not barely singed.

"There's nothing left here," she stated. "Now we know the ends that Doctor means to reach, and how far he's willing to go to reach them." She stepped over and held a hand out to help Dash up.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Being bitter rivals The Orpheus Clan and the Mazkiya Clan were always fighting over territory. The Luue Clan on the other hand were a clan warriors who didn't much care for the Orpheus Clan and Mazkiya Clan's bricking . The Luue Clan saw themselves as the mightiest of all the clans and viewed the other three clans as being weak. As for the Oilvibar Clan they were the wisest of the clans and they sought to find a peaceful resolution to end the feud between the Orpheus and Mazkiya clans, " Althena said to Blizzar from the GP trancer on her shoulder at a infrasound frequency.
    "Excellent, keep on talking! Louder if you can!" Blizzar asked of Althena, unable to hear her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Incenio yells, stumbling back. There is not much room in the elevator and Blzlizzar finds himself free of the paralysis, his ki back, but now a pissed off Incenio is here with him.

Incenio lashes back and for shand to hand to tail with Blizzar, his power suddenly revealed as he starts overwhelming the GP man.
    Blizzar began to power up himself. "Now, no need to get testy, old boy..." Blizzar reprimanded. "You wished to know the power of an Arcosian of my caliber..." Blizzar retorted, holding his arms up over his face to assist in deflecting Incenio's attacks. "And now you shall!" the lieutenant bellowed, his power level rapidly increasing.

"But, it's not simply power that will bring about your downfall..." Blizzar continued, looking for an opening in Incenio's movements before he counterattacked by jabbing at his sides with the rapid punches of his Fierce Flicker. "My technique is unmatched! You could access a hundred more forms and would be no match for my fists!"

Astonishing Member

She shudders.

“He’s looking.....for the strongest. I...won last tournament. Invited back and he...he captured me. Said he wanted...wanted my zenkai.”

She shakes her head.

“I...I was next. So much......screaming....”
    Held stared blankly at Saiyan warrior as she made sense of it all with a mere sentence.

"...This was all a gambit?" Held said simply, almost in shock from the revelation, "The entire tournament was....An experiment?"

It all clicked into place. The bodies surrounding the others were most likely other winners of previous tournaments. The Saiyans Zenkai, the eyes and heart of the Nevadian...Whatever Incenio had taken from the Namek was likely much the same.

He's doing some sort of genetic or biological engineering?

"...So the prize was just bait for big fish, huh?" Held asked himself with a wry laugh, before turning to the woman, "And I guess you were lured in by the gem as well."

The Nevadian rubbed his forehead, deep in thought. What to do now? "But how in the hell is he going to take your Zenkai? Nevermind just taking all sorts of bio--"

It was far too much, far too fast.

He breathed deeply, clearing his mind. Motive and Method didn't matter.

"Chris, this is what you wanted, isn't it? Wake the others, we'll figure out how to get them out from there."

He turned to Althena, "Did Blizzar say anything yet?"

His frown deepened as Althena appeared to randomly be serenading Blizzar with trivia about her people and home planet, going on and on, and....She probably didn't even hear Held, and Blizzar likely put his transceiver on the floor at this point.

"Okay. Nevermind then."

How are we going to do this? If we tell the others, there's a chance that pandemonium will break out...Half the other fighters likely wouldn't care what Incenio does as long as they get their prize...The other half look like battle crazed maniacs who would still fight for the hell of it....It's too risky to just reveal everything and kick down the door to Incenios hideout...

He sighed. But, he couldn't just let his own teammates run into a trap unprepared.

Meagan? He focused his mind on her.

Forget it. Stay put. But the whole tournament's a game. The Winner apparently gets carved up for experimentation. I'm with the previous champion right now...She's seen better days. Two other Champions are corpses.

He racked his mind. Who had joined the tournament again? Sarada? She wouldn't care what the setup was, so long as she could fight. Charco? He'd care possibly even less than Sarada would.

Chythlla? Held had absolutely no idea what to make of that....thing...person...

Do me a favor and keep it to yourself. We'll burn that bridge when we get to it, I think.

He turned to the Saiyan woman once more, smiling with a slight bit of effort.

"...I probably should introduce myself. I'm Held Debon. And you are....?
    Last edited by Miburo; Today at 11:39 AM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada feverishly rubbed her hands together. The third round had just begun, which meant that there was only one fight left until she got to fight again.

It also meant that there were only a few more minutes until she got to replace E. Bekon's teeth with her knuckles.

Hurry up and win, Meagan. I want to fight again, she thought impatiently to herself.