Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As predicted, the galactic officer responded defensively when she charged that his organization was incompetent. Whether that was true or not, it did speak to his devotion. Whether that devotion was well-placed or blind was unknown.

Not that such mattered at this point. Her mind was made up, and only a sound explanation explaining this gross oversight away would change it.

"Yee, I–"

With three simple words, whatever reply she had prepared died before it found coherent thought.

He was there. Him. Jagam. At the lookout. With Eva and Ronin by themselves.

The guardian was well behind her, so Sarada already knew she stood no chance of defeating him. She wasn't sure about Ronin, but he wasn't the training type, so she doubted he was that far ahead of Eva, if he was at all.

"No."

The sole word was whispered harshly, filled with disbelief that their entire plan had fallen apart before they had even arrived. If he went Super Saiyan at any point during the fight, they were done for!

No! She would find a way. They would find a way, just like with Battersea, Willa, Fife, Chroma. Every obstacle put in their way, no matter how insurmountable it first appeared, was overcome when they fought together. This would be no different.

"As soon as we get within Earth's atmosphere," she said to Totoma, "activate Hitozaru as high as you can safely. I figure we can reach the lookout faster flying ourselves, plus that'd give us the element of surprise."
    "Air drop might eb our only chance. I'm going too."

Meagan then called out, "Jinzi, when will we hit the Earth's Atnospher?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi cursed, then began tapping at various controls.

“I’m maxing it’s engines and overclocking them to the point of shattering. Once the ship hits atmosphere we’ll only be a few miles from the Lookout, so abandon ship and fly there.”

The ship lurches forward even faster.

“Two minutes and you abandon the ship and make for the Lookout!”
    "What about you?" Meagan asked with serious concern, "You had better take care of yourself, Jinzi. Don't crash with the ship once we eject."
    Last edited by Tami; 07-08-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.